Rock Lee vs Gaara remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
this is basically a remake of their fight in the chunin exams preliminaries. Lee already has his weights removed from before the fight and instead of the gates, he's drunk (just like he was against Kimimaro). Gaara is exactly the same as he was in that fight (i.e. no shukaku beast outage)

Q99
Hm, being drunk shouldn't help for squat against Gaara. Against Kimimaro, he made himself unpredictable and thus got more hits in, but Gaara just puts a big sand shield in the way and doesn't care if a punch is being thrown from an odd angle. Mostly it's just raw speed and power that matters, and I'd guess his ability to go full speed will drop a little when drunk.

So he gets stomped.

ImANoob
i dont think he gets stomped because in his drunken fist state he can dodge gaara and he can beat him down eventually because eventually gaara will get tired of being defensive and go on the offensive

Q99
Drunken fist makes his movements unpredictable, but all Gaara has to do is get sand under his feet and trip him up. That's even harder to avoid while stumbling unpredictably than just using pure speed.

Gaara can do defensive and offensive at the same time, and his defense he can do for a very long time (plus, tailed beast. Push comes to shove, he has more endurance).

yungz22
sooner or later lee will get caught by the sand everyone does.... i mean garras sand is fast enough to react to amaterasu now... even tho lee is my fav chracter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.