Lance vs Cynthia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
Battle of the Pokemon Champions. Lance, the Dragon Champion of Red, Blue, Gold, and Silver versions versus Cynthia, the Diamond and Pearl champion.

Both trainers have their full teams at their highest levels. The battle will take place in a normal Pokemon field that I placed inside the Temple of Time, which I used my great powers of JUSTICE on so that the temple cannot be destroyed.

I don't remember if Lance had a full team of 6, so if he didn't he can add a Salamence to his team. And if he only had four, he can add a Flygon as well.

TheAuraAngel
A pokemon battle? Gotta say I've not seen one on here before, with the trainers at least. I say Cythina just because her Milotic could use ice beam several times. Dragon side wouldn't like that.

MooCowofJustice
Don't forget Lance has Gyrados.

BloodRain
Cynthia's pkmn are of a higher level then Lances. Type wise is in her favour too.

MooCowofJustice
I even leveled them.

Edit: Actually I guess I didn't. But I meant to say that they're all at 100.

ScreamPaste
Cynthia because she was cooler. shifty
I need to replay gold to remember much more about Lance, other than that he was in the Red/Blue Elite 4.

TheAuraAngel
Well even levels makes it a bit more interesting. Really the only thing that could be done now is to search through wiki's, compare moves and base stats, and then compare each trainer. Cynthia seems stronger than Lance to me. And I agree ScreamPaste, far cooler.

MooCowofJustice
But Lance has a cape. Truly a Cape > Cynthia.

Heythere,Honey
I remember that Lance's team in G/S was 3 Dragonite, a Charizard, an Aerodactyl and a Gyarados.

ScreamPaste
Trench coats > capes. They're like modern day tunics.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
But Lance has a cape. Truly a Cape > Cynthia.

Girly parts> Lance. smile

ScreamPaste
How old is Cynthia?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
How old is Cynthia?

No clue. She can't be that old. Actually, a lot of people assume she's rather young. But I can't find anything. I don't care either because if she's like 12, then strike one up for the perverted japanese design team.

ScreamPaste
I always assumed she's quite a bit older than the main character by the way she treats him.

BloodRain
Well in the anime she looks like shes in her 20's

TheAuraAngel
I always assumed she's quite a bit older than the main character by the way she treats him.

Well people in pokemon vary in maturity though. Clair was undoubtedly older than Gold, and she still whined about it. Blue was a jerk in his game and 3 years later seemed mature to me ( though I haven't played Gold in quite a while)

LLLLLink
Lance, because his theme was omega win. Cynthia wilts under the power of his theme music.

ScreamPaste
If she's over eighteen I get to say Cynthia's hotter.

But yeah. In terms of actual pokemanz.

Dragon types are pretty hard to kill, but Cynthia's got atleast one icebeam in the shape of Milotic. If I remember right though, Lance has a thunderbolt somewhar in hiz anuz that could rape that. Need to compare speed.

MooCowofJustice
Lance has a Gyrados in thar too.

ScreamPaste
True, but Cynthia has a Garchomp, who, let's face it, is the most broken poke evar.

BloodRain
HG/SS Lance has a Garchomp too, hers still have better moves.

MooCowofJustice
I think one of Lance's Dragonites knows Ice Beam too.

link-rape

ScreamPaste
Probable.

Can he counter Lucario and Spiritomb? mmm

MooCowofJustice
Charizard + whatever?

ScreamPaste
This is going to turn into a competitive pokemanz match. Charizard = switch in garchomp, take the hit, set up an attack that can take down dragonite, who's Lance's only icebeamer.

MooCowofJustice
Zard uses Dragon Pulse?

ScreamPaste
Does his Zard know it?

Also, no STAB meets STAB draco meteor, and I'm relatively certain Chomp wins, which means Lucario's free to maul, thanks to his steel typing.

MooCowofJustice
I really don't know. no expression I didn't know Cynthia's Garchomp knew Draco Meteor.

ScreamPaste
I think it does in Platinum, haven't played in awhile.

Ridley_Prime
Does his Zard know it?
Having battled him again recently in HG/SS, I can confirm that it does.

Darth _Sadow1
Cynthia's Garchomp knows Earthquake, Brick Break, Dragon Rush, and Giga Impact (the rematch battle). Lance's knows Outrage. Cynthia's Lucario also knows Dragon Pulse. So Garchomp, Milotic, and Lucario can take Lance's Dragons.

MooCowofJustice
I'm much more happy with Alder than Lance, these days. He's a bawss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.