Spiderman vs Sabre-tooth with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
This is not a fight between the two, but rather how each would fair against the fallowing characters. Explanations would be great also even if neither can take a win from individual on the list state which character would last longer. Also this is not a gauntlet the order does not matter. It also does not matter if either would win the majority or if both would, all that matter is who would fair better. Styles of fighting/powers are more effective against some then others and vice versa. CIS on for everyone.

1. Green Goblin

2.Venom

3. Kane

4. Kaine

5.Wolverine

6. Morlun

7. Omega Red
8. Rhino

9.Rough-House

10.Daredevil and Bucky

11. Batman and Night Wing

12. Death-stroke

13. Bulls eye

14 Wendigo

15 Carnage (CIS on)

16. Shocker

17. Mr. X

18. Iron Fist

19. Shang-chi

20 Captain America

21 Black Panther

22 Dead pool.

23. strong guy

24. Thing

25. League of assassins

26. Elektra and Taskmaster

27. Lizard and Vermin

28. Puma

29. Cyber classic version

30. Gorgon

Parmaniac
Overall Sabes does better simply cause CIS is in Spideys way, he's got morals and ethics, Sabes just slashes everything to death. But definately not all.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Overall Sabes does better simply cause CIS is in Spideys way, he's got morals and ethics, Sabes just slashes everything to death. But definately not all.
I ment each individual match, not as a whole

also cis is normally always on right?

Also I like to add something. But won't let me edit. first scenario CIS is on and normal personalities. Second scenario Spiderman has black suit spiderman personality after may almost died, but has normal current levels of power and CIS is still on.

what you all think? I though it be cool to see which people each did better then, the other. Becuase I have always thought that personalities, fighting styles and powers match up against other better then other characters powers do and vice versa

Parmaniac
Then I need a few extra infos on several contenders:

1. Green Goblin - On glider?

2.Venom - Gargan or Brock?

7. Omega Red - Death spores active?

10.Daredevil and Bucky - Bucky with Gun?

12. Death-stroke - What his standard gear?

13. Bulls eye - I have no clue what his standard gear is on KMC?

14 Wendigo - Canon fodder Wendigos?

Plus where do the fights take place?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Then I need a few extra infos on several contenders:

1. Green Goblin - On glider?

2.Venom - Gargan or Brock?

7. Omega Red - Death spores active?

10.Daredevil and Bucky - Bucky with Gun?

12. Death-stroke - What his standard gear?

13. Bulls eye - I have no clue what his standard gear is on KMC?

14 Wendigo - Canon fodder Wendigos?

Plus where do the fights take place?
Yes

Brock

Yes

Guns, not capt bucky, winter solider bucky.

standard gear, though not sure I know what it all is, I think it like few guns and a sword no power staff.

current self, so arrows.

now the average one, not that shitty cannon fodder

featureless enviorment to make it fair.

SamZED
Nice thread.

1. Green Goblin - Spider-man does better simply because he's got webs and it's easier for him to keep up with Goblin's glider. Sabes would have a hard time against a flying foe that tosses granades and shoots lasers.

2.Venom - depends on which Venom. Gargan would get his ass kicked, Brock Venom would beat both Spider-man and Sabertooth. All they can do is cut and punch him and its useless against Venom.

3. Kane - ok forgot who dat?

4. Kaine - Spider-man will win after a long hard fight. Sabes will win too but faster.

5.Wolverine - CIS on for Spider-man, Wolverine would win 6-7/10. CIS off probably split. Sabertooth wins 5-6/10. I know Sabes wins more often but Logan has his great showings against him as well.

6. Morlun - ok this is a tough one. Its not really known if he can be beaten without magic. When Spider-man fought him it were the stingers that killed him. Im not even sure Sabertooth will know Morlun is there seeing how he is undetectable even by Wolverine's senses. He only appears to the likes of Spider-man and Panther. Totem thing or something... whatever.

7. Omega Red - Both die?

8. Rhino - They beat him equelly easy.

9.Rough-House - the guy Logan beat with his barehands? Shouldn't be a problem.

10.Daredevil and Bucky - Sabertooth does better. Spider-man might even lose CIS on. CIS off murders them as easy as Sabertooth.

