Wrecking Crew vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Average versions apply for the sake of confusion.

Going with Sasquatch.

Starscream M
wrecking crew beats the drool outta sas.

Knowsbleed33
I'd give the nod to Wrecker solo over Walter in most case.

The Crew trashes him.

Starscream M
sas soils himself when he sees the wrecking crew.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Starscream M
sas soils himself when he sees the wrecking crew. Are you referring to that fight in Omega Flight?

Knowsbleed33
They beat him in Omega Flight pre-amp.

snoopdogg
That was a low-showing for Walter imo. A god damm exploding semi should be in no way enough to take him down.

Knowsbleed33
He was also distracted.

snoopdogg
I know but still he should have tanked that with ease.

Knowsbleed33
Well, the truck definetly did some damage, but that's not what took him out. The Crew came in while he was down and finished him off.

snoopdogg
Going back and looking at it he wasn't down from the truck but he was definately messed up. And he also may have saw it coming.

Knowsbleed33
Yeah, he started to turn his head towards the truck before it hit. He was still reeling from that lil freak out he had, so i doubt he could've gotten out of the way fast enough even if he did see it.

snoopdogg
Which don't really make sense since he was tanking shots from the crowbar with ease.

Knowsbleed33
::shrugs:: It might've been a combination of his mind set at the time and the truck.

I agree, though. Walter would/should easily be able to shrug off the truck being dropped on him.

snoopdogg
Bad writing. He was out for a very long time.

dmills
Iron Fist nearly solo'd the crew. Why wouldn't Walter be able to take it?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by dmills

He did no such thing.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
They beat him in Omega Flight pre-amp.

Actually it was referenced in an interview and handbook they were amped during their fight with Walter in Omega. "..Sasquatch was badly beaten by the Wrecking Crew, whose strength and abilities had been enhanced by the Great Beasts; The Wrecking Crew then imprisoned and tortured Sasquatch."

Regardless a non-jobbing Crew at their best wins here.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-

Regardless a non-jobbing Crew at their best wins here. OP stated average versions no expression

Knowsbleed33
Actually it was referenced in an interview and handbook they were amped during their fight with Walter in Omega. "..Sasquatch was badly beaten by the Wrecking Crew, whose strength and abilities had been enhanced by the Great Beasts; The Wrecking Crew then imprisoned and tortured Sasquatch."

Regardless a non-jobbing Crew at their best wins here.

There's no evidence of an amp when they first fought Walter. Not in the book atleast.

-K-M-
There's no evidence of an amp when they first fought Walter. Not in the book atleast.

Well we knew right off the bat they had a connection to Tanaraq as revealed he was the reason they came to Canada as he brought (compelled) them to come. We didn't know in the issue, but an interivew on the Marvel website right after OF #1 came out said they were indeed amped.

Starscream M
Well we knew right off the bat they had a connection to Tanaraq as revealed he was the reason they came to Canada as he brought (compelled) them to come. We didn't know in the issue, but an interivew on the Marvel website right after OF #1 came out said they were indeed amped. interviews aren't canon no expression

Knowsbleed33
Well we knew right off the bat they had a connection to Tanaraq as revealed he was the reason they came to Canada as he brought (compelled) them to come. We didn't know in the issue, but an interivew on the Marvel website right after OF #1 came out said they were indeed amped.

Yeah, I tend to go by what I see in the book.

-K-M-
interviews aren't canon no expression

Indeed, but it was referenced in the handbooks.

Yeah, I tend to go by what I see in the book.

Fair enough, Im not a huge handbook fan myself. Regardless I still see a non-jobbing Crew taking this, especially if they use their powers other then just brute strength.

Starscream M
Indeed, but it was referenced in the handbooks.

they're not canon either no expression

Knowsbleed33
they're not canon either no expression

Yeah they are.

dmills
He did no such thing. I don't think you'd want to take that to the bank buddy.

snoopdogg
There's no evidence of an amp when they first fought Walter. Not in the book atleast. I actually have to agree with this.

ruber_fist

wtf? when did that happen? show scans

Knowsbleed33
I don't think you'd want to take that to the bank buddy.

Are you referring to Iron Fist #11-12? Because all Danny did in those books was dance around, staying out of the Crews reach while thinking stuff like "Wow, these guys are too strong for me" or "Geez, if he connected with that last shot, I would be dead right now". Later he recruits the help of Cap and the Avengers danger room set to Thor level to finally bring the Crew down.

Black bolt z
Wrecking crew stomps.Wrecking crew=thor>thing>sasquatch.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wrecking crew stomps.Wrecking crew=thor>thing>sasquatch.

Wrecking Crew does win, but your last part is full of wrong.

Are you referring to Iron Fist #11-12? Because all Danny did in those books was dance around, staying out of the Crews reach while thinking stuff like "Wow, these guys are too strong for me" or "Geez, if he connected with that last shot, I would be dead right now". Later he recruits the help of Cap and the Avengers danger room set to Thor level to finally bring the Crew down.

I believe their talking about Uncanny Origins #14

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.