How powerful would a white lantern be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tttorres
would he be omnipotent?

Badabing
There is a questions thread pinned at the top of the forum and a very active Blackest Night thread a few threads down. So this may get closed.

White is the embodiment of all colors. So it could be as powerful as the all combined lights.

White could also be the power of life which would make it a high powered energy.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Badabing
There is a questions thread pinned at the top of the forum and a very active Blackest Night thread a few threads down. So this may get closed.

White is the embodiment of all colors. So it could be as powerful as the all combined lights.

White could also be the power of life which would make it a high powered energy.

Wow

ok Digi close this.

theICONiac
White power (eeeeeh! eek! ) may only be 'all powerful' against death, and no more so than any other color...

I guess we'll find out soon...

Knowsbleed33
The most powerful since White>Black.

Spidervlad
Originally posted by Badabing

Actually, if you combine all colors you get black.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Actually, if you combine all colors you get black.
No, visible ("white"wink light is a product of the seven colors of the visible spectrum mixing together.
Black is the absence of light.

JakeTheBank
I suppose a White Lantern powered by the Entity *cough*Sinestro*cough*, should be at least on the same level as Ion or Parallax.

BruceSkywalker
i am taking a wait and see approach

Digi
The correct answer is that we don't actually know. Anything we say on this matter is speculation. Take it to the questions thread if it must be continued. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.