11. Batman and Night Wing - same as above.

12. Death-stroke - Sabertooth does better because of the claws and hf. But both take the majority.

13. Bulls eye - dunno. Spider-man already one-shotted Bullseye within half a second. Dont recall him fighting ST...

14 Wendigo - ST already kicked his ass. Dunno how is Spider-man supposed to beat a class 100 immortal beast with a healing factor without adamantium claws.

15 Carnage (CIS on) Same as Venom except Carnage is a dork. So it'd take him longer to win.

16. Shocker - sometimes hi's written as a loser and someties as a serious threat. If we take the most powerful version I think Spider-man would do better since he faced him before and can think of a way to shut down his costume. Its just Shocker once was written as unhittable due to his suit's vibration. Even by bullets, let alone by punches or claws.

17. Mr. X. ST would do better, he can afford taking stabs and he is everything X wanted to see in Wolverine.

18. Iron Fist - dunno how pwerful he's supposed to be these days.

19. Shang-chi - ST does better, again CIS on for Spider-man...

20 Captain America - Same as above except CIS on for Spider-man multiplied by 20.

21 Black Panther Sabertooth does better. But both should win. BP has admitted before that SM is far faster than him.

22 Dead pool - Spider-man does better. Yep. This time it's CIS on for Deadpool, he's a fanboy. And when he fought ST he did great.
Man that's a lot of writing lol I think ill stop at 22.

Battlehammer
Even if they loses which one fairs better. It to see how each matches up against different foes regardless if they win or loses.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED

5.Wolverine - CIS on for Spider-man, Wolverine would win 6-7/10. CIS off probably split. Sabertooth wins 5-6/10. I know Sabes wins more often but Logan has his great showings against him as well.

6. Morlun - ok this is a tough one. Its not really known if he can be beaten without magic. When Spider-man fought him it were the stingers that killed him. Im not even sure Sabertooth will know Morlun is there seeing how he is undetectable even by Wolverine's senses. He only appears to the likes of Spider-man and Panther. Totem thing or something... whatever.

16. Shocker - sometimes hi's written as a loser and someties as a serious threat. If we take the most powerful version I think Spider-man would do better since he faced him before and can think of a way to shut down his costume. Its just Shocker once was written as unhittable due to his suit's vibration. Even by bullets, let alone by punches or claws. I pretty much agree with Sam except the quoted ones.

5. Without CIS I think Spidey takes the majority, well my opinion.

6. Morlun stomps both of em IMO, Sabes COULD have a second problem, Morlun is known as the devourer of totems and well just take a look at Sabertooth, it's not far fetched IMO if you keep in mind that he already absorbed someone who just dressed like an Ape and tried to absorb BP too.

I'm not really disagreeing with 16, I'm just curios about the issue number stick out tongue can you tell me?

Starscream M
1. Green Goblin - Spidey due to range

2.Venom - Sabretooth due to HF and greater toughness

3. Kane - na

4. Kaine - na

5.Wolverine - Spiderman due to incapacitation through webbing

6. Morlun - sabretooth

7. Omega Red - sabretooth

8. Rhino - spiderman due to greater agility

9.Rough-House - na

10.Daredevil and Bucky - sabretooth due to hf

11. Batman and Night Wing - sabretooth

12. Death-stroke - spiderman

13. Bulls eye - sabretooth

14 Wendigo - sabretooth

15 Carnage (CIS on) - sabretooth

16. Shocker - easy for both

17. Mr. X - spiderman

18. Iron Fist - spiderman

19. Shang-chi - na

20 Captain America - sabretooth

21 Black Panther - sabretooth

22 Dead pool. - spiderman

23. strong guy - sabretooth

24. Thing - both loses

25. League of assassins - na

26. Elektra and Taskmaster - both loses

27. Lizard and Vermin - sabretooth

28. Puma - na

29. Cyber classic version - spiderman

30. Gorgon - both loses

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SamZED

3. Kane - ok forgot who dat?

That was the second weapon X he could change his hands into blades and such I believe.

Assume that he will show him self for thread sake.

Thank you for your responses I agreed with most of them.

