Mr Sinister and Cheetah vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Essex and Barbra vs En Sabah Nur

CIS is off.
PIS is off.
CIP is off.

FIGHT!!!

AsbestosFlaygon
WTH is CIP?

Good fight.

Apocalypse wins in a good day, and loses in a bad one.

TheTyrant
http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv191/noddy176/funny/Godandwin.jpg

Q99
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
WTH is CIP?

A subset of CIS, 'Character Inhibited Power'. That is, when a character holds back not due to being dumb, but out of worrying about civilian casualties or similar concerns until a threat warrants them going to full.

the ninjak
Apocalypse crushes Cheetah and spits out Sinister.

Q99
Personally I give it to the team by a bit. Cheetah, if she gets into melee, can tear him up, and speedblitz is a normal tactic for her. Plus she's pretty tough.

With Sinister providing additional distraction and firepower, even though he's no match for Apoc, keeping him somewhat busy while Barbara claws him up will result in a win.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Q99
Personally I give it to the team by a bit. Cheetah, if she gets into melee, can tear him up, and speedblitz is a normal tactic for her. Plus she's pretty tough.

With Sinister providing additional distraction and firepower, even though he's no match for Apoc, keeping him somewhat busy while Barbara claws him up will result in a win.

With no PIS Poccy can become a HUGE blob as hard as adamantium...plus TK! She gets swallowed and diced.

And Sinister is Poccy Lite! just a gifted geneticist which Poccy likes to have around. Doesn't surprise me that the Ultimate Universe made him the pre state of Poccy!

Q99
Apocalypse can get tough, but not adamantium tough.

And she still has no reason to get swallowed. She's not going to stick her hand in or anything, she's going to continually be doing slicing hits again and again, wearing him down, and be moving fast enough that the TK doesn't have a good chance of hitting her, and have Sinister backing her up.

Cheetah can cut chunks out of class 100 toughness, Apoc's no different there. The question is can he stop her before he goes down. With Sinister also attacking so he can't even focus just on her, I say probably not.

As well as part of a *team* with someone more powerful than him. Just as support, he's useful.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
With no PIS Poccy can become a HUGE blob as hard as adamantium...plus TK! She gets swallowed and diced.

And Sinister is Poccy Lite! just a gifted geneticist which Poccy likes to have around. Doesn't surprise me that the Ultimate Universe made him the pre state of Poccy!
Why is it that some people think Apoc is an Impossible Man level shape-shifter?

galactusischere
He can create limbs out of any part of his body, can create weapons out of himself, change his size, and etc.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
He can create limbs out of any part of his body, can create weapons out of himself, change his size, and etc.
So can Carnage. It doesn't make him the Herald wrecking badass that some think he is.

galactusischere
Apocalypse also has other powers man, stop low-balling the guy.

Q99

Yea, but they aren't made of glue, he's already at or around his max density/toughness normally, getting wounded still hurts him, etc..

His shape shifting is dangerous, but it's not unlimited and won't make him safe from Cheetah. Heck, if he only had his shapeshifting I think she'd really stomp him without needing Sinister's help, but he's a lot more than that.

Omega Vision
Apocalypse also has other powers man, stop low-balling the guy.
He has other powers but if having the most powers translated automatically to being the greatest then Martian Manhunter would be a Skyfather.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Q99
Apocalypse can get tough, but not adamantium tough.

And she still has no reason to get swallowed. She's not going to stick her hand in or anything, she's going to continually be doing slicing hits again and again, wearing him down, and be moving fast enough that the TK doesn't have a good chance of hitting her, and have Sinister backing her up.

Cheetah can cut chunks out of class 100 toughness, Apoc's no different there. The question is can he stop her before he goes down. With Sinister also attacking so he can't even focus just on her, I say probably not.

As well as part of a *team* with someone more powerful than him. Just as support, he's useful. Are you serious? I do not know much about Marvel, but I do know that quick silver speed was not enough for Apoc. Apoc is just too strong and too powerful for these two. It is no competition.

JakeTheBank
Cheetah's speed was compared to Flash (she's obviously not as fast as Wally, but consistantly showed speed which made it difficult for Wonder Woman to keep up with) and is therefore a safe notch or two or several beyond Pietro.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He has other powers but if having the most powers translated automatically to being the greatest then Martian Manhunter would be a Skyfather.

...he isn't?

sad

Q99
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Are you serious? I do not know much about Marvel, but I do know that quick silver speed was not enough for Apoc. Apoc is just too strong and too powerful for these two. It is no competition.

Quicksilver is a darn snail next to Barbara.

Cheetah is slower than Flash but faster than just about everyone else, including Superman and Wonder Woman, especially after her latest speed boost. I think Cheetah might be the fastest non-Speedforce or Zoom person in DC.

