Girls who (as in which man) can ever get them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
I met this girl I go to school with two months back the 22th of November, we hit it of really well. We liked talking to eachother felt like we could share almost everything. We had a lot of the same friends. So we graduately became closer friends. We spent a lot of time with eachother in the X-mas holidays. But lately she was acting a bit strange. So I phoned her after she had cancelled on me (we were going to watch a movie) and she told me: I feel cornered by you, I went What the hell? she said: I am trying to create some distance between the two of us, because when we are together we look like a couple, and I don't want that, because I only feel friendship. so we have to change this thing between us to normal friends again.

So I agreed, was a bit upset by this but still that's life. Now the thing is that we had agreed with another friend of mine to go and have a drink, we still did that, and she acted like not much had happened. But ever since monday she is kinda ignoring me. She never speaks to me unless it is really necessairy and even then it is pretty short, she almost never seeks Eye-contact and whenever I do catch her looking in my direction she turns away real fast.

According to my sisters boyfriend and a mate we both know, she is trying to figure out what she exactly feels for me and I should let her be for a while.

well I am planning to but I still think men (atleast my friends and myself) are easier about that, I just tell someone straight up what I feel I don't play games like this

Fitch
well,let's think of the best.this sounds like the low low ush thread smile
Valantine's Day is comming....big grin

Fire
sorry, well no I just want other ppl their opinions I can accept the fact and dont really mind that much

Ushgarak
But your way assumes that you always know what you feel, and it is cruel to expect people to always know that.

Fire
yea that's a fact ppl dont always know what they fell, but I think they can atleast admit that they don't know what they are feeling

Dexx
and then, there's the 'expressing yourself' problem wich is encountered

Ushgarak
Have you ever tried to call someone up and explain you do not know how you feel?

Fire
not really, but I can assume it is hard, well atleast I would think it is a bit more of an honnest and fair treatment then the silent treatment

Dexx
*scared tone*
she....she's messing with your mind man!

Ushgarak
Nah, you are very lucky if you find someone who can try and talk about their confused feelings so.

Fire
well I try to, but maybe the silence is a better idea, atleast ppl cant get the wrong idea by your words

but they might get the wrong idea by your actions

Dexx
BUT, if it holds for more than let's say 2 weeks...intervention from you could be needed again.

Fire
lol dexx we will see, it looked a bit better today already

Fitch
it's on the good way.....

Fire
I sure hope so fitch

Dexx
do good in classes.....try to make it look like you're actually studying....oh, wait, maybe you really are..big grin

Fitch
don't give him ideeas from our experience,he needs to learn... big grin

Fire
lol we will see

Fitch
so,what's new in u're story ?

Fire
yesterday we celebrated our 100 days
that means that we only have 100 school days left untill we graduate it is celebrated pretty big, doing some class activities, having a reception at school and a very big party afterwards
and well atleast we did have some small conversations again smile
but I don't really mind that much anymore we will see how things evolve

Corran
I wouldn't worry about one girl at your age, you should just have fun n-joi yourself and if anything happens with someone then so be it, otherwise Rave Happy Dance and mis-behave. evil face

Fire
lol that's an idea

Corran
It's not just an idea, it's a way of life.

It's the future, no more Buddism instead we will have corranism.

Fire
yea that'd be an idea

Dexx
don't you have a big exam or something..for graduation?
cuz studying reaaaally sux!

finti
it might suck but you still need studying

Fitch
yeah.Unfortunatly......sad

Fire
studying doesnt really suck
not yet alteast it will probably start at uni

Captain REX
Mmm...mental crisis... big grin

Dexx
just at some domains.
Yes, i do need it finiti. But unfortunatley it's not always paying off in the end.

Lara
true, but you might do better than you expected in the end, but on the other hand.......

mah
it's boring?

Lara
....you could do worse!

mah
ooh! well true that.

Lara
humn..........?

mah
the infamous humn!
true that you can also do worse than you expected.

