Mandalorians versus Jem Hadar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eightball6219
I'm asking this cause a trekkie thinks that this race called the Jem Hadar could defeat a Mandalorian force or if they go one on one they could kill Jango, Jaster or Boba.

TheButtPlug
trekkies suckm they are skinny nerds that masturbate to starships

eightball6219
That's what I said in so many words. Mandos rule

Shoes
<<<<<<<<<<<<< Home is thataways

Autokrat
A race of specially bred genetic supersoldiers trained from infancy to do nothing but kill and be the perfect soldiers vs Mandalorians.

Both sides are dangerous but I'll give it to the Mandos on technology alone. If the tech was equal I'd go with the Jem'Hadar.

MasterAshenVor
In a full war the Jem'Hadar being alone would run out of Ketrocell White and die or go crazy. Mandos win.

Darth Truculent
Master I agree with you. Can't remember what episode it was, but the Jem Hadar acted like they were going through Heroin detox when they pulled a frontal assault. Unless they (Jem Hadar) were constantly being re-supplied with Ketrocell White, it would be an even fight.

MasterAshenVor
Well, This is a fight between Jem'Hadar and Mandos the founders aren't even in this equation. and they controlled the Ketrocell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.