Minerva is a heck of a lot more powerful too. She's not *just* fast, but also has class 100+ strength/toughness, and enchanted claws.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Omega Vision
So can Carnage. It doesn't make him the Herald wrecking badass that some think he is. lol at carnage's shapeshifting even holding a candle to apocalypse's.

apocalypse can create: guns, mass/density/volume shifting/shunting (and combinations of them), creation of armour and machinery, infecting beings with cells, interfacing with technology, etc.

carnage can make: axes and shit...meh.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Q99
Quicksilver is a darn snail next to Barbara.

Cheetah is slower than Flash but faster than just about everyone else, including Superman and Wonder Woman, especially after her latest speed boost. I think Cheetah might be the fastest non-Speedforce or Zoom person in DC.

Minerva is a heck of a lot more powerful too. She's not *just* fast, but also has class 100+ strength/toughness, and enchanted claws.
thumb up

People often lowball Minerva just because of the way she looks and her villain name.

What people don't realize is that she draws her power directly from that plant god (forgot the name) which grants her immortality, super speed, and class 100+ strength and durability.

JakeTheBank
I think most people think she's just a slightly amped Tigra or something...

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I know. It's ridiculous.

She's been consistently portrayed more or less on par with Wonder Woman, and amongst the best female herald-levelers in DC.

galactusischere
Would you guys consider Cheetah to be low-herald or mid?

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Yea. In the JLU series, she was.

In the comics, she is the literal avatar of a god, and the Cheetah power has been used to take out Superman in ambush.

Urzkartaga.

Mindset
I thought Zoom gave her super speed. sad

Q99
Originally posted by Mindset
I thought Zoom gave her super speed. sad

Zoom helped her improve her existing super speed, she was already a bit faster than Diana.

JakeTheBank
At best, I'd say Cheetah is mid-herald. I'd also say Diana w/ Standard Gear should be High Herald, but not in the elite tier of said level like Thor or Surfer.

AsbestosFlaygon
I'd say Cheetah is slightly above base Wonder Woman in speed.
Her heightened senses and unorthodox fighting style counters Wondy's edge in skill.
Wonder Woman using her equipment would beat Cheetah.

Cheetah is on the same level as Wonder Woman, imo, mid to high-herald.

Q99
She's not as versatile as Diana, though (comes from being empowered by one god fully instead of much of a pantheon), and doesn't have equivalents of the bracers and lasso. I'd say mid, and lower than Diana mostly on that less versatility.

Digi
Originally posted by Q99
A subset of CIS, 'Character Inhibited Power'. That is, when a character holds back not due to being dumb, but out of worrying about civilian casualties or similar concerns until a threat warrants them going to full.

I'm wondering when this became a forum term. But heck, thanks for clarifying.

Q99
Originally posted by Digi
I'm wondering when this became a forum term. But heck, thanks for clarifying.

I had to look it up in the rules thread recently.

SIDIOUS 66
All I know is Apocalypse has tooken way more powerful beings than Cheetah.

This is not even a competition.

Q99
All I know is Apocalypse has tooken way more powerful beings than Cheetah.

This is not even a competition.

Sure it is, because Cheetah is not much different in power than him. Definitely the more dangerous in melee.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Q99
Sure it is, because Cheetah is not much different in power than him. Definitely the more dangerous in melee. There is a big difference. Apoc can grow, can change into any weapon, has taken the Hulk before, and has armor so durable that it took Magneto several seconds and alot of concentration to break through. Sorry but being good at melee is not going to be enough. You need to bring more to the table than that.

Apoc has been described as being one of the most powerful mutants in marvel universe, putting him up there with the likes of Magneto (who can move asteroids with his power).

chocolate_milk
DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE DIGI IS A SON OF A WHORE

Q99
There is a big difference. Apoc can grow, can change into any weapon, has taken the Hulk before, and has armor so durable that it took Magneto several seconds and alot of concentration to break through. Sorry but being good at melee is not going to be enough. You need to bring more to the table than that.

Ok, she has more than that. She's insanely fast, can take hits from Wondy and Superman and others in that league, and has enchanted claws capable of ripping through even some of the most durable.

Cheetah can take on Superman-level types. Like Superman.

http://i42.tinypic.com/iejh4x.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2eqdrw2.jpg

(This is of the guy-cheetah, but same power, and Barbara eventually kills him. Heck, she gained the power of the Greek Furies merely to get the cheetah power *back*)

She absolutely shredded Flash when they fought, ripped open Firestorm, and that's just recently.

Apoc is more versatile, but Cheetah is very much in the same general power league and can inflict major damage to him, even with armor and shapeshifting. It's a real fight between the two.

AsbestosFlaygon
Repost
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
http://i36.tinypic.com/oh1yfl.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.