Trunks (future) VS Ichigo Kurosaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

No End N Site
The Trunks in this fight is future Trunks before the time chamber. He is allowed to go SS1. This is Ichigo at full power, all masks are usable.

Q99
Trunks stomps.

DBZ >>> Bleach.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
Trunks stomps.

DBZ >>> Bleach.

/thread

Ridley_Prime
This brings back memories of that Aizen vs Trunks thread.

dvampire
I Pick ichigo. As for Aizen vs Trunks, I give that to Aizen also, Trunks will be just as helpless as the other Bleach characters in Aizen's illusion.

Okay I would like to be straight up and admit that I don't like DBZ threads because most of the threads leads to member
bashing/threats and other immature stuff. My opinion is completely unbiased, if anyone get mad because of my choice and start attacking me, chill out, it's just an opinion. Anyways here's my view on the fight.

I'm going to start with ki and retsu. Both DBZ and Bleach chracters use energy to power themselves up to increase their physical and energy abilities. In DBZ and Bleach it's been shown plenty of times that the person with the most energy (most of the time by a large amount) will be indestructible to characters with weaker energy no matter how big the energy blast is (block, city, planet). This apply to physical attacks too.

In terms of destructive energy blasts I favor Trunks but I think Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou will be effective espcially since it's more like a piercing/cutting attack. Chracters at the beginning of DBZ wre able to blow up planets, but I don't think very single chracter in DBZ could take out a planet without some special attack that gathers a lot of ki (Kamehameha, Galactic gun).

I've never seen a character in DBZ attempt to blow up a planet with a normal ki blast except Piccolo (he blew up the moon), but later it's contradicted by Vegeta who could have easily taken out Earth with at least one or two ki blasts instead of charging up GG to destroy the planet. And Cell wouldn't needed to resort to self-destruct, instead he could have used normal ki blasts.

I don't think Trunks could destroy Earth since doesn't have a very destructive energy blast move like Goku or Vegeta. Anway's I think Ichigo TG attacks will work, it's taken down some very large objects and cut trough plenty of dense objects. TG isn't flashy but it's a strong attack that could take out Trunks. I know people are going be like you matha ****er, I don't know what I'm saying, or I'm a fanboy and saying the attack won't do anything because it's not a DBZ attack. But, DBZ characters have been hit by less attacks and were hurt.

It doesn't take a city/town or planet buster to harm a DBZ character, in fact, through out DBZ when ever a chracter encounter a blasts that large, they either deflect it with a ki blast of their own, avoid it, or take the attack because their power level is so much greater than the opposing character ki blast that it'll do no damage. Ichigo's TG has taken out very large pillars, hills, and city skyscraper/buildings.

The androids energy blasts attack weren't all that destructive, but they did damage to the Z worriors. Gohan was dodging fire breath and spit that can turn them to stone from Dabura, so they can be hurt other forms attacks. Energy blasts is just one way to attack, but most fights in DBZ and Bleach is h2h.

DBZ characters take most of their damage being punched and kicked so they can be hurt by physical attacks. I give the edge to Ichigo in h2h because he has a weapon and it can create much more lethal wounds then to an opponent without one. For anyone that think Ichigo can't cut Trunks, then i think they're underestimating Bleach character's strength (or just straight up ignoring it).

Since the beginning of Bleach, Ichigo (and other characters) has been shown to toss around building size creatures and cutting through thick steel and other dense objects. He fights and take hits from Espadas, being with metal like bodies and cut through large pillars like a knife through butter. Trunks is tough, but he can be cut by Ichigo someone as strong as Ichigo.

They've shown to be hurt by rocks and metal objects with enough force behind it. Vegeta had his tail cut off by Yajirobe, Gohan dodged Goten's rock throw, Goku was able to hurt Vegeta by smashing head with boulders, and Freeza was sliced up by Trunks sword. When Gohan was fighting Dabura and Dabura used a sword, Gohan was avoiding attacks from the sword. So DBZ characters can be harm by earthly objects, and I believe Ichigo strength and his Tensa Zangetsu will hurt Trunks.

DBZ and Bleach both have impressive shown speed feats, but I'm not going to waste more time getting into that debate because some people actually think that DBZ characters are light speed and I'm not going to spend time refuting their argument. I do know that Ichigo has shown plenty of speed feats that i don't think have problems fighting it out with Trunks.

Enjoy reading (or at least up to the point where I say Ichigo wins!).

