Akuma vs. Mewtwo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FWahMaN
Full power, bloodlusted, bonerz, etc.

GET READYYYY (DOA3 Announcer Style)

FIGHT!

Wei Phoenix
Mewtwo wins with utter ease.

ScreamPaste
What Wei said. no expression

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, Mindrape is a very effective tool against a guy who fights with martial arts and energy attacks. He has no actual mental defences against psionics, pretty much the same reason why guys like Superman are weak against mentalists.

BloodRain
Have to agree with the three ^

No End N Site
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Yes, Mindrape is a very effective tool against a guy who fights with martial arts and energy attacks. He has no actual mental defences against psionics, pretty much the same reason why guys like Superman are weak against mentalists.

LLLLLink
LLLC members frequently cheat on Link for Mewtwo.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
pretty much the same reason why guys like Superman are weak against mentalists. But he isn't, though.

Sin_Volvagia
Mewtwo would have to be dumb to lose this.

SpadeKing
Fighting type vs psychic type!

FWahMaN
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Fighting type vs psychic type! I know right?

........................holy shit.........

Wow, I didn't know this was spite. Psychic type is devastating on the fighting type! I know this, psychic moves have a loud SKAA!!! on fighting type pokemon.

.....but Aky isn't a pokemon right? Or does it only affect pokemon and not "fighting" styles? Who knows. Raw power-wise, I still think Mewtwo butchers. I thought maybe the shun goku shitsu would prove a little helpful.

Wei Phoenix
IT probably would if it hit him, but he's not going to hit Mewtwo.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by FWahMaN
I know right?

........................holy shit.........

Wow, I didn't know this was spite. Psychic type is devastating on the fighting type! I know this, psychic moves have a loud SKAA!!! on fighting type pokemon.

.....but Aky isn't a pokemon right? Or does it only affect pokemon and not "fighting" styles? Who knows. Raw power-wise, I still think Mewtwo butchers. I thought maybe the shun goku shitsu would prove a little helpful.

maybe if I added a laugh it wouldn't seem so serious ermm

FWahMaN
Does Mewtwo have any sins? I'm trying to gauge how badly the Street Fighter demons will punish him. Mewtwo will let have to let them though.

Phantom Miria
Mewtwo killed a facility full of scientists. In his defense, they treated him like an object and not a being. He removed free will from Nurse Joy for a time, and he created life. Other than that, he is pretty sin-free.

FWahMaN
.......................oh noez. no expression

Ashura Senku from the arena ftw! laughing

NemeBro
He forced a bunch of animals to battle to the death and only stopped when their tearz of powah revived Ash.

So he is roughly as sinful as the average Pokemon trainer.

To be honest, Gouki can kill Mewtwo in a single punch, he just has not the time to throw said punch before his mind is wiped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.