Iron Man(and War Machine) vs Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Scenario 1-Tony gets a week's notice that the Power Rangers are out to kill him. He brings Rhodey along with him.

Scenario 2-The Power Rangers try to bring both men to justice for percieved war crimes. No prep for anyone.

Impediment
If the Rangers have their Zords, thus, the ability to morph into Megazord, then Stark and Rhodes bite it, but hard, methinks.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Impediment
If the Rangers have their Zords, thus, the ability to morph into Megazord, then Stark and Rhodes bite it, but hard, methinks. How do they access the Zords? I mean, how long does it take them to do this, and how do they appear?

Impediment
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
How do they access the Zords? I mean, how long does it take them to do this, and how do they appear?

It's your thread. You made the OP. Do the Rangers have the ability or no?

The Rangers have their "magic belt buckles" where all they have to do is hold them up and recite thier respective Zord incarnation (T-Rex, Velociraptor, Mastodon, etc.) and the Zords suddenly "appear", if I recall correctly.

Iron Man and War Machine are in tech suits with massive fire power. The Rangers are just a bunch of Jackie Chans in colorful motorcycle outfits.

Either way, with or without Zords, this match is spite, I say.

The Rangers without Zords have no hope against Stark and Rhodes.

Stark and Rhodes have no hope against 5 colossal Zords, let alone a giant, 20 story Megazord.

Dr Will Hatch
It's your thread. You made the OP. Do the Rangers have the ability or no?

They do indeed, I just haven't seen the movie in a long time. I got interested again after seeing a good fake reboot trailer.

From what I remember though, the villain in the first movie was practically god like before they actually did anything to stop him.

Impediment
My earnest opinion is that the two Starkies have no chance against the 5 zords, let alone the Megazord.

Likewise the 5 Rangers without their Zords die hard to Iron Man and War Machine.

Placidity

The Rangers have their "magic belt buckles" where all they have to do is hold them up and recite thier respective Zord incarnation (T-Rex, Velociraptor, Mastodon, etc.) and the Zords suddenly "appear", if I recall correctly.

If we are talking about the film, the Power Rangers all lost their old powers and assumed new "ninja" powers and Zords. They were Falcon, Ape, Wolf, Frog, Bear and Crane.

Impediment
Originally posted by Placidity
If we are talking about the film, the Power Rangers all lost their old powers and assumed new "ninja" powers and Zords. They were Falcon, Ape, Wolf, Frog, Bear and Crane.

Okay.

How do Iron Man and War Machine stand up to these Zords that can morph into a Super Zord?

Placidity
Okay.

How do Iron Man and War Machine stand up to these Zords that can morph into a Super Zord?

No idea. Don't think they can cause any real damage. But on the other hand, I don't know if the Zords have the speed necessary to tag them if they decide to take evasive maneuvers. Overall though, should go to the PRs.

Impediment
The Zords are MASSIVELY larger than Stark and Rhodes, but, by screen feats, show far less agility and more action feats than IM and WM.

One could assume that the Zords have FAR MORE damage soak. No?

Placidity
The Zords are MASSIVELY larger than Stark and Rhodes, but, by screen feats, show far less agility and more action feats than IM and WM.

One could assume that the Zords have FAR MORE damage soak. No?

Um, thats what I was saying.

Impediment
Oh.

Ok.

smile

Blinky
The Iron Man team's only hope is to take out the rangers before they call out their Zords.

Once the Zords get on the scene Iron Man and War Machine get raped.

Rogue Jedi
If the Rangers have their Zords, thus, the ability to morph into Megazord, then Stark and Rhodes bite it, but hard, methinks. You know, just when I think I am an uber movie geek, I am one upped.

You, sir, are AWESOME. stick out tongue

Robtard
The fact that several grown men know about these "zords" and other intimate details of that show is disturbing. What a bunch of f@gs, f@gs.

Rogue Jedi
Never heard of them before today.

BruceSkywalker
tony and rhodey are fracked..

Power Rangers 10/10

Kazenji
I'm guessing were using Iron Man and War Machine from Ultimate Avengers 2.

Darth Martin
Iron Man and War Machine are both Stark's armor in Ultimate Avengers 2. Rhodey doesn't exist in those films.

Iron Man 2 hasn't come put yet. So which War Machine are going off of?

Robtard
The animated Ironman suit went up against Ultimate Hulk and took a beating. Do these "Zords" hit harder than Ultimate Hulk?

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Robtard
The animated Ironman suit went up against Ultimate Hulk and took a beating. Do these "Zords" hit harder than Ultimate Hulk? They might. I think they pushed a gigantic(I mean really, really big) monster from Earth's orbit into the surface of the Sun with one push if I recall correctly.

