Kratos (GoWIII) vs. Link (TP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Kratos from God of War III now faces off against TP Link.

Kratos has the Blades of Exile, and the Nemean Cestus. He also has the power of hope.

Link has the Master Sword and Shield, and the Ball & Chain.

Fight takes place on the open field around Hyrule.

Who will win?

ScreamPaste
Does Kratos have the power of hope?

The Facts

The following is a short assemblance about facts concerning the LolLoveLinkClub. :] Please peruse it at your liesure. It is not directed at any members specificly, nor is it personal. It is simply information concerning the LLLC as it exists today.

-The LLLC are nice guys

My first point: The LLLC is full of likeable people. We're not asshats, for the most part we're not illogical either. Hell, we have some of the most civil debators of any faction on this forum. I do not go out of my way to offend, I do not attack (except for BT, who as was mentioned earlier in this thread, deserves it.), and I like about 90% of you. Even the ones I don't, I've proven I can be nice to if you're nice to me in turn. And I'm one of the ruder members of the LLLC...Actually, I'm a full on troll at times. But let's examine the LLLC; Cyner? The guy barely posts, and when he does it's friendly. Scenario? Never once seen the guy flame anyone, including BT. Xan? This guy is so polite he even abstains from using contrations and reports rather than engaging in any sort of personal confrontation. 5L I admit has some issues but he's an old friend from Smash so I can't be too hard on him. stick out tongue

-I am a troll

I am a troll, and I am not above trolling someone who deserves it. There have been few, very few, times when I have known Link loses, and debated he wins anyway to spite someone for making an intentionally one-sided thread out of hate for the character. The God Kratos thread? Are you serious? NemeSis stated plainly in the off-topic thread he only makes threads with Link in them so Link can lose. I can concede to a reasonable debator, but I won't give the pleasure to someone who's just being a douche, and I'm a strong enough debator to find a way for Link to win and make it convincing. If you act like a douche, and make Link threads just to spite the character, this is the treatment you will recieve from me.

-You created the LLLC

Here's a point I'll enjoy making. The LLLC is your own creation, KMC. You treat Zelda characters as low tier when they show themselves to be able to manage with the stronger characters on the forum. We will prove in one thread Link is too durable for a bullet to be useful only for the same stupid claim to be made again in the next thread. We are called fanboys, and illogical. Yet we always back up our arguments with information from the games. Cyner made a single post in a Link thread once, not even supporting Link, and BT told him he "licks Link's *******". Naturally there's gonna be sides taken after crap like that happens, and it happens a lot. It was the posters of KMC who first grouped us together and named us, not the LLLC.

-The LLLC is not a serious organisation

I can't believe this point needs to be mentioned. We're not even organised! We're just a list of names of people who support the character. Scenario? I can't tell you a damn thing about that guy other than he's awesome, and he loves himself some Samus. NemeBro? Dude doesn't even like Link! He's in the club because he supports Ganondorf, and know how often we plan or organise anything? Not often, but you might see some of that soon. We're not organised, we act independantly, and we're a lulzy bunch. Mostly likeable people.

-The internet is not serious business

This point needs saying too, somehow. For some reason everyone's annoyed that the LLLC disagrees with their interpretation of Link as a weak character, on a forum dedicated to debates. Do I need to highlight the irony? If you don't want to debate, don't post here. If you don't like us for disagreeing with you, see "the internet is not serious business". Also, see "the LLLC are nice guys" and my next point:

-The LLLC doesn't make Zelda threads

I really want you guys to think this one over. This also falls under "you created the LLLC", but it's worth being it's own point. Consider that you don't like dealing with us, you disagree with us, you don't like our stance, or the feats we use. What's the perfect way to avoid us? Making a Zelda thre-HEY, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. no expression We don't make these threads. NemeSis X, who hates Link openly, puts him in many times more threads than I ever have. I've made a couple Dark Link threads and a shovel gauntlet. If you make a Zelda thread, we will show up to debate the character, as is our right on a debating forum. If you're sick of FacistCrusader, Kill3r, and Sin Volvagia, you don't make Final Fantasy threads, do you? If you're sick of Ridley Prime, myself, Scenario, and Cyner, is putting Samus against one of your favourite characters *really* a good idea? If you're tired of Link threads dominating the forum, stop making them. If we made as many Link threads as people act like we do, this forum would be under six feet of them. No one's reading anymoar: penis penis penis penis penis.