I most likely should have shorten the list.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M

29. Cyber classic version - spiderman

why spiderman for this one? Thats an interesting choice.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
why spiderman for this one? Thats an interesting choice. because I think cyber a bad matchup for sabretooth...as they're gonna slug it out, and cyber's gonna rape creed up close, his poisons gonna weaken creed eventually, and his armor would make it very hard for creed to land a critical hit.

spiderman on the other hand will more likely try to incapacitate cyber by webbing him up

buenokid
ALRIGHT LETS START

1. Green Goblin - sabretooth murders him he is too brutal and skilled for green goblin - an all out spider-man will kick the crap out of him but CIS spider-man will exchange blows for some time until he will get the win

2.Venom - i dont see spider-man wining this venom is his superior while with sabretooth i just see sabretooth tear into him and rip him apart

3. Kane - dont know much about him

4. Kaine i see him beating both spider-man and sabretooth

5.Wolverine - spider-man goes down while with sabretooth it will be same dance we all know and used to but if wolverine use his actual skills that he showed in manyfast destiny he will own sabretooth

6. Morlun - sabretooth murders him again too vicious healing factor adamantium claws , spider-man losing here

7. Omega Red - spider-man is dead, sabretooth will lose eventually

8. Rhino - PIS off spider-man gets stomped while sabretooth cuts his eyes and gutts him inside out

9.Rough-House - spider-man beats him down if wolverine was able to beat him with bare fists spider-man will be able to do it also, sabretooth simply murders him not a real challenge

10.Daredevil and Bucky - spider-man goes down with CIS without CIS spider-man knocks there teeth out, sabretooth is too durable strong and deadly got them he guts them out

11. Batman and Night Wing - same thing as above

12. Death-stroke - spider-man will lose while sabretooth will take it after some long ass fight

13. Bulls eye - both murder him but spider-man should do better again him just because of his agility and spider sense

14 Wendigo - spider-man cant do anything to beat him down while sabretooth will have another coat to his collection

15 Carnage (CIS on) CIS on spider-man lose and i also think that sabretooth will lose as well carnage is too much

16. Shocker both beat his ass down but sabretooth wont have any trouble he can take anything shocker got to dish while spider-man will have to avoid it and be careful

17. Mr. X - spider-man lose here he doesnt have what it takes to fight x he will predict every move spider-man will try to make and beat him down , as hard as it will be for sabretooth to land a hit on mister x i just cant see x taking him out without his sword so with sword x wins 8/10 without his sword sabretooth wins

18. Iron Fist - spider-man lose here big time while with sabretooth i think it will be 5/10 for both since iron fist got the punch to take out sabs IMO and vise versa

19. Shang-chi - spider-man doesnt have the skills to go up again shang chi while sabretooth will murder him at the end since IMO shang chi doesnt have what it takes to hurt sabretooth

20 Captain America - both spider-man and sabretooth trash him

21 Black Panther - same as above

22 Dead pool. spider-man goes down while sabretooth takes him out more then not

23. strong guy - spider-man is smashed while sabretooth will kill him and beat him 8/10 sabretooth is built to deal with bricks

24. Thing - spider-man is dead and cant hurt ban while sabretooth with adamantium skeleton got more then it takes to take thing out

25. League of assassins - spider-man gets owned too many skilled fighters for him to handle- sabretooth will have a big happy meal he will murder them all and eat them for lunch

26. Elektra and Taskmaster - both spider-man and sabretooth get wrecked but just because of elektra

27. Lizard and Vermin - spider-man takes them out after a hard fight while sabretooth murder each of them easily after 1 deadly blow like cutting there throats

28. Puma - both beat him down but sabretooth will do it easier since he got his healing factor to support him and again deadly weapons

29. Cyber classic version - spider-man is dead and seriously i see him and creed as split 5/10

30. Gorgon - both get there asses wrecked it will take gorgon 1 second to handle spider-man with his sword 5 seconds without it - it will take him 3 seconds to handle sabretooth with his katana 20 without it he is too much for them

Battlehammer
because I think cyber a bad matchup for sabretooth...as they're gonna slug it out, and cyber's gonna rape creed up close, his poisons gonna weaken creed eventually, and his armor would make it very hard for creed to land a critical hit.

spiderman on the other hand will more likely try to incapacitate cyber by webbing him up
I see and you realize everything you just said would be much worse for spiderman?

and you assume he could web him up based on what? do you know how strong cyber is?