BTW, we're using trailer Rhodey.

Impediment
The animated Ironman suit went up against Ultimate Hulk and took a beating. Do these "Zords" hit harder than Ultimate Hulk?

So are we discussing animated Iron Man or RDJ's Iron Man?

Dr Will Hatch
RDJ's Iron Man, but the animated one if it's too much of a stomp with the zords.

NemeBro
Even without the Zord's, Iron Man and War Machine's attacks will only harmlessly create sparks as they hit their suits. estahuh

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
Even without the Zord's, Iron Man and War Machine's attacks will only harmlessly create sparks as they hit their suits. estahuh

true, that is why lord Z always fails

chilled monkey
They might. I think they pushed a gigantic(I mean really, really big) monster from Earth's orbit into the surface of the Sun with one push if I recall correctly.

BTW, we're using trailer Rhodey.

Not quite. Ivan Ooze (fused with Hornitor) was grappling the Megazord while a comet was hurtling towards them . The Megazord kneed him in the groin, the Rangers got out of the way and let the comet hit him.

There was no "push into the sun" at all.

Anyway, even if the Rangers do get into the Megazord, they'd have a lot of trouble hitting Tony and Rhodey who could zip around them like flies. If they can locate a weak point they might be able to bring the Megazord down.

Blinky

What? Now I'm confused. Are we talking about:

1)Iron man and War Machine from yet to be released Iron MAN 2 movie?

or

2)Ultimate (non canon) Iron Man & War Machine (who is just another suit for Stark in the Ultimate Universe)?

or

3) Or canon (Earth 616) Iron man and War Machine?

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Not quite. Ivan Ooze (fused with Hornitor) was grappling the Megazord while a comet was hurtling towards them . The Megazord kneed him in the groin, the Rangers got out of the way and let the comet hit him.

There was no "push into the sun" at all.

Anyway, even if the Rangers do get into the Megazord, they'd have a lot of trouble hitting Tony and Rhodey who could zip around them like flies. If they can locate a weak point they might be able to bring the Megazord down.
Sh.ite. I can remember the time I was tried to get myself abducted at the beach when I was three, but I can't remember Power Rangers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Impediment
Technically, since Iron Man 2 has yet to be released, we do not know the screen feats of War Machine. We can only assume.

Dr Will Hatch
Technically, since Iron Man 2 has yet to be released, we do not know the screen feats of War Machine. We can only assume. Can we assume he has the stats of Iron Man from the first movie?

Impediment
Yes and no.

By MVF rules, we have to wait and see.

Period.

chilled monkey
Sh.ite. I can remember the time I was tried to get myself abducted at the beach when I was three, but I can't remember Power Rangers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, memory can be funny like that sometimes.

the ninjak
Oh Man!!!!!!!!!
Rangers killed Tony and Rhodey from the film even though it hasn't come out yet!

616...Tonys nano machines enter the Zords and kill the kids from the inside. If the machines fail to enter the suits then Tony will gain knowledge of the tranformation process and arrest the kids when they morph back to human form and confiscate the (whatever you call em) things the kids use to morph.

FFXen
I believe it would go something like this:

PR: MEGAZORD!!!! wait...where did they go?!?! does anyone see them?!?!

*sound of tearing metal*

IM: Hey whats up guys? and ladies? Nice outfit, love to see it in action wink

PR: OH NO!

IM: Hey Rhody, Stay down...this is a one shot kind of deal...

The end.

the ninjak
Originally posted by FFXen

*sound of tearing metal*

The end.

Respect.

laughing

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by FFXen

*sound of tearing metal*

The end.

laughing out loud

I wasn't in to power rangers (missed that boat agewise) but I do remember that one of 'em was pink.

This immediately made IM/War machine the moral victors anyhow.

(You just can't have Ironman being defeated by a pink dude.)
stick out tongue

Nephthys
The pink ranger is female. Durr.

Anyway Rangers in a stomp. They can tank building buster attacks with nothing but a shower of sparks, as Nemebo said. Plus I think the ninja ones have super-speed. They don't even really need the Zords. But in the Zords they have fought planet busters before btw.

the ninjak
Just to clear this up.....and yeah I'm a nerd.

Scenario 1:
Tony gets a weeks prep and knows the Power Rangers exist! Tony easy.
A. Most if not all Zord and Ranger fights happen at Angel Grove. Satellites would have been watching that area like hawks.
B. Everytime the kids need to speak to Zordon they turn into energy. That energy flies to the HQ in the outside hills.
C. Tony in Co-op with SHIELD spots the anomalies in notice that they almost always originate at the Angel Grove Community Centre.
D. Tony and SHIELD obtain permits for all surveillance footage of the areas and get to work looking for the origins of the energy beams.
E. The kids always transformed out in the open just looking around to see if nobody was there.
F. Tony find out the true identities of the Power Rangers and send out snipers to tranquilize them all and capture them at the same time.

