Odin vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Thor defeated by the the Dark Avengers the few remaining Asgardians killed in battle is enough to send Odin into a Rage finally overpower Surtur in their eternal struggle and re entering the world....

appearing near thor's broken and lifeless body as the last sparks of life fade he stares at his enemies looking at the grotesque body that was once Ares killed at the hands of Sentry... unleashing eons of bend up rage he annihilates the Dark Avengers....

every news broadcast is sent images of this awesome unleash of power worrying nations and governments...humans questioning their life's, beliefs and mistakes of no longer believing in gods and dismissing them as nothing more the meta humans masquerading as gods..

The JLA emergency Signal is unleashed and are off to face their most awesome battle of all time, this time they cannot afford to hold back for the sake of humanity...the earth trembles storm clouds, rain, thunder and lightning appear at the anguish of a father losing his son..

Odin kneeling over his son's dead body hoping to reignite his life spark and fan it once again into a burning fire, not just his son but all the gods..hoping it is not to late...

he is attacked interrupted by Captain Marvel his high resistance to Magic is why he was chosen to come in hard and fast....... the rest of the team ready to attack without mercy and take him out are:

Wonderman: rope, bracelets, tiara..
Superman..
Zatanna
Martian Manhunter
Hawkman
Flash
Kyle Rayner..
Zauriel
Batman
Red Tornado
Aquaman
Orion

Reserve member summoned for this battle is etrigan

if they fail only one last line of defense is left remaining will he interfere and help stop Odin? Phantom Stranger..

two separate battles: one is the JLA members minus Phantom stranger, the second is Phantom stranger fighting alone...

must use feats no hyperbole but actual display of power... anything goes...ko,kill Cis morality on...incapacitation, BFR.. etc etc..

Odin gets his Gungnir ....angry, righteous fury mode...

JakeTheBank
Odin in both.

carver9
Odin one shot all of them with one blast.

the ninjak
Odin kungfus the lot of them while weeping with one arm!
The other arm holding the lifeless Thor.

BattleMage
Superman tosses Odin into the sun devil Well some D.C. fanboy was going to say it!!!

manx422
Orion solos

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by manx422
Orion solos

This intrigues me.

Explain.

manx422
Orion killed Darkseid
DS > Odin

Mshinu
Odin pimp slaps them across the galaxy.

Denny Crane
Originally posted by Mshinu

But in doing so gets Zatanna aids.

Batman wins from beyond the grave.

Lord Feron
So im guessing this is a really really pissed off odin because someone just killed his boyand PRINCE OF ASGARD!!! And then you send the JLA to try and beat him down while he is trying to save Thor's life.

JLA is going to wish they never wore a costume to work that day.

Phantom Stranger is supposedly strong is a featless wonder.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Mshinu

Digi
Orion killed Darkseid
DS > Odin

You do know why he was able to kill DS, yes? It's part of his very nature, and only applicable to DS. It's a similar mechanism to Drax's ability to beat Thanos...it doesn't make Drax > Thanos.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Digi
You do know why he was able to kill DS, yes? It's part of his very nature, and only applicable to DS. It's a similar mechanism to Drax's ability to beat Thanos...it doesn't make Drax > Thanos.

don't shatter his fragile world!

AsbestosFlaygon
Odin shrugs them all off with a pimpslap.

Phantom Stranger stands alone and observes the might of the great Norse god.

Colossus-Big C
Silver Surfer is as powerful as any of them. and silver surfer got 1 shotted by odin. all these guys get 1 shotted 1by1

Digi
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Silver Surfer is as powerful as any of them. and silver surfer got 1 shotted by odin. all these guys get 1 shotted 1by1

Bad example. Surfer jobs to Thanos. Thor has also gone toe-to-toe with Thanos numerous times, and he's certainly not leagues above Surfer. A lot of the JLA wouldn't be one-shot. But they would indeed go down.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Lord Feron
So im guessing this is a really really pissed off odin because someone just killed his boyand PRINCE OF ASGARD!!! And then you send the JLA to try and beat him down while he is trying to save Thor's life.

JLA is going to wish they never wore a costume to work that day.

Phantom Stranger is supposedly strong is a featless wonder. i have heard ppl swear up and down that PS is abstract lvl type being...

The Nuul
Next, someone else will come in here and says Supes solos.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i have heard ppl swear up and down that PS is abstract lvl type being...

heard that to, and I admit I relally don't know much about PS but apparently neither do most people. Or atleast the feats and info on him is limited for he really doesn't do shit. People bring up the spectre could kill him but he was able to run PS into a mouse. Okay take it how you want it but imo thats not really a amazing feat...

Anyway People say "But he is part of the Quint.." yeah the other members are mighty but wtf did PS do to prove himself???