BloodRain
Originally posted by dvampire

Good info here. Few thing i want to say are that as SSJ Trunks > Vegetas back then its more then likely that he can use planet busters too. And that Trunks can also use his sword to take away Ichigo's advantage. Imo the physical difference between them seals the victory.

NemeBro
Raditz surpassed the best destructive feats in Bleach when he blew up several mountains with casual blasts.

Hell, Piccolo beat it by destroying islands.

Tao proved himself faster than Ichigo when he threw a pillar 1,000 kilometers, was able to outstrip it in speed, and rode it. The pillar itself was traveling about mach 14.

Freeza proved himself physically stronger when he while holding back was kicking Goku through islands.

And dvamp, I noticed you used the DBZ anime in your argument.

According to the DBZ anime, Trunks can stop a gigantic death ball with one hand and effortlessly toss it away.

But seriously, Freeza's body survived the destruction of a planet, although he was wounded.

Trunks cut through Freeza like butter and effortlessly destroyed him.

yungz22
I Pick ichigo. As for Aizen vs Trunks, I give that to Aizen also, Trunks will be just as helpless as the other Bleach characters in Aizen's illusion.

Okay I would like to be straight up and admit that I don't like DBZ threads because most of the threads leads to member
bashing/threats and other immature stuff. My opinion is completely unbiased, if anyone get mad because of my choice and start attacking me, chill out, it's just an opinion. Anyways here's my view on the fight.

I'm going to start with ki and retsu. Both DBZ and Bleach chracters use energy to power themselves up to increase their physical and energy abilities. In DBZ and Bleach it's been shown plenty of times that the person with the most energy (most of the time by a large amount) will be indestructible to characters with weaker energy no matter how big the energy blast is (block, city, planet). This apply to physical attacks too.

In terms of destructive energy blasts I favor Trunks but I think Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou will be effective espcially since it's more like a piercing/cutting attack. Chracters at the beginning of DBZ wre able to blow up planets, but I don't think very single chracter in DBZ could take out a planet without some special attack that gathers a lot of ki (Kamehameha, Galactic gun).

I've never seen a character in DBZ attempt to blow up a planet with a normal ki blast except Piccolo (he blew up the moon), but later it's contradicted by Vegeta who could have easily taken out Earth with at least one or two ki blasts instead of charging up GG to destroy the planet. And Cell wouldn't needed to resort to self-destruct, instead he could have used normal ki blasts.

I don't think Trunks could destroy Earth since doesn't have a very destructive energy blast move like Goku or Vegeta. Anway's I think Ichigo TG attacks will work, it's taken down some very large objects and cut trough plenty of dense objects. TG isn't flashy but it's a strong attack that could take out Trunks. I know people are going be like you matha ****er, I don't know what I'm saying, or I'm a fanboy and saying the attack won't do anything because it's not a DBZ attack. But, DBZ characters have been hit by less attacks and were hurt.

It doesn't take a city/town or planet buster to harm a DBZ character, in fact, through out DBZ when ever a chracter encounter a blasts that large, they either deflect it with a ki blast of their own, avoid it, or take the attack because their power level is so much greater than the opposing character ki blast that it'll do no damage. Ichigo's TG has taken out very large pillars, hills, and city skyscraper/buildings.

The androids energy blasts attack weren't all that destructive, but they did damage to the Z worriors. Gohan was dodging fire breath and spit that can turn them to stone from Dabura, so they can be hurt other forms attacks. Energy blasts is just one way to attack, but most fights in DBZ and Bleach is h2h.

DBZ characters take most of their damage being punched and kicked so they can be hurt by physical attacks. I give the edge to Ichigo in h2h because he has a weapon and it can create much more lethal wounds then to an opponent without one. For anyone that think Ichigo can't cut Trunks, then i think they're underestimating Bleach character's strength (or just straight up ignoring it).

Since the beginning of Bleach, Ichigo (and other characters) has been shown to toss around building size creatures and cutting through thick steel and other dense objects. He fights and take hits from Espadas, being with metal like bodies and cut through large pillars like a knife through butter. Trunks is tough, but he can be cut by Ichigo someone as strong as Ichigo.

They've shown to be hurt by rocks and metal objects with enough force behind it. Vegeta had his tail cut off by Yajirobe, Gohan dodged Goten's rock throw, Goku was able to hurt Vegeta by smashing head with boulders, and Freeza was sliced up by Trunks sword. When Gohan was fighting Dabura and Dabura used a sword, Gohan was avoiding attacks from the sword. So DBZ characters can be harm by earthly objects, and I believe Ichigo strength and his Tensa Zangetsu will hurt Trunks.

