Mister x vs iron fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buenokid
who would win?

Battlehammer
IF

buenokid
mister x would win

Warlord
fISt

buenokid
i think the iron fist vs mister x fight was a total PIS and bullshit because x lock on brain waves of the movement and before that he learned how to fight someone who just using motion without thinking like happened in wolverine/mister x one shot so he was suppose to lock on iron fist style and counter oir avoid anything he threw at him thats why i still give x the win

Battlehammer
Originally posted by buenokid
i think the iron fist vs mister x fight was a total PIS and bullshit because x lock on brain waves of the movement and before that he learned how to fight someone who just using motion without thinking like happened in wolverine/mister x one shot so he was suppose to lock on iron fist style and counter oir avoid anything he threw at him thats why i still give x the win
Though I agree, I am torn on who wins here do to the power out put of Danny and the range of his abilities and versatility.

buenokid
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Though I agree, I am torn on who wins here do to the power out put of Danny and the range of his abilities and versatility.

i see your point but seriously i think thatif x is able to avoid everything iron fist throws at him he will take him out, x was able to avoid both nuke and headhunter at the same time and headhunter had long range weapon so if x was able to avoid both at same time i am sure he will avoid iron fist attacks and he got what it takes to take him down IMO

Battlehammer
Originally posted by buenokid
i see your point but seriously i think thatif x is able to avoid everything iron fist throws at him he will take him out, x was able to avoid both nuke and headhunter at the same time and headhunter had long range weapon so if x was able to avoid both at same time i am sure he will avoid iron fist attacks and he got what it takes to take him down IMO
Thing is Nuke and head hunter can't amp there speed to superhuman level's. There also not nearly as skilled. Though I have no doubt X could easily keep pace with Danny, I wonder if he would win. I mean he does have swords which could kill danny, but danny hit him once it be over as well, but then X powers make that very difficult to happen and far more likely that he hits Danny. However Danny then could possibly target X's weapons and destroy them with his Iron Fist. But the scarest thing about Danny for X, is his ability for range attacks with radius. However then you have the fact he can read danny mind as well as lock onto his brain patterns which means he would know when danny was attacking with such a move. It be a crazy fight.

buenokid
ye i agree it should me more of a "tennis" fight seing mister x and iron fist countering each other avoiding and fighting like beasts but what we got instead of it was a spit in the face by some retarded writer too bad

dmills
You forget that Danny has been able to sense motion well before Mr. X came along. He used it against the invisible woman, and once to detect white tiger, which was uber.

buenokid
Originally posted by dmills
You forget that Danny has been able to sense motion well before Mr. X came along. He used it against the invisible woman, and once to detect white tiger, which was uber.

yes but again mister x can lock into his brain waves and know his moves so he will know what move danny is about to donext and since he can read his mind he will knoiw that danny can counter his moves and he will trick him with false moves reading mind is a huge advantage

dmills
Danny also has a sort of spider sense where he can sense the intent of a person by their chi. Remender also ignored that little tidbit. Apparently he's ignorant of both characters abilities

buenokid
Danny also has a sort of spider sense where he can sense the intent of a person by their chi. Remender also ignored that little tidbit. Apparently he's ignorant of both characters abilities

ye i know i just hate that issue not because i think x should win or not but because they could have a much better fight and when iron fist got taken out by headhunter that was idiotic

the thing is that iron fist can maybe sense the oponnent moves but x can readhis mind and know his strategy and by that strategy he can make false moves just to lead danny into a trap make him counter a move that leads to another then read dannies next move and react based on that i just think that reading your oponnents mind and strategy will help you more then sense danger or see his moves comming at you

Battlehammer
It not nearly as useful as it sounds. he can tell who people are and such, but it utterly useless in a fight

buenokid
ever since creed was killed i kinda saw x as the new psycho in the hood to replace creed in some way

Battlehammer
you know whats weird ive never been a fan of creed.

buenokid
but you gota admit creed is kinda cool imean his whole concept of a mutant seriel killer but i hated him when he lost to arandom chick he had times when he used to get his ass kicked by women all the time he was kinda "wife beater" type of guy i remember the thing that got me really mad was when beast handed him his butt gosh i hated that fight but you can say sabretooth took him down at the end

Battlehammer
true and a lot of thoses woman events happen prior to his character development or even beeing a wolverine mutant or villain or really any power but superhuman senses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.