Rock Lee vs Madara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
current Lee with 3 of the gates open and is drunk against Madara as he is now. is Madara still strong enough to pull out a win?

KingD19
What can current Rock Lee do?

FinalAnswer
Nothing. =l

NemeBro
Rock Lee uses pure Taijutsu.

Taijutsu is utterly useless against Madara.

no expression

BloodRain
End up going through him like all the rest.

wakkawakkawakka
I want to say Madara wins but what can he do other than tell stories from time past and avoid getting a beat-down by all the kages?

Q99
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I want to say Madara wins but what can he do other than tell stories from time past and avoid getting a beat-down by all the kages?

Warp people into his weird space-zone thingy. Hit people. Presumably being an Uchiha, he can use basic fire jutsu too.

Here's what he does: He stays intangible until Lee's released gates run out of steam. Lee, now exhausted, can be beat down easily.

ImANoob
Originally posted by Q99
Warp people into his weird space-zone thingy. Hit people. Presumably being an Uchiha, he can use basic fire jutsu too.

Here's what he does: He stays intangible until Lee's released gates run out of steam. Lee, now exhausted, can be beat down easily. or he doesnt see rock lee coming and rock lee can smack him down and even if rock lee was tired he could still dodge because of the drunken fist

Q99
Originally posted by ImANoob
or he doesnt see rock lee coming and rock lee can smack him down and even if rock lee was tired he could still dodge because of the drunken fist

Nope. If Madara doesn't see Lee coming (and let's not fool ourselves on that happening- Madara is an S-class with a sharingan), Lee's fist would literally pass right through him.

He's freakin' broken like that, attacks just don't work. The only way to hit him is to do so right when he's attacking.

KingD19
Yeah, when Sasuke attacked him and he was still masquerading as Tobi, his blade phased right through him, and Madara complained about the speed of the attack. Fast attacks don't work as long as their physical, I doubt any other type works either.

This is how I see it happening.

Rock Lee tries to fight Madara for a few minutes, Madara gets bored, and gets Zetsu to eat Rock for lunch.

menokokoro
madara is someone tough enough to go toe to toe against the first hokage, who is incredibly strong, and survive. even without his cheap space time nonsense, he still owns him. and yes i know he is not as strong as he once was, but still, he is on a much higher level than lee can ever hope to achieve...well at least with only 3 gates open.

yungz22
if anyone stands a chance a chance aginst madara they neeed a teammate and even then its still hard to actually touch him

Q99
Or someone with dopplegangers or other distraction might be able to get him to turn material.

Ban Mido
Idk...after seeing kakashi's ultimate move with his mangekyo not even do jack to Madara...Idk..XD...Lee is good....but Madara is on a whole different level...let me make sure i'm understanding this O_O...this is the same Madara who controlled the 9 tails correct ._.? Yeah..idk..I fail to see how physical attacks will even work on Madara and god help lee is Madara goes on the offensive..I didn't even think of that....Hell..Madara may even be faster than lee...I actually believe he is ;X...then he can teleport anyway thus making speed irrelevant...agh

Q99
Minato managed. With 9-tails there even!

Of course his speed-jutsu is pretty broken. He could get the timing perfect.

NemeBro
Minato never fought Madara.

menokokoro
yeah he did, he was telling naruto about it, he pretty much said that madara kicked his trash, he was to tough for him

AsbestosFlaygon
Fail thread is Fail.

Stealth
Rock Lee's brows of manliness curbstomps.

NemeBro
Originally posted by menokokoro
yeah he did, he was telling naruto about it, he pretty much said that madara kicked his trash, he was to tough for him He said Madara was a very powerful ninja and was responsible for the Kyuubi's attack, not that he ever fought him.

Q99
The latest databook says that yes, he did fight Madara and Kyuubi in that incident.

NemeBro
**** the Databook.

Q99
Whatever, it's official stuff from Kishimoto.

menokokoro
Originally posted by NemeBro
He said Madara was a very powerful ninja and was responsible for the Kyuubi's attack, not that he ever fought him. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/10/

"Back then...he saw through everything I did..." wouldn't that mean that he fought him?

yungz22
yeah he did, he was telling naruto about it, he pretty much said that madara kicked his trash, he was to tough for him
the fourth never said he fought him he just said he found out who released the kyubbi. Dont mistake oppinion for fact

menokokoro
Originally posted by yungz22
the fourth never said he fought him he just said he found out who released the kyubbi. Dont mistake oppinion for fact i suppose you could call deductive reasoning an opinion...but it really isn't

Demonic Phoenix
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/10/

"Back then...he saw through everything I did..." wouldn't that mean that he fought him?

Not necessarily. It could very well mean that Madara was able to stop every single move Minato made against the Kyuubi, except for the seal.

Q99
That sounds like being personally involved in the fight to me (would Minato not attack someone actively aiding the kyuubi?), and official background material confirms it. So.

NemeBro
It doesn't make sense.

If Madara was able to best the Fourth in combat so easily, then he would not need plans or deception, he would, like the Tsuchikaga said, be powerful enough to do it on his own.

Q99
It wasn't necessarily easy at all- maybe he lost an eye in it. Maybe 4th is responsible for his drop in power. Minato arguably won that fight, it was his own jutsu that did him in.

Madara also had the 9 tails under control then, and he doesn't now. His goals are also quite a bit larger.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
It wasn't necessarily easy at all- maybe he lost an eye in it. Maybe 4th is responsible for his drop in power. Minato arguably won that fight, it was his own jutsu that did him in.

Madara also had the 9 tails under control then, and he doesn't now. His goals are also quite a bit larger. 1. Only... We know his drop in power was due to the fight with Hashirama, the First Hokage. no expression

Minato says that he saw through everything he did, if they fought, that does not imply he won.

2. No, now he just has control of 7 of the nine beasts and was running one of the most powerful ninja organizations in the world. no expression

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
1. Only... We know his drop in power was due to the fight with Hashirama, the First Hokage. no expression

Minato says that he saw through everything he did, if they fought, that does not imply he won.

He didn't exactly lose either, Konoha's still standing. Perhaps it could be that he outlasted him.

And it was 2-on-1, to be fair.

True, but it took many years to gain that position, and being able to use Nagato's strength to do so helped immensely.

menokokoro
lol, i love how we are not even talking about rock lee vs madara anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.