Vader vs Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
This is Vader without a body suit and has reached max potential. Who emerges victorious?

*Thought you might enjoy this Anakin/Vader video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=308MZQ4CB5Y

MasterAshenVor
Caedus wins IMO

ares834
Hell no. Vader max potential>all.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by ares834
Hell no. Vader max potential>all.

Hawtsauce
Don't use max and potential in the same sentence. It's annoying. Vader wins because 'full potential' Anakin is supposed to be twice as powerful as (I think) ROTS Palpatine.

We cant use full potential Anakin, or full potential anything in that matter. Why? Well, using max potential logic, I could say Obi-Wan vs Caedus considering Obi-Wan trained under Yoda his whole life instead of Qui-Gon (which would certainly make him more powerful). If I made a post like that people would call me an idiot. Lucas is an idiot for stating what Anakin would be like had he reached his 'full potential.' This leads to assumptions and ridiculous threads like this.

Anyway, no one can really reach their 'full potential'. I play high school football, but I've only played football since 6th grade. If I played Pop Warner, I would be better than I am now. Did I? No. I'll never reach my 'full potential', because I haven't played since I was young. See what I mean? Kind of?

Slash_KMC
Yes.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hawtsauce
Don't use max and potential in the same sentence. It's annoying. love This guy is awesome!

Blueballs
Originally posted by Hawtsauce

Anyway, no one can really reach their 'full potential'. I play high school football, but I've only played football since 6th grade. If I played Pop Warner, I would be better than I am now. Did I? No. I'll never reach my 'full potential', because I haven't played since I was young. See what I mean? Kind of? You must have never seen the IFBB bodybuilders that reach their "full potential" at one point in their competitive history with all the gear and hard work involved.

truejedi
Full strength anakin is an unknown anyway...

mattatom
Well now, Luke kept Caedus on his ass with TK effortlessly and Full potential Anakin would be higher than Luke...yeah...Anakin would win this.

Brad Pitt
Caedus managed to garrote wire Luke, and Luke couldn't even fight back. If Caedus could beat Luke that easily, he should be able to take on Vader.

truejedi
Originally posted by Brad Pitt
Caedus managed to garrote wire Luke, and Luke couldn't even fight back. If Caedus could beat Luke that easily,

excuse me? did you even READ that fight?

Darth Truculent
Brad - Luke beat the hell out of Caedus. Caedus didn't want Luke to find out he murdered Mara. He (Caedus), knew that if Luke found out the truth, Caedus he wouldn't stand a chance against the most powerful Jedi in history.

BruceSkywalker
Since full potential Vader does not even exist, Caedus ftw

Chris Crocker
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Brad - Luke beat the hell out of Caedus. Caedus didn't want Luke to find out he murdered Mara. He (Caedus), knew that if Luke found out the truth, Caedus he wouldn't stand a chance against the most powerful Jedi in history.

you sure about that? luke was getting tired. theres no way he couldve held out for that long.

Shoes
Originally posted by mattatom
Full potential Anakin would be higher than Luke

Say what?

AncientSithLord
Like others have said, there is no full potential Anakin.

A comparison; Han Solo goes to Malrev IV, and despite being a "Force muggle," like Cartariun and Girov Dza'tey gains the power of Sith magic, studies Sith magic until he stops his aging process (like what Graush's sorcery caused Naz Felyood in Planet of Lost Souls), thus giving him several thousand years to study more Sith magic while hiding out on Korriban, picks up multiple Sith items that give him even more power, learns Force Drain, and then emerges more powerful than any Sith before him... Well, if that happened then Han Solo could potentially beat Palpatine, Yoda, Luke, Anakin and Caedus instantly! POTENTIALLY.

So, fighting threads that involve max potential are pointless IMO.

Darth Truculent
Yes Chris - Luke could hold out. His Force reserves far exceeded Caedus. Caedus was wearing out too - he took a grazing lightsaber hit to the skull, a massive Force wave which nearly broke his back and gave Caedus a migrain after the fight. Luke was caught in a torture device that tired him, but still kicked his ass. Now imagine a very pissed off Luke fighting Caedus - Caedus is lunch meat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.