Starscream M
I see and you realize everything you just said would be much worse for spiderman?

and you assume he could web him up based on what? do you know how strong cyber is?

1. except my point was creed would fight closeup against cyber whereas spiderman would try to dance around cyber. spiderman would last longer due to that alone.

2. spiderman's webbed up stronger foes than cyber. cyber is about a class 5 or so I believe. spiderman has the strength advantage.

Battlehammer
1. except my point was creed would fight closeup against cyber whereas spiderman would try to dance around cyber. spiderman would last longer due to that alone.

2. spiderman's webbed up stronger foes than cyber. cyber is about a class 5 or so I believe. spiderman has the strength advantage.
Not necessarily. and dancing around and doing nothing is not better then someone taking it to his opponent and taking some chunks out of him.

No he not, he like a class 30 maybe higher......he uses to beat around strong guy.........Cyber is extremely strong, he even talked about how he had to hold back against Daken during his training, and so forth becuase he turn his bones to powder or some such.

h1a8

1. Green Goblin -Spider-man

2.Venom Spider-man

3. Kane-IDK

4. Kaine-IDK

5.Wolverine-Spider-man

6. Morlun-IDK

7. Omega Red-Sabretooth maybe (unless he is not resistant to being with the vicinity)
8. Rhino -Spider-man

9.Rough-House-IDK

10.Daredevil and Bucky-Spider-man

11. Batman and Night Wing-Spider-man

12. Death-stroke-Spider-man

13. Bulls eye-Spider-man

14 Wendigo-Sabretooth

15 Carnage (CIS on)-Spider-man

16. Shocker-Spider-man

17. Mr. X-Spider-man

18. Iron Fist-Spider-man

19. Shang-chi-Spider-man

20 Captain America-Spider-man

21 Black Panther-Spiderman

22 Dead pool.-Spider-man

23. strong guy-Sabretooth

24. Thing-Sabretooth

25. League of assassins-IDK

26. Elektra and Taskmaster-Spider-man

27. Lizard and Vermin-Spider-man for lizard IDK about Vermin

28. Puma-Spider-man

29. Cyber classic version-Spider-man

30. Gorgon -Spider-man

Sabretooth only does better against the very durable guys that Spidey can't really hurt. As far as the others Spidey does better because he is much faster, stronger, has webbing, and has Spidey sense (his most powerful power and the one that prevents him from getting hit except by Venom and Carnage).

Battlehammer
Originally posted by h1a8
1. Green Goblin -Spider-man

2.Venom Spider-man

3. Kane-IDK

4. Kaine-IDK

5.Wolverine-Spider-man

6. Morlun-IDK

7. Omega Red-Sabretooth maybe (unless he is not resistant to being with the vicinity)
8. Rhino -Spider-man

9.Rough-House-IDK

10.Daredevil and Bucky-Spider-man

11. Batman and Night Wing-Spider-man

12. Death-stroke-Spider-man

13. Bulls eye-Spider-man

14 Wendigo-Sabretooth

15 Carnage (CIS on)-Spider-man

16. Shocker-Spider-man

17. Mr. X-Spider-man

18. Iron Fist-Spider-man

19. Shang-chi-Spider-man

22 Dead pool.-Spider-man

23. strong guy-Sabretooth

24. Thing-Sabretooth

25. League of assassins-IDK

26. Elektra and Taskmaster-Spider-man

28. Puma-Spider-man

30. Gorgon -Spider-man

Sabretooth only does better against the very durable guys that Spidey can't really hurt. As far as the others Spidey does better because he is much faster, stronger, has webbing, and has Spidey sense (his most powerful power and the one that prevents him from getting hit except by Venom and Carnage).
......the world you must live in..........

You had sabre-tooth do better vs two guys........I dont even need to look to tell you your wrong at least once if not more.

Spidermans much faster? No he not........he not even faster let a lone much faster........

Much stronger? what not even closes, dam what is your knowledge of sabre-tooth frigg 90's cartoon.

Spidersenses helps him to dodge it does not prevent him from being hit by everyone but venom and carnage.....you know spiderman been tagged alot right?

