Rhino vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Given the total disrespect rhino gets from this forum and the fact he recently trampled the new rhino, who had it coming, and put spider-man's self-righteous ass in its place, I will give him a break

Rhino ftw! big grin

this feels weird

AsbestosFlaygon
Rhino! Rhino!

Digi
Actually, yeah, Rhino. Durability's a push and Rhino should be stronger. In a neutral setting with no obvious plot device, Cage is a brawler...he's not going to dance around. More skilled, sure, but not enough to make a difference imo.

khazra
if cap and deadpool can damage rhino (atleast on face) than cage can hurt him alot too IMO

Wild Shadow
facepalm2

Knowsbleed33
Aleksei post-ASM #625 would most likely trash Cage.

snoopdogg
One good showing isn't enough.

Cage has wins of Ironclad and was slapping the sh!t out of Samson during Civil War so I'll still go with him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Aleksei post-ASM #625 would most likely trash Cage. If we use Rhino in that state of mind he would rip Cage apart.

SamZED
There was a book where Rhino fought the aveners after givving Spider-man a beating. Avengers captured him but Ironman looked like he's been ran over by a train.

Batroc
Rhino should win, if written respectfully, like he was until the 90's and in the recent ASM.

Cage, and just about anyone else, wins against the joke version of Rhino.

Lord Feron
Damn this is the most Rhino Love I ever seen in my whole time here... EPIC!!!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Damn this is the most Rhino Love I ever seen in my whole time here... EPIC!!! rhino is very powerful

SamZED
All hail the Rhino!stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Damn this is the most Rhino Love I ever seen in my whole time here... EPIC!!! It's cause of his latest showing smile

Don Corleone
Damn this is the most Rhino Love I ever seen in my whole time here... EPIC!!!

I'd also like to join the bandwagon. big grin

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by snoopdogg
One good showing isn't enough.

Cage has wins of Ironclad and was slapping the sh!t out of Samson during Civil War so I'll still go with him.

Cage has wins against a jobber and an ill-defined brick so he wins? He also got his ass handed to him by the Wrecker, and Cage had a ton of help.

Rhino wins this convincingly.

-K-M-
I love how Rhino beat Rhino and now everyone is gaga over him. It's about time he did something impressive.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by -K-M-
I love how Rhino beat Rhino and now everyone is gaga over him. It's about time he did something impressive.

Eh, this is Rhino vs. Cage. I referenced the recent fight more for mind set than anything else.

-K-M-
Eh, this is Rhino vs. Cage. I referenced the recent fight more for mind set than anything else.

I know, my post wasn't directed at you

Parmaniac
Well it's mostlikely that Rhino was written really well and the reader for the first time wasn't thinking: Wow what an idiot.

There was another good showing for him when he visited the grave of his mother but IIRC he still lost there to Spidey, that was the first time I would have actually liked it in a way if he would have wiped the floor with Spidey.

Sad thing is he will most likely start jobbing in the next issue sad

-K-M-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Well it's mostlikely that Rhino was written really well and the reader for the first time wasn't thinking: Wow what an idiot.

There was another good showing for him when he visited the grave of his mother but IIRC he still lost there to Spidey, that was the first time I would have actually liked it in a way if he would have wiped the floor with Spidey.

I know, and that's why I said it's about time. Poor guy needed this.

He has wiped the floor with Spider-Man before during a bank heist.

Knowsbleed33
He has a good showing against Joe Fixit, did reasonably well against Professor Hulk.

-K-M-
He had a kind of interesting feat in Marvel Two-In-One #96

Parmaniac
My refference to his fight with Spidey on the graveyard was more that this instance actually gave him personality, it showed that he has a heart and is not only the dumb brick.

-K-M-
My refference to his fight with Spidey on the graveyard was more that this instance actually gave him personality, it showed that he has a heart and is not only the dumb brick.

Oh gotcha, yeah they showed him as an idiot in the fight he beat SM.

snoopdogg
He has a good showing against Joe Fixit, did reasonably well against Professor Hulk. He had a good showing against Colossus as well.

**** cage, this is rhino's turn, he stomps

SamZED
My refference to his fight with Spidey on the graveyard was more that this instance actually gave him personality, it showed that he has a heart and is not only the dumb brick. I kinda like the fact that they had recently pointed out that Rhino doesn't normally kill. Not even Spider-man. Remember that time when he accidently killed a cup and then was anonimously sending money to the cop's family.

KingD19
I remember an origin story when Rhino got his powers, some guys hired him to liberate a village in South America I think, he ended up fighting the rebellion force, which was paying him in the first place. The scientists who hired him starting talking sh*t like crazy, and Rhino gored one, then I think he stomped the other one, and brought the building down around them.

SamZED
Remember it, but think it wasn't canon. They kinda established that he doesnt kill. He even told that to Black Cat, that he could've killed Parker but chose not to.

KingD19
Originally posted by SamZED
Remember it, but think it wasn't canon. They kinda established that he doesnt kill. He even told that to Black Cat, that he could've killed Parker but chose not to.

I know it wasn't canon, I just thought it was funny.

chocolate_milk
DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.