Lara
:P

finti
never happened

rusky
Why ? (stupid question....awaits stupid answer...) big grin

finti
because it never happened

Fitch
here's the stupid answer big grin

rusky
...yup...completley satisfied... big grin
BTW Finti , notice how I manipulated u into saying something stupid...big grin

Fitch
are you a russian spy,rusky ?

rusky
I'm repeating myself.. U should know Fitch!
Actually I'm a double agent for the KGB and FBI, working part-time with the CIA as a snitch... OH yeah.. in the holydays I visit my sister in the Mosad!

Fitch
(yeah I know,but I still have to act as I don't,just as other ppl will understand what are we talking about)
nice family....big grin

finti
or to put it this way rusky the bear, I manipulated you to wait dfor a stupid reply

rusky
"..the bear,.. " ?

finti
Russians are sometimes refered to as ruskys and bear is also a russian tnick thingie

rusky
Ohh... yeah... "I'm the russian.. uh...<beer> ... machine!" big grinbig grin

Fitch
not beer........vodka wink

rusky
Then I should also add.. not machine , drinking machine ! big grin

Fitch
you could.....

finti
who cares

rusky
The vodka distillery...

Fitch
russian communist bastard....big grin

rusky
Excuuse me.... u Capitalist PIG!! big grin

Fitch
let's get back to the topic.....at least closer

finti
funny to see two goulash boys argue about capitalism vs comunism

rusky
Ok! That's it... what's the deal with "goulash boys" !?!? confused

Fitch
hey,norsy boy big grin

finti
Vlad Goulash how are you

rusky
....mess with us and we'll send u flying to wallhalla to meet the valkyries ! big grinbig grin

finti
it is Vallhall

rusky
Oh...I alway thought it was with an a in the end...

finti
in english yes not in Norwegian it is Vall hal in Norwegian Val is old norse for battle field and hall is hall

rusky
So it's like the batle field hall... nice...

finti
more or less.

rusky
why is that ?

Fitch
that is the place where every norse worrior wanted to go.They were glad to die in battle so they could go in VallHall and wait the moment when that God,I don't remember the name,took them to the battle against evil where they should lose.At least that's what I know....

Lara
*hits the deck* hey! watch out for that axe!

finti
No fitch in Vallhall all good norse men could battle during the day and feast at night, and when morning came it was doing it all over again.
To go to Vallhall you had to have died of a wound, thats why many who where sick let themself be stabbed to death so that they could enter Vallhall.

Lara
*yawn* Oops, sorry finti, did I just yawn!?

mah
yep, seems so

rusky
And the god was Thor right ?

Fitch
I think so.anyway I was pretty close to the truth big grin.
the truth is the norse and asian cultures are my favorits.....

rusky
Oh .... I'm sure Finti will like u more now... smile

Fitch
I don't think so.I told him that many times....so it's not something new....

rusky
...doesn't matter..he'll be happy to see u r persistent in u'r belief.... big grin

Fitch
I always am....

rusky
...uh....then move over in my class.... big grin

Ushgarak
Topic alert! Topic alert!

This one is straying badly. We want to keep the topics a bit more on the ball than they have been lately; if you see a good idea to talk about in a topic, it would be preferable if you opened a seperate thread about it, thanks.

rusky
np...

Lara
one of my brothers friends keeps ringing me and he's asked me out, I told him I had a BF but he still hasnt got the message. I'm trying not to be rude to him. but it really is F*****g me off! any ideas lads?

Corran
I think I have posted the mens unwritten rules on here somewhere, rule 5 applies, I think you should quote this.

5. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever, unless you actually marry her.

finti
Lara tell him you are a lesbian

Corran
That wouldn't necessarily put me off, might make me more determined.

Tell you BF so he can 'have a word'

finti
or your brother

Lara
I dont actually have a BF I just thought it would get him off my back, and I'm not going to tell my brother coz I dont want to reck they friendship.
and I will most sertainly not tell this guy I'm a lesbian, the word will spread like wild fire! and its not true.

finti
kick his ass then

Corran
Yes, plan B - Violence is always a good option.

finti
always

Lara
I'd love to, but he's not really worth it!
dont get me wrong he's a nice guy, but as far as looks go I think he fell out of the ugly tree from the top and climbed it again for fun!

