Kree Sentry runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
In Annihilation: Conquest, when the Kree were conquered by the Phalanx, Gamorra was able to compute that 100 Kree Sentries would be sufficient to take down Nova Prime (Richard Ryder). In this case, YOU are the select who has been given the job to take down the list of intruders below. Assuming you have full Phalanx interface/reflexes/control and an unlimited number of Kree Sentries that you can teleport in at anytime, how many Kree sentries would you need to send (minimum) in order to take down:

(not in any order)
1) World War Hulk
2) Martian Manhunter
3) Wonder Woman
4) Terrax
5) Silver Surfer
6) Superman
7) Gladiator
8) Thor
9) Superboy Prime
10) Thanos

Bentley
Superboy Prime would destroy any number of them.

Gecko4lif
1) World War Hulk - 150 ish
2) Martian Manhunter- Infinite
3) Wonder Woman - Low thousands
4) Terrax - 100 ish
5) Silver Surfer - 200 ish
6) Superman - Low thousands
7) Gladiator - Low thousands
8) Thor - High thousands
9) Superboy Prime - Infinite
10) Thanos - High thousands

Bentley
MM would go down hard, its not as if the Kree weren't aware of phasing abilities nor psychic weapons.

Gecko4lif
i dont see them countering the phasing

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
3) Wonder Woman - Low thousands
5) Silver Surfer - 200 ish
6) Superman - Low thousands
7) Gladiator - Low thousands
8) Thor - High thousands
lol
wut?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by 753
lol
wut?

I wasnt paying attention

I meant thousands

dmills
Isn't a single Kree Sentry around high meta?

Bentley
Originally posted by dmills
Isn't a single Kree Sentry around high meta?

More or less, but they have an Iron-man like array of weapons.

Stoic
Good thread, I wonder how well a Kree Sentry would do against a Man Hunter unit. Too lazy to speculate on how many it would take to detain any of these characters.

Bentley
Maybe we should just put them from higher number to lower number and not get into specifics.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Maybe we should just put them from higher number to lower number and not get into specifics.

Then that would cause another argument, because not everyone would agree on who is the most badass on the list of fugitives.

Bentley
Originally posted by Stoic
Then that would cause another argument, because not everyone would agree on who is the most badass on the list of fugitives.

At least we could have an argument regarding powersets that way.

You know, like a versus forum.

biscuits

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
At least we could have an argument regarding powersets that way.

You know, like a versus forum.

biscuits

ha ha!

D_Dude1210
My numbers:
1) World War Hulk - about a hundred
2) Martian Manhunter - 300
3) Wonder Woman - 400
4) Terrax - 250
5) Silver Surfer - 1000 (more if he does black holes)
6) Superman - 800
7) Gladiator - 800
8) Thor - 600 (w/o superspeed to avoid attacks, I can see him being taken down by sheer numbers doing damage to him from all sides)
9) Superboy Prime - potentially unlimited
10) Thanos - potentially unlimited if he keeps his shields up

dmills
Part of what Gamora did was tactical. She had operational knowledge of Nova and knew how he thought. Would they enjoy that advantage here?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by dmills
Part of what Gamora did was tactical. She had operational knowledge of Nova and knew how he thought. Would they enjoy that advantage here?

Since we're the one controlling the Sentries, it would be assumed that we'd have operational knowledge up to what is available in comics. Prolly not as in-depth as Gamorra's knowledge of Rider, but it should be sufficient to be able to make best use of the Sentries and the teleportation grid available to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.