Cheetah vs Omega Red & Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Q99
Cheetah. She can zoom in and out fast enough (and is tough/heal-y enough) to not be too badly affected by the death spores, and can inflict plenty of damage to put them down/BFR them/etc..

aztec
Cheetah slaughters both before they can react. angel
People tend to forget that she posses superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina and magical claws which have inflicted pain on Wonder Woman. I've seen Cheetah rival the Flash in speed. She was ripping apart Wally's legs in "Land of the Dead"by Greg Rucka and in ""Rise of the Olympians" repeately lashing out at Diana before she could react. Furthermore, she held her own against Hercules for a couple of panels. So yeah, Minerva takes the solid majority.

TheTyrant
Cheetah kills them both in 10 seconds.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Cheetah kills them both in 10 seconds.

She better do it faster than that or she is going to pass out from Arkady's deathspores.

AsbestosFlaygon
Cheetah.

Faster, stronger, and more durable.

Q99
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
She better do it faster than that or she is going to pass out from Arkady's deathspores.

Healing factor, super toughness. She can last longer than that.

srankmissingnin
I don't want to tell how to debate, but I would refrain from citing an ability referenced once, in an appearance where Cheetah couldn't even beat the Birds of Prey. And not even the good Birds of Prey with Shiva, but just Huntress and Canary.

The deathspores will do their business on Cheetah in a couple of seconds, and Sabs and Arkady have more than enough stamina and durability to stay up that long... hell even Sinister Six stayed up longer than that against Cheetah. evil face

AsbestosFlaygon
Everyone has their share of low showings.

Q99
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't want to tell how to debate, but I would refrain from citing an ability referenced once,

What ability referenced once? Honestly, I'm not sure what you're talking about here.

That was major PIS.

No, they really won't.

Wolverine can last for a solid amount of time against the spores, so one doesn't need to be near Cheetah tough to give a fighter plenty of time to rip apart these two.

JakeTheBank
Cheetah wins.

namorsubby
Cheetah, properly displayed at least.

AsbestosFlaygon
http://i36.tinypic.com/oh1yfl.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.