Jurassic Park vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Bone Logan
2. AD Logan

1. 1st film.
2. 2nd film.
3. 3rd film.

Logan starts from the begining of each film and the goal is to not get KOed or get killed by the time he gets to the end.

He has no guns, cars and gear.

KO counts as a win.

How far does he make it?

Darth Martin
If this is the "Hugh Jackman" X-Men trilogy Wolverine I doubt he makes it.

The Nuul
Yes, its Hugh.

Darth Martin
Then I stand by my statement.

BruceSkywalker
does he have his claws? his healing factor?

The Nuul
Yes.

This is like Logan in the savage lands but movie versions.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If this is the "Hugh Jackman" X-Men trilogy Wolverine I doubt he makes it.

Who else do you know has played wolverine? Since this is the movies vs section...

Impediment
This is just spite.

Wolverine has his adamantium claws and his healing factor. His healing factor withstood Dark Phoenix's barrage of TK assaults, and he still made it up the hill, in X-Men 3, to kill her. You think a bunch of over sized reptiles can do him in?

Bone Claw Wolvie.............pretty much the same. But with less damage due to the lack of durability since it is bone instead of metal.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by steverules_2
Who else do you know has played wolverine? Since this is the movies vs section... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YEOxSqAlpHc/SXe1w8Uv1dI/AAAAAAAABiA/XciUgAioiHI/s1600/23u8kf4.jpg

dadudemon
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YEOxSqAlpHc/SXe1w8Uv1dI/AAAAAAAABiA/XciUgAioiHI/s1600/23u8kf4.jpg

hahaha

PWN!

Seriously, I forgot all about those films. Man, I could have been equally pwned by you, had I said anything.

Blinky
Wolverine from "Hulk VS Wolverine" rapes the whole park, without even having to pack a lunch.

Placidity
Originally posted by Impediment
This is just spite.

Wolverine has his adamantium claws and his healing factor. His healing factor withstood Dark Phoenix's barrage of TK assaults, and he still made it up the hill, in X-Men 3, to kill her. You think a bunch of over sized reptiles can do him in?

Bone Claw Wolvie.............pretty much the same. But with less damage due to the lack of durability since it is bone instead of metal.

erm

Dark Phoenix wasn't using anywhere near her full powers on Wolverine. I've explained this many times with strong evidence, so cbs doing it again.

But no. DP would vaporize him in an instant if she wanted to.

Despite that, there were survivors in the film, Wolverine could just be one of them without even having powers.

If he had to do battle with velociraptors, I think he would deal with them nicely. However, if a T Rex got a chomp on him, he might get KO'ed since thats loss of a lot of blood/huge flesh wounds.

Bone Wolverine probably won't make it since he could potentially lose limbs to Velociraptors, or just get crushed by T Rexes.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Placidity
erm

Dark Phoenix wasn't using anywhere near her full powers on Wolverine. I've explained this many times with strong evidence, so cbs doing it again.

I totally agree with you. Even if she were using the full extent of her powers it was very obvious that, Jean was fighting against the, Phoenix. However, The Dark Phoenix was still powerful enough to melt away, Logans flesh like paper. Yeah, this scene was an example of bad, sloppy, lazy and inconsistent writing but there is still nothing in the, Jurassic Park universe that is able to kill, Wolverine.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Blinky
Wolverine from "Hulk VS Wolverine" rapes the whole park, without even having to pack a lunch. Not sure about that, but yes, he would do FAR better than "Jackman" Wolverine would.

He's basically the comic book version in animated form. The live action Wolverine is very watered down.

Blinky
Not sure about that, but yes, he would do FAR better than "Jackman" Wolverine would.

He's basically the comic book version in animated form. The live action Wolverine is very watered down.

I doubt any of the dino's from JP can do anything comparable to punching Wolvie hundreds of feet into the air - like Hulk did. Or beating him into the ground like a railroad spike. Or breaking a huge rock over his head. That animated Wolvie was a freakin' beast.

Darth Martin
Yes he was. I wish the film was longer too. Didn't care for the Thor film though.

If one of the T-Rex's bites him with his entire body in its mouth he'd be in some serious pain. But yeah, Wolverine was holding his own against the Hulk for seconds so I doubt dinosaurs be the end of him. They'll be major difficulty though.

jinXed by JaNx
not to mention that, even the movie version is more agile than any dinosaur we saw in, JP. Considering, Wolverines feral senses, i doubt he would even end up in a direct confrontation with any of the Dinosaurs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.