Starfire vs Mr Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Who wins?

Magneto1982
Close fight, but Mr. Sinister ftw.

Warlord
Mr Sinister for the mindblast

AsbestosFlaygon
Mr. Sinister probably has the stronger TP.

TheTyrant
BUMP!!

StiltmanFTW
Sinister

Konton
Barring telepathy, Starfire would win.
She's shown no immunity to it otherwise.

Flameback
Close but Mr. Sinister.

TheTyrant
What if I restrict telepathy?

Q99
Then I'd think Star would win.

Wild Shadow
then sinister stabs her... ftw

Q99
Max burst like she used to take out Brainiac's ship, no way can Sinister take it.

She's also more skilled in hand to hand so stabbing is unlikely.

Wild Shadow
she rarely uses that attack it is her hail mary.. also she is extremely hesitant to apply it unless she is forced(dick)

also TK shield for protection

H2h sinister would be morphing from her punches and he would kill her if she was stupid enough to take him in close.

Konton
Sinister has weak ass tk.

Kory splits him in half.

http://i43.tinypic.com/mj2z2d.jpg

Wild Shadow
and then he reforms and kills her..

Q99
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
and then he reforms and kills her..

Reforms, sure. Kills her? Not in hand to hand, he's a class 10 and she's way more skilled.

Without his TP, she'll amp it up until he's out.

Wild Shadow
a class ten stab even if that is his limit is still enough to cut her and kill her.

Q99
a class ten stab even if that is his limit is still enough to cut her and kill her.

Not too likely, she's pretty tough and much more skilled.

Wild Shadow
no, she is not that tough.. no dont make me have to prove you wrong.. you guys already are trying to gimp sinister so she can compete dont make me out right destroy ur argument

Konton
Her piercing durability is somewhat debatable.

She's taken bullets from Slade before. She's also been held at gunpoint once or twice by him.

Q99
no, she is not that tough.. no dont make me have to prove you wrong.. you guys already are trying to gimp sinister so she can compete dont make me out right destroy ur argument

She is quite tough, and I notice you're glossing over the "she's way more skilled" part.

Yea, if he got her in a vital part, that can do the job, but this is combat, that's really unlikely. Just stabbing is not the same as hitting, and connecting is not the same as causing a major wound. She'd dodge or deflect then hit him back.

That's not gimping him, he's a scientist who's primarily focus is in other areas and she's a master combatant.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Konton
Her piercing durability is somewhat debatable.

She's taken bullets from Slade before. She's also been held at gunpoint once or twice by him.
When Deathstroke holds a gun even if the bullets inside are otherwise normal bullets they're amped by his jobberawesome aura. So her being afraid of Slade's bullets aren't as much a strike against her durability as much as a testament to Slade's awesomeness. dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.