Kingdom Come Superman VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Kingdom Come Superman- Current

VS

Thanos- Current

Kryptonian or Killer?

JakeTheBank
Thanos

the ninjak
Thanos

Slaanesh
Thanos

galactusischere
What was so special about KC Superman? He got beat by Captain Marvel who got pretty much killed by a nuke IIRC.

Wild Shadow
same as all the other superman threads.. thanos ftw..

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by galactusischere
What was so special about KC Superman? He got beat by Captain Marvel who got pretty much killed by a nuke IIRC.

KC Superman was shown to be more powerful than mainstream New Earth Superman because he was older and therefore had more time to take in yellow sun energy. He was said to be highly resistant to Kryptonite as a result as well. And his battle with Captain Marvel ended only because he made the Shazam lightning hit him, turning him back into Billy. And he was killed by the nuke because he rapidly changed from Billy to Marvel by shouting Shazam.

AsbestosFlaygon
Really? no expression

KC Supes is more or less at the same level as SBP.

And the nuke wouldn't kill Captain Marvel if he didn't revert back to Billy.
Also, nuke left nary a scratch on KC Supes who was directly near the impact.
TBH, nukes would damage Thanos, but he would regen like he did when he traversed the Nexus of Realities.

Thanos 6/10. Teleportation, force block and strength amps through tech.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
KC Superman was shown to be more powerful than mainstream New Earth Superman because he was older and therefore had more time to take in yellow sun energy. He was said to be highly resistant to Kryptonite as a result as well. And his battle with Captain Marvel ended only because he made the Shazam lightning hit him, turning him back into Billy. And he was killed by the nuke because he rapidly changed from Billy to Marvel by shouting Shazam.

Because he chose to die as a mortal yes, but KC SM didnt realy seem that much more powerfull than regular SM going by feats. He certainly was more determined and less restrained, but I dont hink he was above herald level and in thanos' league.

ankur29

CM can't be killed by a nuke

he transformed into billy when he died

Also KC SM wasn't affected by apunch from DC herc whereas it knocked mainstream stuperman down and made him bleed ... i think

manx422
Superman stomps

nicamarvin
Originally posted by manx422
Superman stomps .. sick

The Nuul
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.. sick

What, were you expecting something new?

Mshinu
Thanos holds supes upside down and uses him as a pogo stick

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos still stomps KCS just as he does most all versions.

xJLxKing
No Superman won and he was holding back

Digi

KC Supes magic weakness was played up quite a bit. Thus his losing to Billy. He was also portrayed as > regular Superman though, so he's probably a bit higher in total power.

Omega Vision
Thanos wins but I don't see KC Superman going down quite as easily as normal Superman. Thanos might even have to work for it a bit.

Colossus-Big C
Captain Marvel Hanging with KC Supes shows he is >>superman in strength and durability big grin big grin big grin

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Captain Marvel Hanging with KC Supes shows he is >>superman in strength and durability big grin big grin big grin
Explain your logic.

TheTyrant
Thanos stomps

Philosophía
KC Superman.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Galan007
Thanos wins. Not easily.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos wins. Not easily.

Question my friend... How do you see this fight going.. i.e. how do you see Supes and Thanos fighting and why would Thanos come out on top in your mind? I'm guessing its not Thanos... magical abilities that are rarely if ever seen only mentioned in passing.. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Question my friend... How do you see this fight going.. i.e. how do you see Supes and Thanos fighting and why would Thanos come out on top in your mind? I'm guessing its not Thanos... magical abilities that are rarely if ever seen only mentioned in passing.. smile Thanos' energy attacks used in conjunction with his physical strength would simply be too overwhelming for KC Supes to overcome, imo. But because KC Supes is also quite powerful (a good margin beyond even mainstream Supes) I think he could put up a fairly decent fight.

Blanket
Eat it Phil

Philosophía
Originally posted by Blanket
Eat it Phil N-n-no, you eat it!

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Explain your logic.

he probably means CM was supposed to be the same in KC while SM was stronger, so if they were evenly matched, common CM should be stronger than the younger SM of the mainstream dcu

Philosophía
Kingdom Come Captain Marvel is different than mainstream Captain Marvel.
Kingdom Come Superman is different than mainstream Superman.

It's really not that hard.

Blanket

Philosophía
It's just a facade, we always agree.

KuRuPT Thanosi
to disagree

BattleMage
Thanos too much going on for him.

Galan007
Galan directly disagrees with you. Eat his shit. And my shit is yummy.... Just ask Eny. ermmhappy

Omega Vision
And my shit is yummy.... Just ask Eny. ermmhappy
Hey Galan who's the psycho ***** in your sig?

quanchi112
Eat it Phil thumb up

Galan007
Hey Galan who's the psycho ***** in your sig? Her name is Stealth. She raped Vril Dox. thumb up

Omega Vision
Her name is Stealth. She raped Vril Dox. thumb up
And how. wink

Galan007
And how. wink Do I really need to explain to you how rape happens? none

psycho gundam
a good example of it is in the battlezone between mungi and tricksterpriest

zeel
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No Superman won and he was holding back

not really he out smarted marvel, and pulled the stupide gram him and use his lightning against him crap. by the end of the fight the only one with torn gear and that was bleeding was clark.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
not really he out smarted marvel, and pulled the stupide gram him and use his lightning against him crap. by the end of the fight the only one with torn gear and that was bleeding was clark.

True and its pretty obvious Supes wasnt holding back, he hit the guy in the face with a burst of heat vision.

Captain Marvel was just more powerful and there was nothing stated or shown that the cap that we seen was more powerful than main stream cap.

We got a good explaination to why KC supes is more powerful and thats bc he absorbed more sunlight, there is no reason for Cap except experience and age.

By the way, Thanos wins this 10/10 and easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a good example of it is in the battlezone between mungi and tricksterpriest Every battlezone trick was involved in he'd always claim he was busy once the other poster throw up counters and then show up later after the time limit had expired and demand a rematch later at some point. Classic trick.

Omega Vision
Do I really need to explain to you how rape happens? none
No sir. I've seen Quan trying to debate with ODG many times.

quanchi112
No sir. I've seen Quan trying to debate with ODG many times. Yes, the poor old thing simply likes abuse. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.