Mewtwo vs Lucario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
I've had plenty of people arguing against me about this on SmashBoards, youtube, deviantart, and other faggotry places of the like some years back, but never saw it debated here, so just thought I'd post it. stick out tongue
Battle will take place on Mewtwo's island fortress from the 1st movie... Can Lucario and his AURAZ get him out of this, or has he actually met his match?

MooCowofJustice
SWF and YouTube would debate this, too. >_>

MewTwo wins. MewTwo outclasses Lucario in every way.

Kento
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice

That and Mewtwo is psychic and Lucario is fighting.

Ridley_Prime
SWF and YouTube would debate this, too. >_>

Should I post some of the lolzy SWF arguments people made against me about it? haermm

MooCowofJustice
Sure. Probably the same type of idiots that went with the "canonical tier list."

Ridley_Prime
Hmm.. On 2nd thought, I'd rather not now... It's too facepalm-worthy to even be considered lulzy, looking back at it. I shouldn't of even bothered with those fools to begin with, as they were beyond help, just like SWF itself.
ridleyfacepalm

But yeah, it is the same type of people as what you described. stick out tongue They probably didn't even know anything about Mewtwo outside of Melee, and thus dismissed him as weak for being bottom tier in that one game. Hate people like that, but goes to show ignorance is bliss. >.> If they did see the 1st Pokemon movie, then they probably just regarded it as noncanon like some of the lulzy people here do from time to time.

Of course, none of that compares to the hyperbole statements people have made about Lucario and his aura ability. I'm somewhat curious to see if there is anyone like that here. mmm

The Scenario
Well, Mewtwo is psychic, while Lucario is fighting/steel. That makes them more or less neutral towards each other, since fighting is weak to psychic and steel is resistant to psychic.

Gameplay wise, at least. In a similar vein, Lucario's stat total is 525, while Mewtwo's is 680. Mewtwo is considered legendary, on par with the deities, and Lucario is considered slightly more powerful than average.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, I'm well aware of that, being teh poke veteran myself. Still, I fail to see how that, in any way, means Lucario would actually beat Mewtwo H2H like a lot of his fanboys seem to think.
Mewtwo also learns Aura Sphere himself now at level 100. no expression

SpadeKing
I'm guessing its the new pokemon generation fans who don't even remember the mewtwo movies

Ridley_Prime
Pretty much. erm At least Mewtwo didn't die in his own movie(s) though like Lucario did. lol

MooCowofJustice
MewTwo can fly. He wouldn't even bother with hand to hand.

Ridley_Prime
Lucario is much faster than Mewtwo though and can easily jump him while he's flying. dur

ScreamPaste
...LolSWF... I know the pain of debating with those dumb kids. BT tried to use them in his arguments for awhile, was lulzy. I don't even bother trying to educate them anymore. There's only so much wrong in the internet that I can handle at one time.

Edit: MewTwo destroys.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Lucario is much faster than Mewtwo though and can easily jump him while he's flying. dur

Lucario's base speed stat: 90

Mewtwo's base speed stat: 130

I'm aware of what you're doing, but I thought it necessary to point this out.

Ridley_Prime
Good, so then you know I wasn't serious.

And Lamecario's base special attack is 115, while Mewtwo's is a whooping 154.

Also, same here Scream, same here...

XanatosForever
Lucario should never have been put into Brawl...

Ridley_Prime
Psh. Mewtwo was hugely popular even before Melee. Brawl was the only thing Lucario ever had going for him really... He'll probably be forgotten about by the next generation or so, unlike Mewtwo, who, like Pikachu and the gang, has been around since day 1. stick out tongue

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Lucario should never have been put into Brawl...

I actually like Lucario.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, Lucario will be forgotten next generation of Pokemon. He's going to be replaced by Zoroark.

BloodRain
Not if they decide to evolve him.

MooCowofJustice
They won't.

BloodRain
They made one for Nosepass :/ and people actually 'like' Lucario.

MooCowofJustice
His base stat total already appears to be too high. And Lucario is just one of those forms that seems to be too complete now, like Ursaring. And despite my objections, Pinsir.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, Lucario will be forgotten next generation of Pokemon. He's going to be replaced by Zoroark.
laughing out loud He's just a poor man's Mewtwo either way, as far as I'm concerned.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I actually like Lucario.

Eh, he's decent, but I really think there was no reason for him to be around the Smash scene except for the fact his movie was out around that time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.