Battlehammer

2.Venom Spider-man

5.Wolverine-Spider-man
/B]
So Spidermans going to do better against venom? How so? I mean Spiderman track record verse venom aint so good especially with out a plot device which he won't have here. Wolverine on the other hand has done pretty well in each fight and his track record aint bad vs venom, now this is sabre-tooth who a bigger, stronger, more durable and faster version of wolverine and has has the damage soak to slug it out with venom far longer the Spiderman..........why would you pick spiderman? what he going to do? web him? punch him? He could try that, but to be honest he would not last long especially in a featureless environment

You picked spiderman to vs wolverine? interesting choice why would you pick spiderman who track record verse wolverine is not so good and not so bad over sabre-tooth who has a winning record vs wolverine?

8. Rhino -Spider-man
/B]
.......I not understanding some of these choices, I mean why pick spiderman? I either go both or Sabre-tooth since he an anti-brick character.

/B]
Again I don't get some of these choices for real, why would you pick spiderman who going to be effected by his aw of capt and the fact he did not do so hot against him. sabre-tooth is a melee brawler that would tear into capt.......

Black Panther equipment would cause some problems for Spiderman, though spiderman would win not to the degree or speed sabre-tooth who could tank the attacks and has already almost kiled black panther before.

28. Puma-Spider-man
Do you not read comics? I mean you said IDK to several spiderman villains...........

Sabre-tooth, spiderman has trouble with puma sure spiderman will win, but it won't be fast, sabre-tooth is a larger betetr version of puma he just through down and kill him.

30. Gorgon -Spider-man

........what spiderman gunna do to cyber? sabre-tooth is a better bet man the damage soak

what spiderman gunna do to gorgon? Do you think spiderman could beat gorgon? I honestly think sabre-tooth is a better bet.

h1a8
......the world you must live in..........

You had sabre-tooth do better vs two guys........I dont even need to look to tell you your wrong at least once if not more.

Spidermans much faster? No he not........he not even faster let a lone much faster........

Much stronger? what not even closes, dam what is your knowledge of sabre-tooth frigg 90's cartoon.

Spidersenses helps him to dodge it does not prevent him from being hit by everyone but venom and carnage.....you know spiderman been tagged alot right?

If we take Spidey's high end feats vs. Sabretooth's one then Spidey is far far faster and far far stronger. Not only that he has precog which prevents him from getting hit by single launched attacks. Doesn't matter if Spidey has been tagged, for the sake of the story. He will not be tagged if the two fought in reality.

h1a8
So Spidermans going to do better against venom? How so? I mean Spiderman track record verse venom aint so good especially with out a plot device which he won't have here. Wolverine on the other hand has done pretty well in each fight and his track record aint bad vs venom, now this is sabre-tooth who a bigger, stronger, more durable and faster version of wolverine and has has the damage soak to slug it out with venom far longer the Spiderman..........why would you pick spiderman? what he going to do? web him? punch him? He could try that, but to be honest he would not last long especially in a featureless environment

You picked spiderman to vs wolverine? interesting choice why would you pick spiderman who track record verse wolverine is not so good and not so bad over sabre-tooth who has a winning record vs wolverine?

.......I not understanding some of these choices, I mean why pick spiderman? I either go both or Sabre-tooth since he an anti-brick character.

Again I don't get some of these choices for real, why would you pick spiderman who going to be effected by his aw of capt and the fact he did not do so hot against him. sabre-tooth is a melee brawler that would tear into capt.......

Black Panther equipment would cause some problems for Spiderman, though spiderman would win not to the degree or speed sabre-tooth who could tank the attacks and has already almost kiled black panther before.

Do you not read comics? I mean you said IDK to several spiderman villains...........

Sabre-tooth, spiderman has trouble with puma sure spiderman will win, but it won't be fast, sabre-tooth is a larger betetr version of puma he just through down and kill him.

........what spiderman gunna do to cyber? sabre-tooth is a better bet man the damage soak

what spiderman gunna do to gorgon? Do you think spiderman could beat gorgon? I honestly think sabre-tooth is a better bet.

Spidey is a very hard character to write for. He's too friggin powerful.
I mean if spidey sense warns you of danger before it comes and also guides you out of the way before it comes then how can u get hit (provided you are still fast enough too)?

Spidey sense is the number one key (his most powerful power) and his strength, agility, speed, and webbing is second place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.