Scenario 2: Power Rangers kick both Tony's and Rhodey's asses.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, i agree with Ninjak. The fact that Tony has a weeks worth of Prep time gives him the advantage. I'm sure Stark would be able to devise some type of weapon that would be capable of dealing substantial damage to the Zords. The Zords are also incredibly slow in comparison to Iron Man and War Machines agility and speed. What stops Them from simply landing on the Kneck of one of the Zords and blasting a hole into the command center of the Zords and murdering the rangers laughing out loud

Nephthys
Tony gets SHIELD's help? erm

Haxx.

a) They lack the ability to actually damage the Zords.

b) Even if they got in there they'd just get their asses kicked in H2H.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Nephthys
Tony gets SHIELD's help? erm

Haxx.

Agreed on the inability to fight the Zords or even the Rangers themselves.

Lets get real here. The evidence I supplied would have had the teens captured and interrogated within days of their first adventures.
I added SHIELD only for satellite support. 616 Ironman wouldn't need to but RDjr Ironman is early in his career and cmon it's the Power Rangers.
AND AS THE OP STATES PREP!
For arguments sakes he hacks satelite visual feed.

If I was a fed I would find out the identities of the power rangers in 2 days at the most.

Impediment
If this is IM and WM against the 5 Rangers in their gay motorcycle outfits, then the Starkies rape.

If this is IM and WM against the 5 Zords and the Megazord, then the Anal Rangers rape.

Either way, I call spite.

Sadako of Girth
The pink ranger is female. Durr.

Yeahhhh...but pink, dude. stick out tongue

Kaibs
Wasn't there more than 1 Power Rangers Movie? And if I recall they fought super ****ing alien magic type shit and still came out walking on top. I don't see how Tony and Rhodes would defeat the corny shit that they have to endure. Also the White Ranger was ****ing crazy. He was the Green Ranger from the show right? And he got his own Zord that was like ****ing Godzilla lol.

the ninjak
Rangers on their own would beat current film adaptions of the Ironmen.

With prep Rangers get taken down while in human form simple.

BruceSkywalker
since i turned 41 today i am too old to remember the power rangers lol..

If this is IM and WM against the 5 Rangers in their gay motorcycle outfits, then the Starkies rape.

If this is IM and WM against the 5 Zords and the Megazord, then the Anal Rangers rape.

Either way, I call spite.

agreed..

Originally posted by Kaibs
Wasn't there more than 1 Power Rangers Movie? And if I recall they fought super ****ing alien magic type shit and still came out walking on top. I don't see how Tony and Rhodes would defeat the corny shit that they have to endure. Also the White Ranger was ****ing crazy. He was the Green Ranger from the show right? And he got his own Zord that was like ****ing Godzilla lol.

tommy was the green ranger, than later became the white ranger with saba the talking sword and the white tigerzord..

Pwned
No way, that little missile from IM1 would do something to the rangers...

Besides, if they take to much damage from stuff their suits deactivate, i remember THAT from when i was 3 =-p

Nephthys
Happy Birthday! big grin

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/funny-pictures-gerbil-makes-sprinkles-for-your-birthday-cake.jpg

BruceSkywalker
Happy Birthday! big grin

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/funny-pictures-gerbil-makes-sprinkles-for-your-birthday-cake.jpg

thankie thankie

Kaibs
Exactly. Tommy was it. The Tigerzord was like it's own ****in Zord just like the Dragonzord was. Tommy could probably kill both by himself. Just sayin.

the ninjak
Green Ranger is pure overkill stomp!
What people don't get is the Rangers tanked blasts that would slice the current Ironmen in half.
And sparks would just fly off. They musta had Inertial Dampners.

Comic Ironman has those but not movie adaptions.

Kaibs
^ as stupid as it is. Exactly. The Power Rangers had such retarded damage soak it was uncanny.

the ninjak
You mean Inertial Dampeners.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inertia_damper

Ironman 616 has em, the Starship Enterprise has em and so do the Power Rangers.

Kaibs
Except the Power Rangers fight galactic beings where Movie Tony Stark. Does not.

the ninjak
As I stated above yes.

616 Ironman version would murder Rangers.

Bloinky
What stops Iron Man or War Machine from flying through the window the Rangers sit behind in the Super Zord....ITS MADE OF GLASS!!!!! and then Iron Man can be like WTFPWN with that laser thing he can only use once in a fight.

the ninjak
Inertial Dampners.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.