-We're just as sick of Zelda threads as you are

Actually probably moreso because we actually debate them all. Do you have any idea how many times I've proved the same few points over again? I don't enjoy Link threads or Zelda threads in general. The load of Zelda related activity is blamed on us, but we do not enjoy or even make these threads, we're sick of them. Ask any of us. We don't want more Zelda threads.

-We're not going to go away

The posters in the LLLC have just as much right to exist as the SIHC and the OMGFFFTWC. Making Link threads only makes us post more, not less. Infact, like any group, persecution only strengthens our resolve. You cannot, and will not ever be rid of us. 131 Bow down to your masters.

You're digging your own hole, NemeSis.

BloodRain
O.o what's the fact-file for?

OP- Someones out to get Link, eh?

Im game, do they have access to anything else?

FWahMaN
How the hell did you type that in two minutes? I guess it's something you have saved.

Also, Kratos steals Link's blonde lucious hair and does a self-transplant on his scalp.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by BloodRain
O.o what's the fact-file for?

OP- Someones out to get Link, eh?

ScreamPaste is just trying to be a troll.

No I'm not out to get Link. I find the Nemean Cestus to be a challenge for the Ball & Chain which made me make this thread.

FWahMaN
They fight in Raccoon City! mad

We're all trolls: Fact. No good reason to be here and just post shit, that's one def of trolling. 313

ScreamPaste
Someone didn't read it.

*ScreamPaste casts Wall Of Text!

NemeSis has been defeated.*

Nemesis X
Ball & Chain is weak sauce. Kratos wins for being much cooler.

ScreamPaste
And you called me a troll, that's not even an argument.

FWahMaN
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Kratos wins for being much cooler. That doesn't cut it, unless this thread is a coolness match, in which case, yeah this is not really a contest in my opinion.

There being God of War III ads all over KMC, now that's a valid reason Kratos beats Link.

ScreamPaste
Link will always win in coolness, simply because he doesn't need to dress or act like a stereotypical pretentious badass. He can be quiet, wear simple clothes, and just do work without having to wear spikes and tattooes like a security blanket.

Nemesis X
Santa's Little Helper loses. Ghost of Sparta wins for being not gay.

ScreamPaste
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Santa's little helper? Like the Simpson's dog?

Link does more work, and has been doing more work longer.

MooCowofJustice
Spartan soldiers "speared" other soldiers all the time. Kratos is incredibly gay.

FWahMaN
not being gay sounds better.

Also, KMC is packed with God of War III ads of the moment. How's it letting Link win, exactly? I'm guessing someone gets the joke...

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Santa's little helper? Like the Simpson's dog?

Link does more work, and has been doing more work longer.

With that symbol meaning a sarcastic remark, I'm gonna guess that you're being sarcastic on Link doing a lot of work. Congrats, you just called Link lazy.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Spartan soldiers "speared" other soldiers all the time. Kratos is incredibly gay.

I really wish you'd quit adding your disturbing fantasies in my threads.

ScreamPaste
Lemme put it this way:

You called Link gay, and suggested this makes him lose.

Kratos is a Spartan. They were historicly one of, if not the first, gay historical societies. Kratos is to buttsecks as water is to wet. Is that bad? Nah. Spartans did work, but they also speared one another.

To insinuate homosexuality makes someone lose, and then claim that it's Link, is a little contradictory, sir.