DBZ and Bleach both have impressive shown speed feats, but I'm not going to waste more time getting into that debate because some people actually think that DBZ characters are light speed and I'm not going to spend time refuting their argument. I do know that Ichigo has shown plenty of speed feats that i don't think have problems fighting it out with Trunks.

Enjoy reading (or at least up to the point where I say Ichigo wins!).

first of all ssj1 trunks energy alone affect the the environment drastically... in bleack did anybody create craters just by powering up ...also the yajirobe feat you posted means nothing all it did was point out a weak spot that all saiyans have their tail goku stopped trunks sword with his finger its all a matter of who has more energy than the other kind of like kenny vs ichigo...also you mean to tell me that trunks burning attack cant blow up the earth are you kidding me. aizen cant hurt trunks simply because trunks has way more spirtual pressure than him that and the fact that he is a planet buster

BloodRain
SSJ Trunks uses alot of strength to slash Goku who easily stopped it.
Trunks is stronger then Ichigo so this^ situation will happen but with Trunks the victor.

No End N Site
I totally forgot about those retarded inconsistent feats in DB and the beginin' of DBZ when makin' this thread.

dvampire
It's was never shown in the manga that Freeza survived a the planet explosion, that was filler in the show. In his fight with Goku he even states that they both won't survived the explosion. When he returned in his cyborg form, he just states that he was stronger. They never tell how he survived but I'm going to assume that he use the last remaining strength to escape off the planet. When ever a DBZ character was faced with the planet being destroyed they died.

Ki doesn't = Retsu/spiritual pressure. They serve different purposes. DBZ ki doesn't allow them to see, hear, sense, or touch spiritual beings. The only thing that's similar is the fact that both universes use their energy to get stronger. And I fail to understand how messing up the environment by powering up has to do with fighting. Vegeta powered up and still got his arm broken by 18.

Raditz and Piccolo both died by lesser blasts that weren't mountain/Island destroying blasts. Raditz died by basically a piercing type ki blast and Piccolo died by a ki blast that was less than even mountain destruction. Obviously I've already stated that DBZ characters are more destructive with thier blasts but that doesn't mean that they couldn't be killed by lesser blasts or any other kinds of attacks (especially if it ki blasts wasn't the only thing shown to hurt them).

Goku in his fight with Freeza proved again that ki blasts isn't the only way to harm.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/db26_132.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/db26_133.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/db26_134.jpg
Freeza used his ki to toss rocks at Goku, Goku responded by doding the attacks. Someone said that Goku and Freeza were punching each through Islands. Where in the manga was this shown? Because I've never seen that. They were only shown hitting each other back on the different Islands (never through it), in the water, and they'll get hit hard that their bodies would slid across the pavement, but not once did they hit each other through the Island.

Gohan was doding rocks from Goten (again none ki base).
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/360702.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/360703.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/360704.jpg
he was also shown dodging Dabura's sword attacks, fire breath, and stone spit.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/381002.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/381003.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/381007.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/381008.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/381009.jpg

That (Freeza vs. Goku) fight doesn't prove that they're physically stronger than Bleach characters. The best strength feats in DBZ has already been accomplished by Bleach characters. Goku back on King Kai's planet struggled with 10x normal gravity.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/DBZ_085.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/DBZ_091.jpg
If we multiply his weight (I just assuming he's 6' and around 230lbs) times 10x gravity his carrying around a ton. Most Bleach characters in their shikai form can toss that around a 1 ton with little effort.

Later they started training at 100x gravity. Goku did it during the Freeza saga and Vegeta during the Buu saga.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/360902.jpg
If we multiply Goku's weight times 100x normal gravity, that would mean they walk around with 11 tons, which again most Bleach characters accomplished that easily. Goku later was struggling with 40 tons in base form (10 tons on each limb, not 40 on each limb).
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/360807.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/360808.jpg
He had to go ssj to handle that much weight. Bleach characters were tossing around hollow creatures that weighed around 40tons and more, and since Goku wasn't shown to carry around 40 tons (7 years later) until Buu saga, years later before the android saga, I think Trunks is physically stronger than Ichigo. Also, when Goku was blocking Trunks sword, he used ki around his hand to block the attacks.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/DRAGONBALL28_134.jpg
I don't think Trunks is stronger than Ichigo or his sword being hard as Ichigo's soul cutter. What feat has Trunks shown to be greater than Bleach characters? What has he cut with his sword that was was better than what Ichigo has shown cutting? He failed to cut through the androids, that were also machines.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/db30_066.jpg
Trunks cut cyborg Freeza up, who had a metal like body, but Ichigo has been shown to cut through metal easily at the begining of Bleach. Now I don't know what type of metal Freeza or the Androids are, but Trunks cut Freeza with a earthly type of metal sword. The androids were able to take his strikes, but they are still metal and Trunks did have the strength to cut them.

