D-Reaper Vs. Yggdrasil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Express
D-Reaper versus Yggdrasil

Everything is allowed, meaning feats from every appearance is allowed (Yggdrasil).

Yggdrasil
Powers/feats:

-In X-evolution, Yggdrasil created three plains; Urd (distant past), Verdani (present), and Skuld (future).

-Yggdrasil in Digimon Savers was about to destroy both universes, and create a new universe, but ofc it was defeated before it could do this.

-In Digimon Next, NEO destroyed the Digital World and Yggdrasil was going to bring the Digital World back the way it was before.

-Yggdrasil can create and shot crystals, which can be very destructive and mess-up space-time.

-Yggdrasil can cross dimensions.

-Yggdrasil can create Digimon such as Death-X-mon, which is stronger the even Omegamon X.

etc.

Vs

D-Reaper
Powers/feats:
The D-Reaper was a man-made computer program designed to keep other programs from exceeding their given parameters. In the early years of the Tamers Digital World's creation, the D-Reaper constantly ravaged it, deleting Digimon that became too advanced. It eventually became powerful enough to be a threat to higher lvl beings; such as the The Four Holy Beasts (who were capable of creating a plain that was considered to be the "highest" plain out of all the other plains in the Digital World; the Digimon equivalent of Olympus) and the entire Digital World (which consist of many plains and small universes), and eventually the Real World.

The D-Reaper (Agents) can turn into many different forms for purposes such as attack and defense, but none of them have their own individual identity or will; all move according to a single consciousness. When they operate outside of the D-Reaper Zone, they are connected to the main body with wires. Any data contacting the D-Reaper would immediately become absorbed and disappeared. It could not absorb objects in the real world as quickly. It worked slower and adapted to the situation by studying the real world. It also had the ability to assimilate technology from the Real World such as a camcorder that it absorbed when the military tried to study it. It can also create wormholes, and send info at speeds faster than light, etc.

King Kandy
The Yggdrasil incarnations aren't the same character... that makes this almost impossible to judge.

Pyron_Express
Alright then.

Fight 1
D-Reaper vs Yggdrasil (X-evolution)

Fight 2
D-Reaper vs Yggdrasil (Digimon Savers)

Fight 3
D-Reaper vs Yggdrasil (Digimon Next)

King Kandy
X-Evolution and NEXT are near impossible to gauge. Since neither one actually fought personally. I felt like D-Reaper could beat savers, due to the difficulty in actually destroying it without very special circumstances.

yungz22
d reaper is like a parasite i think he can infect yggdrasil and take control of him

Pyron_Express
Yggdrasil had some good aoe in Savers. The aoe was erasing the RW itself. I can see this ability useful against DR.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k44/yusukes145/Digimon/Digimon%20pics/vlcsnap-371275.png
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k44/yusukes145/Digimon/Digimon%20pics/vlcsnap-371477.png

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k44/yusukes145/Digimon/Digimon%20pics/vlcsnap-371794.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.