So he has no real feats. I actually would be happy if someone showed me something of his uberness but until then he aint shit.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
heard that to, and I admit I relally don't know much about PS but apparently neither do most people. Or atleast the feats and info on him is limited for he really doesn't do shit. People bring up the spectre could kill him but he was able to run PS into a mouse. Okay take it how you want it but imo thats not really a amazing feat...

Anyway People say "But he is part of the Quint.." yeah the other members are mighty but wtf did PS do to prove himself???

So he has no real feats. I actually would be happy if someone showed me something of his uberness but until then he aint shit. he is a angel just like lucifer and micheal

manx422
You do know why he was able to kill DS, yes? It's part of his very nature, and only applicable to DS. It's a similar mechanism to Drax's ability to beat Thanos...it doesn't make Drax > Thanos. u r wrong
Orion has 1shotted superman cool

Wild Shadow
i thinkk Captain marvel came close to doing that to with three shots iirc...

Digi
u r wrong
Orion has 1shotted superman cool

k, enjoy the thread.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Bad example. Surfer jobs to Thanos. Thor has also gone toe-to-toe with Thanos numerous times, and he's certainly not leagues above Surfer. A lot of the JLA wouldn't be one-shot. But they would indeed go down.

Surfer jobbing or not to thanos, has little to do with this thread. Surfer was one-shotted by Odin along with Drax. That is about right. It took Thanos 6 blows to almost kill Surfer... That seems just about right to me and no jobbing. The fact is.. Odin does one-shot many of these guys.

JakeTheBank
The thing about Phantom Stranger is the very nature of his powers and character makes him an unfit choice for Vs.matches. He's a very cool character and all, but he's just not made for these kind of threads. The only thing that comes from this are people going "He ain't got no uber combat feats so that makes him the suxor!!!11!!" and the like.

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, Odin could one-shot most with a single attack or two.

I see PS getting affected by his attacks, but would be right back where he was a panel after.

He will explain the nature of Odin's powers to us readers. lol

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he is a angel just like lucifer and micheal

oh so ... tell me what he did.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The thing about Phantom Stranger is the very nature of his powers and character makes him an unfit choice for Vs.matches. He's a very cool character and all, but he's just not made for these kind of threads. The only thing that comes from this are people going "He ain't got no uber combat feats so that makes him the suxor!!!11!!" and the like.

true bro, its feats and some other stuff but mostly feats that determine fights. I refuse to say that PS wins over anyone significant because there is absolutely no way to credible backup PS over anyone else.

I mean I would like to use Superman Prime (golden) or Binary Gladiator or Superman/captain Marvel amalgam, and even the current thread with the ones who sit above in the shadows v.s. Galactus...but I wouldn't be able to back them up with feats cuz they havent done shit.

So I agree with you in v.s. matches people with no feats to compare should not be used.

Black bolt z
Thor defeated by the the Dark Avengers the few remaining Asgardians killed in battle is enough to send Odin into a Rage finally overpower Surtur in their eternal struggle and re entering the world....

appearing near thor's broken and lifeless body as the last sparks of life fade he stares at his enemies looking at the grotesque body that was once Ares killed at the hands of Sentry... unleashing eons of bend up rage he annihilates the Dark Avengers....

every news broadcast is sent images of this awesome unleash of power worrying nations and governments...humans questioning their life's, beliefs and mistakes of no longer believing in gods and dismissing them as nothing more the meta humans masquerading as gods..

The JLA emergency Signal is unleashed and are off to face their most awesome battle of all time, this time they cannot afford to hold back for the sake of humanity...the earth trembles storm clouds, rain, thunder and lightning appear at the anguish of a father losing his son..

Odin kneeling over his son's dead body hoping to reignite his life spark and fan it once again into a burning fire, not just his son but all the gods..hoping it is not to late...

he is attacked interrupted by Captain Marvel his high resistance to Magic is why he was chosen to come in hard and fast....... the rest of the team ready to attack without mercy and take him out are:

Wonderman: rope, bracelets, tiara..
Superman..
Zatanna
Martian Manhunter
Hawkman
Flash
Kyle Rayner..
Zauriel
Batman
Red Tornado
Aquaman
Orion

Reserve member summoned for this battle is etrigan

if they fail only one last line of defense is left remaining will he interfere and help stop Odin? Phantom Stranger..

two separate battles: one is the JLA members minus Phantom stranger, the second is Phantom stranger fighting alone...

must use feats no hyperbole but actual display of power... anything goes...ko,kill Cis morality on...incapacitation, BFR.. etc etc..

Odin gets his Gungnir ....angry, righteous fury mode... You make a lot of elaborate scenerio threads don't you?

Odin owns all
Just for the heck of itmessedups solos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin wins.

AsbestosFlaygon

Odin VS Phantom Stranger is impossible to determine.

Odin could probably turn him into a mouse as well, but he can't kill him.

TheTyrant
Odin bit*h-slaps them to oblivion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.