Ichigo has been up against characters at the begining of Bleach shown to be able to not be cut by his soul cutter without using more of his (adding more retsu) strength, and he was already shown to cut down building size hollow.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Bleach%20Str/bleach_v6c6_114.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Bleach%20Str/bleach_v6c6_127.jpg
Kisuke cut hill like nothing and with just a little pressure cut through Ichigo's sould cutter. Obviously a an average metal weapon won't fare well against a soul cutter.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Bleach%20Str/_manga_rain_bleach_ch066_03.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Bleach%20Str/_manga_rain_bleach_ch066_07.jpg
Ken sliced a skyscraper with no strain at all.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Bleach%20Str/_manga_rain_bleach_ch113_06.jpg
To say that Ichigo can't cut Trunks is biased, ichigo has shown way more dense objects than Trunks. Also I posted scans so people won't think that I'm lying and start accusing me of making things up. The facts are in the manga's. And to see the scans just copy and paste the link.

Kirikaze Fuuma
It's was never shown in the manga that Freeza survived a the planet explosion, that was filler in the show. In his fight with Goku he even states that they both won't survived the explosion. When he returned in his cyborg form, he just states that he was stronger. They never tell how he survived but I'm going to assume that he use the last remaining strength to escape off the planet. When ever a DBZ character was faced with the planet being destroyed they died.

Ki doesn't = Retsu/spiritual pressure. They serve different purposes. DBZ ki doesn't allow them to see, hear, sense, or touch spiritual beings. The only thing that's similar is the fact that both universes use their energy to get stronger. And I fail to understand how messing up the environment by powering up has to do with fighting. Vegeta powered up and still got his arm broken by 18.

Raditz and Piccolo both died by lesser blasts that weren't mountain/Island destroying blasts. Raditz died by basically a piercing type ki blast and Piccolo died by a ki blast that was less than even mountain destruction. Obviously I've already stated that DBZ characters are more destructive with thier blasts but that doesn't mean that they couldn't be killed by lesser blasts or any other kinds of attacks (especially if it ki blasts wasn't the only thing shown to hurt them).

Goku in his fight with Freeza proved again that ki blasts isn't the only way to harm.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/db26_132.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/db26_133.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/db26_134.jpg
Freeza used his ki to toss rocks at Goku, Goku responded by doding the attacks. Someone said that Goku and Freeza were punching each through Islands. Where in the manga was this shown? Because I've never seen that. They were only shown hitting each other back on the different Islands (never through it), in the water, and they'll get hit hard that their bodies would slid across the pavement, but not once did they hit each other through the Island.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/360702.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/360703.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/360704.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/381002.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/381003.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/381007.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/381008.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/381009.jpg

That (Freeza vs. Goku) fight doesn't prove that they're physically stronger than Bleach characters. The best strength feats in DBZ has already been accomplished by Bleach characters. Goku back on King Kai's planet struggled with 10x normal gravity.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/DBZ_085.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/DBZ_091.jpg
If we multiply his weight (I just assuming he's 6' and around 230lbs) times 10x gravity his carrying around a ton. Most Bleach characters in their shikai form can toss that around a 1 ton with little effort.

Later they started training at 100x gravity. Goku did it during the Freeza saga and Vegeta during the Buu saga.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/360902.jpg
If we multiply Goku's weight times 100x normal gravity, that would mean they walk around with 11 tons, which again most Bleach characters accomplished that easily. Goku later was struggling with 40 tons in base form (10 tons on each limb, not 40 on each limb).
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/360807.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/360808.jpg
He had to go ssj to handle that much weight. Bleach characters were tossing around hollow creatures that weighed around 40tons and more, and since Goku wasn't shown to carry around 40 tons (7 years later) until Buu saga, years later before the android saga, I think Trunks is physically stronger than Ichigo. Also, when Goku was blocking Trunks sword, he used ki around his hand to block the attacks.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/DRAGONBALL28_134.jpg
I don't think Trunks is stronger than Ichigo or his sword being hard as Ichigo's soul cutter. What feat has Trunks shown to be greater than Bleach characters? What has he cut with his sword that was was better than what Ichigo has shown cutting? He failed to cut through the androids, that were also machines.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Dragonball%20str/db30_066.jpg
Trunks cut cyborg Freeza up, who had a metal like body, but Ichigo has been shown to cut through metal easily at the begining of Bleach. Now I don't know what type of metal Freeza or the Androids are, but Trunks cut Freeza with a earthly type of metal sword. The androids were able to take his strikes, but they are still metal and Trunks did have the strength to cut them.

