king thor vs void sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abstracter
who wins discuss my shit you whores

Galan007
*raises hand* I guess I'll be the first whore...

KT one-shots. thumb up

abstracter
what makes you think king thor can one shot void sentry he is a beast

Galan007
^ Up to this point, I have yet to see anything from Sentry/Void that leads me to believe he is more powerful then Desak in the Destroyer armor (who KT ultimately one-shotted.) KT also displayed (in a rather casual manner) eye-beams capable of slagging Wolvie's claws/skeleton and Cap's shield.

etc.

SamZED
Can KT deal with molucular manip?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Up to this point, I have yet to see anything from Sentry/Void that leads me to believe he is more powerful then Desak in the Destroyer armor (who KT ultimately one-shotted.) KT also displayed (in a rather casual manner) eye-beams capable of slagging Wolvie's claws/skeleton and Cap's shield.

etc. nor have you seen anything from void to suggest he is less powerful than desak the destroyer

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
nor have you seen anything from void to suggest he is less powerful than desak the destroyer We go by feats and not "non-low showings"

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
We go by feats and not "non-low showings" beating molecule man is a pretty impressive feat

Omega Vision
beating molecule man is a pretty impressive feat
A watered down Molecule Man.

Galan007
Originally posted by SamZED
Can KT deal with molucular manip? a.) Let's not act like molecular manipulation is Void's 'go to' -- he's only used that ability one time. b.) Molecule Man was completely unprepared for the attack. c.) MM had already owned Sentry (casually) twice before that.

Starscream M
a.) Let's not act like molecular manipulation is Void's 'go to' -- he's only used that ability one time. b.) Molecule Man was completely unprepared for the attack. c.) MM had already owned Sentry (casually) twice before that. c. this is not sentry

Galan007
c. this is not sentry Sentry is the 'persona' that used molecular manipulation. Ergo my statement.

Starscream M
Sentry is the 'persona' that used molecular manipulation. Ergo my statement. but void is the powerset involved in this battle.

JakeTheBank
King Thor.

SamZED
a.) Let's not act like molecular manipulation is Void's 'go to' -- he's only used that ability one time. b.) Molecule Man was completely unprepared for the attack. c.) MM had already owned Sentry (casually) twice before that. Um no.. he uses that ability all the time, its just until MM incident he himself didn't know that. Him being able to reform after turned into dust is m manip. Prepared or not, he had lots of time to do something about it but couldn't, its not like Sentry murdered him, he beat him at his own game. And MM only beat Sentry once, the second time he destroyed him Bob instantly reformed and pwned him. I just dont know if KT has what it takes to put Void down for good seeing how Bob can pretty much reappear out of nowhere.

Survivor19
Since it's "void sentry", all sentry feats are valid for him and all void feats as well So, how does thor fares against the molecular manipulation?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Survivor19
Since it's "void sentry", all sentry feats are valid for him and all void feats as well So, how does thor fares against the molecular manipulation?

The Odinforce.

The Nuul
KT

Colossus-Big C
king thor wins, all sky fathers have molecular manipulation..

manx422
king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.