My Bad Economy Dance Video.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired-Hiker
I made this video to celebrate the good things in life, like dancing, during these tough economic times.

kuMGzER24O4

dadudemon
Good show, mate.

Nice effects for just sitting around on your computer, being bored. In fact, that's pretty amazing.

Digi
Instant meme. Git sum!

fdog

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by dadudemon
Good show, mate.

Nice effects for just sitting around on your computer, being bored. In fact, that's pretty amazing.

Thanks D to the A to the W G. Only you and a few others on kmc probably understand how laborious a seemingly simple vid like that is to make. Thanks.

Barker
Posting because Kramer linked me to this thread.

Kram3r
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

>my face when this is the best video on the internet.

I had to sign on and comment. Bravo.

Ax3l
What did you use for such effects and how did it happen?

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Ax3l
What did you use for such effects and how did it happen?

Just some simple tools and a bit of creativity on Sony Vegas. Shot in HD on my news camera.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Kram3r
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

>my face when this is the best video on the internet.

I had to sign on and comment. Bravo.

You make me happy. big grin

Scythe
Hahaha

Ax3l
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
Just some simple tools and a bit of creativity on Sony Vegas. Shot in HD on my news camera. Well, I'm becoming more and more familiar with Vegas as I use it more and more. Though, I'm still trying to figure out how you did the 3 TH's.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Ax3l
Well, I'm becoming more and more familiar with Vegas as I use it more and more. Though, I'm still trying to figure out how you did the 3 TH's.

The three TH's was done by shooting myself dancing in three different spots without moving the camera from it's position. Then I used the Track Motion tool and the Crop/Pan tool and three different video tracks to make it happen. With the Track Motion tool, you can make the area where I'm not dancing black so the clip on the track above it will show through. Then use the Pan/Crop tool to align the clips so they look like one clip.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
The three TH's was done by shooting myself dancing in three different spots without moving the camera from it's position. Then I used the Track Motion tool and the Crop/Pan tool and three different video tracks to make it happen. With the Track Motion tool, you can make the area where I'm not dancing black so the clip on the track above it will show through. Then use the Pan/Crop tool to align the clips so they look like one clip. That's what I was thinking you did. I thought you might've used some Chroma keying, but The shadows wouldn't have worked as they did. Good stuff, though!

Tired-Hiker
No, no Chroma Keying, but I did mess with the color curves to make the color more saturated.

Robtard
TH,

Thank the gods I decided to check out your video (which was great, btw), to the untrained-eye, all would seem well, but upon closer inspection, look what I discovered:

Magnified 302.76%
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3914/warningn.jpg

Take action, immediately.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
TH,

Thank the gods I decided to check out your video (which was great, btw), to the untrained-eye, all would seem well, but upon closer inspection, look what I discovered:

Magnified 302.76%

lulz pedobear

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Robtard
TH,

Magnified 302.76%

Damn, that Pedobear!!! mad

I just set traps! evil face Thanks, RT!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.