Old Snake vs. Charizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin_Volvagia
http://ui14.gamespot.com/973/mgs4ost_2.jpg

VS.

http://fidgit.com/galleries/batman_aa/Batman_AA_16.jpg

Snake gets all of his items but the only weapons he can use are his Operator (first pistol you use in use in the game) and knife.

Charizard has all of his equipment from Arkham Asylum.

BloodRain
Sneaky...

Charizard has the skills and special tech for one on one imo. Going for explosives and stealth for the win.

FinalAnswer
Snake stomps

MooCowofJustice
Snake wins because Batman sucks.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Snake wins because Charizard sucks.

Fixed big grin

Brad Pitt
Charizard can just use flamethrower and end the fight

MooCowofJustice
Well I assume you meant Batman because the image is of Batman and Charizard was never in Arkham Asylum or had any gear. Don't worry, I'll contact a moderator for you and have them edited it.

thumb up

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Well I assume you meant Batman because the image is of Batman and Charizard was never in Arkham Asylum or had any gear. Don't worry, I'll contact a moderator for you and have them edited it.

thumb up

You will? Thanks! Happy Dance

Phantom Miria
I imagine this is quite the nasty rule violation. I do not think moderators look kindly on someone lying in hope for his rulebreak to not be noticed.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
I imagine this is quite the nasty rule violation. I do not think moderators look kindly on someone lying in hope for his rulebreak to not be noticed.

I'm not lying. Charizard is the main character of Arkham Asylum.

iChaos
laughing out loud

Peach
Did you really think that you'd get away with this? I have half a mind to flat out give you a warning for attempting to circumvent the rules in such a way.

Closed. And don't ever try anything like this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.