Luke Cage vs Classic Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Two scenarios:

1) normal fight

2) Cyber does not have poison in his claws.

Battlehammer
Cyber own Luke with utter ease..........this is a spite thread.......

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Cyber own Luke with utter ease..........this is a spite thread....... lol knew you were gonna say something stupid like that

did you not see that I listed two scenarios

in the second one, cyber doesn't get poison

I actually think luke can beat cyber like a cheap pinata. luke is stronger and unlike cyber, he has unbreakable skin everywhere.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol knew you were gonna say something stupid like that

did you not see that I listed two scenarios

in the second one, cyber doesn't get poison

I actually think luke can beat cyber like a cheap pinata. luke is stronger and unlike cyber, he has unbreakable skin everywhere.
I said something stupid? are you an idiot?

yes I saw it, but it makes no differences from the out come and is almsot completely irrelevent.

again why does this matter?

Really based on what? I highly doubt this very much. It not unbreakable it as hard as titanium. He almost died several times. You do realize Cyber holds pretty dam near ever advantage in this fight?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I said something stupid? are you an idiot?

yes I saw it, but it makes no differences from the out come and is almsot completely irrelevent.

again why does this matter?

Really based on what? I highly doubt this very much. It not unbreakable it as hard as titanium. He almost died several times. You do realize Cyber holds pretty dam near ever advantage in this fight? you say something stupid practically everytime you post...

luke cage is Stronger than cyber

luke cage is invulnerable all over...unlike cyber, whose huge face is unprotected

luke cage is a better fighter...having fought with iron fist

luke cage actually has more advantages than cyber

Wild Shadow
sigh...facepalm2

1. Cyber wins 10/10 via 1st swipe of his claws.

2. Cyber stomps manhandling Cage until he gets ko'ed 9/10.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
you say something stupid practically everytime you post...

luke cage is Stronger than cyber

luke cage is invulnerable all over...unlike cyber, whose huge face is unprotected

luke cage is a better fighter...having fought with iron fist

luke cage actually has more advantages than cyber
that priceless coming from possibly the most ignorant poster on the boards.

really based on what? oh thats right your the guy who thinks Cyber a class 5 lol the absurdness of your ignorance does not even surprise me anymore. Whats worse is you have this cocky im right attitude when your almost all was wrong like now.

Cage is not invulnerable, and comparing his durability to Cyber is a joke. Cage ahs almost died numerous times from punches and explosions and so forth.......he not even closes to as durable as cyber.

Yes, becuase fighting with IF automatically makes you better then a guy with 100 years of experience training in numerous special opt groups, having trained fighters like Wolverine and Daken, but yea lets all just be like you with are heads in are ass spewing nonsenses all day.

Wild Shadow
why do you do this to yourself star scream? you tell ppl who study certain characters about how they are wrong and degrade them?

i mean saying Cage is a better fighter then Cyber is a big stretch with anybody who reads both characters... i mean one is a teacher of killers the other was a semi student who runs alongside a shaolin like monk.. Cage whose style of fighting is a grapple brick style even with basic MA training..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.