Corran
Hitting every branch on the way down, both time too?

Lara
Ooooo! yes!

Corran
How unfortunate.

Lara
for him yes. for me, its just revoltion!

mah
just tell it to him, face to face "Sorry mate, you're a nice and all that, but with a face that reminds me more of minced sewer waste than anything else, it just won't work." ..or not.

finti
or sorry girl but...............

Lara
sorry! what do you mean by that Finti?

rusky
I suggest doing what mah said... I'll say that worked 4 me... a girl told me that once and a lot changed about me in the following years... so Lara , be an angel and do tell him that, although (from my own experience) I tell u he'll probably hate u 4 it , if he gets the point, a few years later u won't recognize him... smile

Corran
Cruel to be kind.

rusky
Life's a ***** ! I know! sad

Corran
and then you marry one.

Lara
!

rusky
big grinbig grin .... sorry...can't help it.... big grinbig grin

Lara
can help what? *looks curiosly at rusky*

rusky
laughing... smile
What were u thinking Lara ? evil face

Lara
your a difficult one to crack!
i dont know, I'm CONFUSED you see!

Fitch
who's merrying who ?confusedblinkwacko
laughing out loud

rusky
rusky -- Life's a ***** !
Corran -- And then you marry one (a *****)
stick out tongue
Still confused ?smile

Corran
It's just a stupid joke saying like lifes a ***** and then you die.
You will appreciate it when you are older young padawan learner.

Fitch
have you just removed u're sig with:spoiled kid under 12 ?

rusky
Ignore him master for he has not yet learned the true ways of the Force !

Fitch
Rusky,most experinced of all,......just shut up wink

rusky
U see ? U can't help admitting ! smile

finti
your sig looks like goulash Rusky

rusky
10x Finti.... the same 2 u big grin

Fitch
his.....like lutefish I think....

finti
mine is cool, fitch you got a black and white copy off ruskys

queeq
What's this then? One Romanian sig for them all?

finti
yes

queeq
Nice and cheap.

rusky
Actually I have a coloured version of Fitch's smile
And yeah queeq, that's how we like it, nice and cheap, as oposed to ugly and expensive *points finger..* big grin

Fire
okie guys, try to keep this one on topic

here's a bit of info things are going very good between me and my female friend actualy I think everything could become normal again within a few weeks

rusky
Yeah....good going Fire.... I'm on the hunt again... smile

Fire
and today something else happened LOL
I got this txt msg from her "hey, don't focus on 'us'. just let it go its own way" and now I am very confused

rusky
Soo, go ask her what she meant...

Fire
maybe that's idea
maybe not

queeq
At least I make a living. And have a life. stick out tongue

Corran
Okay then back on topic, the answer to this is ME. In fact I managed to pick up 2 girls this weekend, not a bad weekends work if I do say so myself.

Fire
lol
corran the succes of your weekend is not measured by the amount of girls you picked up
smile

Corran
Everton won, England beat Wales in the Rugby and Pakistan in the Cricket. All in all a good weekend.

queeq
What did you to to the girls after you picked them up?

Corran
Are there children on this site?

queeq
You're here. stick out tongue

Corran
OK, I meant minors, which means I am unable to disclose any of the 'events' of the weekend.

Fitch
as queeq said, U're here ! stick out tongue

finti
yeah and .......

Fitch
hmmmm......I wonder who.....

queeq
Please don't.

Fitch
if you say so.....ok!

queeq
Nicely off topic this. Second warning.

Fire
lol I know those guys keep screwing up my thread

Fitch
wait.it's a big diffrence beetween going a bit off-topic like here(as we ALL DO) and going completly off-topic like some time ago(and for that I'm very sorry).

queeq
THere's also a big difference between an open thread and a closed one.

mah
and this thread will soon have experienced them both

queeq
Yup. Right now actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.