WWH/Banner Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
The idea of the thread is I want WWH but with Banner's mind combined. Hulk gets all hiw fighting experience and expertise as Hulk plus the genius anf cunning of Banner.

Banner gets 24hrs prep (he doesn't have to do it as the hulk I guess for the finer things he can use his small human hands if he has to.)

He gets prep and rest before each fight.

He gets basic info of his enemies on the list.
The fight always takes place on a uninhabited world like earth.
No BFR

Here are the contestants. They all know who they are fighting but no one is allowed prep.

1. Superman
2. Silver Surfer
3. WW With all her gear.
4. Odin Force Thor
5. Thanos
6. Monarch
7. DP Tyrant

Don't worry about the order, just tell me how he does against these guys.

Bonus Round: Void

galactusischere
Stops at two.

janus77
1. Superman = WWH
2. Silver Surfer = WWH/Old Power based BannerTech to stop PC
3. WW With all her gear. = WWH
4. Odin Force Thor = WWH with Old Power gun
5. Thanos = tricky ... Thanos in all likelihood, if not a H2H battle
6. Monarch = dunno
7. DP Tyrant = Tyrant

Bonus Round: Void = WWH

Lord Feron
Originally posted by janus77
1. Superman = WWH
2. Silver Surfer = WWH/Old Power based BannerTech to stop PC
3. WW With all her gear. = WWH
4. Odin Force Thor = WWH with Old Power gun
5. Thanos = tricky ... Thanos in all likelihood, if not a H2H battle
6. Monarch = dunno
7. DP Tyrant = Tyrant

Bonus Round: Void = WWH

Thanks, I more or les agree with you. How do you think this WWH will handle Void?

janus77
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Thanks, I more or les agree with you. How do you think this WWH will handle Void?
to be honest, there's very little to go on as far as Void's powers are concerned.

I just see it as a matter manipulator with complete control over its own molecules. I don't see it doing anything sophisticated against Hulk, just a combination of blasting and smashing, which plays to Hulk's strengths (excuse the pun).

it might just come down to something as simple as Void attempting to break Hulk again, only to have WWH smash its tendrils ... eventually Hulk just grows strong enough and emits enough gamma to wash the whole planet, and Void is wiped away for a few hours/days... or Banner just pulls out some Old Power tech to siphon off the Voids energies and kill it (for some time).

we know Sentry can defeat Void and we know Sentry's power output is significantly lower than Hulk's ability to endure, so ... that's my reasoning anyway.

Lord Feron
bump

Bouboumaster
1- Hulk
2- Hulk
3- It depends if he has info on her stuff, or not. If he got info about the items and their power, he wins. If not, he loose.
4- Odin
5- Thanos
6- I don't know
7- Tyrant
8- Hulk

Lord Feron
bump

carver9
Without amping WWH stops at 4. He dont need the gear to stop at 4.

Nihilist
Stops at 2, if not 4.

Harbinger
With a day's prep, I think Hulk takes Surfer.

He stops at Thor, though.

Placidity
Loses in all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.