Naruto vs Danzou

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
How will Naruto fare against Danzou?...

Demonic Phoenix
If Danzou lands Shisui's mind control jutsu...

Q99
Shisui's jutsu is Danzo's main hope (hopefully Naruto'll take it with a clone).

If it fails, well, his uber save-self jutsu has a time limit, and Naruto's endurence is better than Sasuke's.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
If Danzou lands Shisui's mind control jutsu...
Naruto can probably resist it, much like he resisted Nagato's mind control power.

NemeBro
With Shisui's jutsu, he may win.

Although, without prep, Naruto cannot use Sage Mode, and as such will do worse than Sasuke did.

Sasuke using Susano>Base Naruto IMHO.

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Kandy
Naruto can probably resist it, much like he resisted Nagato's mind control power.

I didn't think that was mind control, rather, it was "blood bending" from what I could tell.

It seemed more like TK than mind control.

Convince me of your logic and I may change my opinion on that.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Sasuke using Susano>Base Naruto IMHO.

Mos def.

Naruto's hack/leet victory is in the form of sage mode. In sage mode, he can fall from a long way up on large, sharp stalagmites and not take any damage at all.

King Kandy
If that was the case, then how could Naruto's "willpower" resist it?

dadudemon
If that was the case, then how could Naruto's "willpower" resist it?

Used his strempf. And it was chakra control that did it, not mind control.

Agreed?

Demonic Phoenix

Nagato never attempted to control Naruto's mind, just his body from the looks of it.

Besides, Danzou was sure he could use it on Madara and Sasuke. Granted he may be overestimating himself, but he doesn't strike me as a person stupid enough to use it on people who have genjutsu resistance, a much higher one than Naruto at that.

Q99
What Naruto really needs is 9-tails to break anything on him. Until he has that, he has a hole.

With Shisui's jutsu, he may win.

Although, without prep, Naruto cannot use Sage Mode, and as such will do worse than Sasuke did.

He can create a clone that can sit and sage-charge.

King Kandy
Then again apparently the genjutsu worked on Yagura so maybe not even a biju can break it.

danteiscool
you never know. Naruto is a pretty determined guy. that may or may not be enough to resist Danzo's jutsu, but you never know. but imo, Naruto would win, given that he has alot of stamina and has proven to be a force to be reckoned with given his improvision in the middle of a fight.

TheAuraAngel
Meh, with clones at an undisclosed location Naruto could take it. He could survive for 10 minutes easily. Without the back up Sage mode clones, Danzo probably wins. I'm not factoring in Shisui's eye because I honestly don't care about how it wasted my time.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
He can create a clone that can sit and sage-charge. And Danzo is just gonna let this happen then?

Q99
Is Danzo going to know that's happening? The charge-clone doesn't have to be in sight.

NemeBro
You cannot make a Shadow clone that is far away from you.

And he cannot escape either, Danzou's many Sharingans sees to that.

yungz22
naruto has alot of chakra not to mention the nine tails i think he should be able 2 win

Demonic Phoenix
Danzou has chakra that can presumably control the nine-tails, not to mention, he has a jutsu that controls a person completely.

Kento
Mokuton, Shisui's eye, sharingan hax. Danzou probably has it quite easily. Nine-tails is out, Sage mode isn't going to happen with an eye than can control, and Naruto will never be able to hit Danzou because of Izanagi if by some miracle Shisui's eye doesn't work. Naruto may have more chakra, and be stronger but he doesn't have the right set of skills to win. Mainly because he's all about brute force.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Kento
Mokuton, Shisui's eye, sharingan hax. Danzou probably has it quite easily. Nine-tails is out, Sage mode isn't going to happen with an eye than can control, and Naruto will never be able to hit Danzou because of Izanagi if by some miracle Shisui's eye doesn't work. Naruto may have more chakra, and be stronger but he doesn't have the right set of skills to win. Mainly because he's all about brute force.

To be fair, he's only displayed Shisui's jutsu, and Izanagi. No Sharingan hax stick out tongue.

Naruto's main hope (without Sage Mode) is to force Danzou to use Izanagi and outlast him; assuming Danzou is unable to control Naruto in the first place.

Originally posted by dadudemon

Mos def.

I C WUT U did thar.

Kento
To be fair, he's only displayed Shisui's jutsu, and Izanagi. No Sharingan hax stick out tongue. Izanagi IS sharingan hax. laughing

Demonic Phoenix
No no, Sharingan hax is so much more than Izanagi stick out tongue. Izanagi is just the highest pinnacle of Sharingan hax, and it rivals Susano'o in terms of hax.

Kento
Fine, Izanagi is a sharingan hax. Is that better?

Q99
If Shisui's eye wasn't charged, Naruto could take him just fine IMO.

NemeBro
No no, Sharingan hax is so much more than Izanagi stick out tongue. Izanagi is just the highest pinnacle of Sharingan hax, and it rivals Susano'o in terms of hax. So Izanagi is the highest pinnacle of Sharingan hax, but Sharingan hax is so much more than Izanagi?

Demonic Phoenix
So Izanagi is the highest pinnacle of Sharingan hax, but Sharingan hax is so much more than Izanagi?

I'm surprised a 'being of your calibre' thinks that that is hard to understand.

NemeBro
I'm surprised a 'being of your calibre' thinks that that is hard to understand. I was mocking you.

Your poor wording is no fault of mine.

I know what you meant, that "Sharingan Hax" possesses more versatility than the Izanagi alone in that you are able to see the flow of chakra with it and predict the movements of your opponent, that kind of gay stuff.

Demonic Phoenix
Ahh, my mistake then. I forgot that someone such as yourself couldn't stand the 'poor' structuring of a sentence that got the message across.

NemeBro
Try to remember next time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.