Ichigo has been up against characters at the begining of Bleach shown to be able to not be cut by his soul cutter without using more of his (adding more retsu) strength, and he was already shown to cut down building size hollow.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Bleach%20Str/bleach_v6c6_114.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Bleach%20Str/bleach_v6c6_127.jpg
Kisuke cut hill like nothing and with just a little pressure cut through Ichigo's sould cutter. Obviously a an average metal weapon won't fare well against a soul cutter.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Bleach%20Str/_manga_rain_bleach_ch066_03.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Bleach%20Str/_manga_rain_bleach_ch066_07.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Bleach%20Str/_manga_rain_bleach_ch113_06.jpg
To say that Ichigo can't cut Trunks is biased, ichigo has shown way more dense objects than Trunks. Also I posted scans so people won't think that I'm lying and start accusing me of making things up. The facts are in the manga's. And to see the scans just copy and paste the link.

Dude, use photobucket.

No End N Site
Bleach characters can exist in an environment of 10X gravity?!

BloodRain
100x gravity is immense. Every part of his body is heavier, so breathing, his eyes and blood, the small things that are not meant to be that heavy are 100x their weight. (each eye is now 3 kg... ouch)

They take and give to much damage to loose to bleach.

Endless Mike
Obviously Trunks wins. Stop making DBZ vs. Naruto/Bleach/One Piece threads.

dvampire
Originally posted by BloodRain
100x gravity is immense. Every part of his body is heavier, so breathing, his eyes and blood, the small things that are not meant to be that heavy are 100x their weight. (each eye is now 3 kg... ouch)

They take and give to much damage to loose to bleach.

And most Bleach characters can handle that no problem and can also give and take just as much damage, which has been easily shown through the show (obviously I posted some scans, but there's plenty more).

dadudemon

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I can't believe how much of a newb you are.

laughing laughing laughing

I haven't laughed that hard since I saw Nemebro's dick.

Anyway, dude, we can't see what's on your local C drive sitting on your computer at home. To be more clear: your local drive on your computer, at home, would have to actually be a server and everyone is on the same LAN running active directory, and all of us would have to have to belong to the proper group in order to access the drive.

Sorry if me laughing at you hurt your feelings. You should laugh at yourself for doing that, too. We all make mistakes and are ignorant of SOMETHING out there.

dvampire
I'll use imageshack, it's been a while since I posted scans and imageshack and Photobucket want you to be members now. Oh, and you can never hurt my feelings dadudemon.

dadudemon
I'll use imageshack, it's been a while since I posted scans and imageshack and Photobucket want you to be members now. Oh, and you can never hurt my feelings dadudemon.

lol

Good.

Peace, bro.

NemeBro
Did anyone actually read his post?

Because I sure didn't.

yung_link
@dadudemon

What the hell?What the f**k? wait a minute how......why.......aww screw it nothing makes sense anymore. first the platypus & now this! what is the world coming 2?confused

jk stick out tongue

Hellspawn28
Why do people think DBZ against Bleach is a good idea?

XanatosForever
And most Bleach characters can handle that no problem and can also give and take just as much damage, which has been easily shown through the show (obviously I posted some scans, but there's plenty more).

Please name one point in Bleach where it shows the shinigami or arrancars fighting at anything close to even twice normal Earth gravity.

No End N Site
I don't get this part of KMC. When the DBZ guys are not fightin' their fellow Shonen Jumpers, they lose badly. But when they do fight'em, they win too easily. Not too mention the weird double standards when it comes to DB and DBZ. Lol, you guys are crazy...I love you.

yungz22

well anyway freiza didnt say they would both die he said i can breathe in space so i iwll survive but you on the other hand will not. he said something along those lines. like i said based on bleach rules those with higher spiritual pressure cannot be harmed by others with lower spiritual pressure the same works in dbz krillin didnt think he would be able to hurt trunks because of his low power level but vegeta aid he will loer his power level so that krillin can hurt him. trunks has shown to be have way more ki than ichigo could ever dish out so ichigo loses

Esomark
Originally posted by No End N Site
I don't get this part of KMC. When the DBZ guys are not fightin' their fellow Shonen Jumpers, they lose badly. But when they do fight'em, they win too easily. Not too mention the weird double standards when it comes to DB and DBZ. Lol, you guys are crazy...I love you.

