Voidtry vs. Heralds of the Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Void Sentry

vs.

Cyborg Superman w/ Qwardian Rings
Sinestro
Parallax
Superman Prime

Can he beat any of them one on one? Can he take any two of them? Can he solo all of them at once?

PIS off.

SevenShackles
Void can solo sinestro. I can see him fighting henshaw and pulling wins but I don't think he can solo any two or the group let alone the last two. Maybe if he tricks prime into killing his teammates lol but I don't see that happening.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Void Sentry

vs.

Sinestro
Parallax
Superman Prime

Can he beat any of them one on one? Can he take any two of them? Can he solo all of them at once?

PIS off. If he pulls a MM move he can solo the field....if he goes for Brawl I dought it... smokin'

JakeTheBank
Bump

Omega Vision
Parallax tosses Voidtry's fear-salad.

Harbinger
The only one I'd give Sentry a chance against is Sinestro, and even then, I can't see him taking a majority.

Parallax mauls Void. So do Prime and Henshaw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harbinger
The only one I'd give Sentry a chance against is Sinestro, and even then, I can't see him taking a majority.

Parallax mauls Void. So do Prime and Henshaw. How is Henshaw mauling the Void or Prime for that matter? It's almost laughable to assume they could even press him let alone stomp him.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Void Sentry

vs.

Sinestro
Parallax
Superman Prime

PIS off. At this point in time I am not convinced that Void could pull a majority on any of them. Just MO.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Parallax tosses Voidtry's fear-salad.

Warning for having a dirty mind.

manx422
Heralds of the Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.