Salt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired-Hiker
The new Jolie movie comin' out... looks pretty rockin'. yes

FNkTFao5_UI

BruceSkywalker
I cannot wait to see this

Tired-Hiker
I cannot wait for you to see this.

NevilleLeck
waiting for ..

MildPossession
That video doesn't play in my country, since when have youtube been doing that...

I don't know if it's the same but saw a long trailer for it in January. It looks fun but I don't expect much from an action film with Angelina Jolie, she's best suited to drama for me.

Mr Parker
yeah i saw the previews for it the other day when i saw The Ghost Writer.Looks pretty good,looking forward to it.

super pr*xy
i like..

K.Diddy
beer Coming out here,this month,I think

Scythe
I thought it was entertaining.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Scythe
I thought it was entertaining.

confused So you have seen it?

Scythe
Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused So you have seen it?

Yes, it's out in America.

Kazenji
19 August for us Aussies.

BruceSkywalker
saw it yesterday.. loved it a whole llot..

highly entertaining, good story.. 10/10

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
saw it yesterday.. loved it a whole llot..

highly entertaining, good story.. 10/10

beer Well I will definitely have to check this one out

BruceSkywalker
beer Well I will definitely have to check this one out

you should

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
you should

smile I will,I rarely go to the cinema,prefer to wait for dvd release,but I might go see this one

super pr*xy
i liked it.. it wasn't as mindless as i thought it would be.. i don't see working with tom cruise, though.. good call on casting jolie..

residentevil3D
HEy guys! i watched the movie..its rocking...what a performance by anjelina jolie!!!!!!

residentevil3D
Hey i watched this movie...what a performance by anjelina jolie....rocking movie

K.Diddy
Originally posted by residentevil3D
Hey i watched this movie...what a performance by anjelina jolie....rocking movie

confused Are you aware that having a website as your sig is spamming?
I suggest you change it

Darth Martin
The worst film this year so far award goes too.......

yes

jinXed by JaNx
This movie didn't do anything for me. After the first hour i found myself counting the minutes until it was over. It was a been there done that and did it better, kinda thing, for me. Maybe, it's because I've been bombarded with so many, similar, spy movies as of late or maybe it's because i can't stand Angelina Jolie's acting :-( but this movie felt like it came off the spy-movie assembly line to late. Had i seen this movie, maybe, ten years ago, i might have been satisfied. However, even though i was bored through out most of the movie, i sense it might be one of those movies that get better upon a second viewing, down the road.

smith009

The Nuul
I just watched this again and wow it wasnt very good. Like come on everyone that is in the proper areas just happens to be a spy. Is Chiwetel Ejiofor a spy or just a agent that let her go? Liev was so damn easy to figure out hes a spy.

Rogue Jedi
I think the point was that we never know who could be a spy, that's why key people were spies.

coolmovies
I am a big jolie fan i saw it and i loved it big grin

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I think the point was that we never know who could be a spy, that's why key people were spies.

ITA

hozedell
I don't Like This Movie but I just Watch out This movie For the Angelina Jolly.I am Very Big Fan Of Angelina So I never Ever Miss Any Movie Of her.Story is So Common but Angelina Looks Very Pretty in this It's Role and act Both Are Fine.

Placidity
Watched this recently.

Was expecting a lame female version of Bourne rip-off. It sort of wasn't. The twists were pretty good, kept you guessing what her agenda was. Sabretooth turning out to be a baddie was pretty good too.

The only thing that kept this from being a really good film was the massive plot holes, and there were quite a few. I can't get over them.

I'd still recommend this action film to anyone though, it was a good watch.

7/10

pseudo_sarah
I can't say I was a huge fan. Jolie is beautiful, of course, but I didn't like how they left you dangling at the end with an obvious set-up to a prequel.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
The twists were pretty good, kept you guessing what her agenda was. Sabretooth turning out to be a baddie was pretty good too.

I saw that coming a mile away.

fanhost
Salt is superb movie. Angelina is looking stunning in Salt movie. She has done a great job. I really like her.