I think a big part is because of the whole planet busting thing which Bleach and Naruto have never shown. But as far as Shonen Jump goes, DB apparently doesn't stand a chance against Saint Seiya (second hand info, still reading through the series).

Originally posted by Hellspawn28
Why do people think DBZ against Bleach is a good idea?

Bleach has pretty much stolen the spotlight from Dragon Ball as far as mainstream anime goes so I guess it's easy to match them up.

Q99
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Please name one point in Bleach where it shows the shinigami or arrancars fighting at anything close to even twice normal Earth gravity.

They haven't encountered any gravities, but all you really need for 2x Earth's gravity is a bit of muscle.

It really depends on how literally you take some stuff. In terms of shown feats, not close, but they use the description 'lightspeed' attacks fairly often (with ones that are no-where close), and their powers are fueled by an 'inner universe'.

Personally I put DBZ quite a bit higher in power, unless they show some levels of destruction I haven't heard of in the really last stuff. But even Gold Saints and Gods (the top of the Seiya foodchain) can fight it out without causing that much mass destruction.

Great show, though, and really the one that got all this supernatural martial arts thing started.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Esomark
I think a big part is because of the whole planet busting thing which Bleach and Naruto have never shown. But as far as Shonen Jump goes, DB apparently doesn't stand a chance against Saint Seiya (second hand info, still reading through the series).

Forgot all about Saint Seiya, okay, one SJ manga.

NemeBro
Because most Shounen Jump manga are not particularly powerful I guess?

I do not know everything that has come out of SJ, but from what I have seen none of it rivals DBZ, except Saint Seiya, which from what I hear would easily best it.

wakkawakkawakka
What Saint Seiya about? Is it any good? I really don't think its fair to compare DBZ with other Shounen series but since this appears to be able to easily top DBZ, why don't you use a character from that.

Some of the characters towards the end of the Shaman King manga(yes I'm fanboying) could put up a fight against some of the DBZ characters. Maybe not at the level of SSj3 or fusion but they would put up better resistence than Bleach IMO.

Esomark
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
What Saint Seiya about? Is it any good? I really don't think its fair to compare DBZ with other Shounen series but since this appears to be able to easily top DBZ, why don't you use a character from that.

Some of the characters towards the end of the Shaman King manga(yes I'm fanboying) could put up a fight against some of the DBZ characters. Maybe not at the level of SSj3 or fusion but they would put up better resistence than Bleach IMO.

Saint Seiya in a nutshell is about the adventures and battles of the "Saints" of the goddess Athena. It's pretty good, especially if you like Greek mythology. I'm still new to the series but from what I've read, there are feats like throwing one hundred punches in one second, atomic destruction, and gods who can destroy galaxies and above.

Though it was only comparatively briefly shown in Shonen Jump (second hand, correct me if I'm wrong), Bastard!! is a more powerful universe than DB.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Esomark
Saint Seiya in a nutshell is about the adventures and battles of the "Saints" of the goddess Athena. It's pretty good, especially if you like Greek mythology. I'm still new to the series but from what I've read, there are feats like throwing one hundred punches in one second, atomic destruction, and gods who can destroy galaxies and above.

Though it was only comparatively briefly shown in Shonen Jump (second hand, correct me if I'm wrong), Bastard!! is a more powerful universe than DB.

Aiolia can throw 1 billion punches per second. Way above 100 punches.

Esomark
I'm pretty far behind in the series but I'll catch up. I was just naming the feats I had heard of and the one hundred punch feat belonged to Seiya but I guess he can do much more later on.

Ms.Marvel
OOC is the seint seiya anime faithful to the manga? which one would i be better off watching/reading?

Q99
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Aiolia can throw 1 billion punches per second. Way above 100 punches.

Ok, that's later than I got smile

Endless Mike
SS characters can dish out and tank galaxy busting attacks and resist universe - level reality warping, as well as crossing billions of galaxies in minutes and attacking across dimensions, sealing senses and destroying minds and souls, manipulating time, etc. This has all been proven. SS rapes DBZ effortlessly.

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=148943
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=481520
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t482262.html

NemeBro
No one cares Endless Mike. estahuh

yungz22
i endid this with both dbz and bleach logic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.