K.Diddy
beer Just watched this then,I found it a real pleasant surprise,It was a bit far fetched in some scenes in a ''Bond'' kind of way,but nothing wrong with that,I found it very entertaining,I was a bit let down by the ending but otherwise a great action movie. 8.5/10

Darth Martin
Salt is a terrible film.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Salt is a terrible film.

erm What didn't you like about it?

darthmaul1
I enjoyed it, Angelina looked like she lost some weight (not good).
And the one thing at the end with the black guy not knowing if he can trust her. Umm the president is still alive and he could say it was Liev that shot everyone.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by darthmaul1
I enjoyed it, Angelina looked like she lost some weight (not good).
And the one thing at the end with the black guy not knowing if he can trust her. Umm the president is still alive and he could say it was Liev that shot everyone.

erm I think he did trust her at the end because he let her go

Rogue Jedi
He let her go so she could do the job he was unable to.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
He let her go so she could do the job he was unable to.

confused What job was that? Sorry,I'm confused

Rogue Jedi
Find and kill the dirty bastards.

RandiDude
This film sucked.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by RandiDude
This film sucked.
erm I'm surprised so many people didn't like this movie,I mean it's far from perfect but it's highly entertaining

Darth Martin
erm What didn't you like about it? Very underwhelming experience considering the recent Bourne and Bond films. Story is terrible and no good action scenes to speak of. Seems like it the studio just wanted to bank some cash by selling Jolie as a spy(been done a few times already). They try to put a few twists in there but none of them make any sense. "Well atleast the action is good right? Turn off your brain and watch you critic!" Still boring.

Terrible film.

K.Diddy
Very underwhelming experience considering the recent Bourne and Bond films.

Terrible film.

erm Is it fair to say that maybe you were expecting too much?

Darth Martin
I didn't expect anything. It wasn't on my "To see" list. Figured it's summer time, here's an action flick, like Jolie and Ejiofor, so I'll go for it.

Bad decision, especially considering Inception was showing in IMAX. I had already seen it two days ago so I stupidly decided to just see Salt and Toy Story 3 instead.

razo4
I have seen all the part of salt.But salt 4 is my best for all.This is based on action.

K.Diddy
I didn't expect anything. It wasn't on my "To see" list. Figured it's summer time, here's an action flick, like Jolie and Ejiofor, so I'll go for it.

Bad decision, especially considering Inception was showing in IMAX. I had already seen it two days ago so I stupidly decided to just see Salt and Toy Story 3 instead.

erm It just sounded like you did,you might of enjoyed it a lot more if you weren't comparing it to the Bourne and recent Bond films

Darth Martin
I did NOT expect anything.

It was only after viewing it did I realize how far it was from the recent spy thrillers. It was a bad film man.

K.Diddy
I did NOT expect anything.

It was only after viewing it did I realize how far it was from the recent spy thrillers. It was a bad film man.

erm I just dont see how you couldn't of found this movie at least entertaining,but each to their own,I guess

Darth Martin
Because to me it wasn't. I did not find the action appealing, story was a mess, twists didn't make sense, etc. A little predictable too.

K.Diddy
Because to me it wasn't. I did not find the action appealing, story was a mess, twists didn't make sense, etc. A little predictable too.

smile Sounds to me that you might of seen this with your brain too switched on,some movies work better if you just turn your brain off

Darth Martin
So I turn my brain off. What do I look for? Action, mainly. Didn't find anything very exciting at all in Salt as far as that is concerned.

Iron Man 2, Kick-Ass, and Inception all delivered fine here. Salt? Not so much.

K.Diddy
So I turn my brain off. What do I look for? Action, mainly. Didn't find anything very exciting at all in Salt as far as that is concerned.

erm I found most of the action scenes fairly reasonable

hearthacker

Lestov16
I loved Salt, I mean it wasn't The Hunt For Red October, but it was a very entertaining thriller. It was a thrilling and exciting popcorn flick

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Lestov16
I loved Salt, I mean it wasn't The Hunt For Red October, but it was a very entertaining thriller. It was a thrilling and exciting popcorn flick

erm I mostly agree,I wouldn't go as far too say I love it,but I really just dont understand the negativity toward this movie

Darth Martin
erm I found most of the action scenes fairly reasonable We're just gonna have to agree to disagree on this film buddy.

K.Diddy
We're just gonna have to agree to disagree on this film buddy.

smokin' Good Idea,I'm sure your taste will get better one day

Darth Martin
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/X292Firefighter/NiggaPlease.png

K.Diddy
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/X292Firefighter/NiggaPlease.png

laughing laughing laughing

maximus395
great movie, she never fails with the action roles, even tomb raider series weren't to bad.

Lestov16
I was surprised when Ted killed the president. Didn't think they would do that. But I guess that makes the believability that he would launch the nukes all the more realistic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.