Edit: calling the fact that Spartan soldiers had sex with each other disturbing is homophobic, NemeSis, I'd cut it out before Peach sees.

BloodRain
So no other abilities?

Kratos + Nemean Cestus .... + Hope = win.

ScreamPaste
SPOILAR!!11

Besides, NemeSis is treating this is a competition of coolness, and hope is not cool.

MooCowofJustice
So apparently history is my disturbing fantasy.

BloodRain
A hopeful badass... >.>

That really the best combo?

ScreamPaste
Badassery is over-rated. Really, one of the things I like about Link is he doesn't need to be an over-exaggerated badass. He doesn't even say anything when people in game laugh at his outfit, just makes them eat their words by doing awesome shit later.

Nemesis X
Lemme put it this way:

You called Link gay, and suggested this makes him lose.

Kratos is a Spartan. They were historicly one of, if not the first, gay historical societies. Kratos is to buttsecks as water is to wet. Is that bad? Nah. Spartans did work, but they also speared one another.

To insinuate homosexuality makes someone lose, and then claim that it's Link, is a little contradictory, sir.

Edit: calling the fact that Spartan soldiers had sex with each other disturbing is homophobic, NemeSis, I'd cut it out before Peach sees.

If Kratos was gay, he wouldn't have rocked the boat with those two women in GoW1, he wouldn't have been screwing around with those other two women in GoWII, and he wouldn't have been messing around with Aphrodite in GoWIII but hey, he did it so that's proof he isn't gay.

ScreamPaste
That only makes him Bi at the straightest. I know a lesbian who's dated men. Your preoccupation with his sexuality is concerning.

MooCowofJustice
If those women hadn't been there, he'd have resorted to other guys.

Nemesis X
Santa Monica has never stated Kratos to be gay or bi so that's one of the many proofs that Kratos hasn't been messing around with men. You're only evidence is history in the world of reality.

Nemesis X
I know a lesbian who's dated men.

Wait, are you refering to a certain moderator who hates me?

ScreamPaste
Spartans had mansex.
Kratos is a Spartan.
Mansex.

I don't think Santa Monica cares. Buttsecks doesn't stop Kratos from killing Ares, so it doesn't matter to them.

Compare this with you calling Link gay based on nothing at all, and saying that he loses because he is gay. Essentially: You got shot with your own argument.

..No. I'm actually referring to my ex-girlfriend. Live, learn, laugh.

BloodRain
Santa Monica wouldnt want to state it.

Where is this all going?

ScreamPaste
NemeSis said being gay makes Link lose.

We proved Kratos is gayer than Link. no expression

Really, I have no idea what the kid's on most of the time, but it's fun to stab people with their own swords.

Nemesis X
Spartans had mansex.
Kratos is a Spartan.
Mansex.

I don't think Santa Monica cares. Buttsecks doesn't stop Kratos from killing Ares, so it doesn't matter to them.

Compare this with you calling Link gay based on nothing at all, and saying that he loses because he is gay. Essentially: You got shot with your own argument.

..No. I'm actually referring to my ex-girlfriend. Live, learn, laugh.

You do realize that not every spartan has man sex, right?

Well, ScreamPaste did mention Link not wearing underwear one time somewhere awhile back so I think that's proof he's gay.

ScreamPaste
You quoted me, and then referred to me as though talking to someone else, G.J.

Also, if I tell you that I don't wear underwear (I factually do not, I'm commando 90% of the time IRL.), do I make us gay? no expression If so, well uh.. Wanna date?

Edit: Wait, you eighteen yet?

BloodRain
Mansex is the initiation.

So this went from a vs thread to a who's cooler competition and now who out-gays who? -,-

MooCowofJustice
Not wearing underwear makes you gay. All hail the wisdom of NemeSis. Now, Bow as I do:

ugh3

Nemesis X
Also, if I tell you that I don't wear underwear (I factually do not, I'm commando 90% of the time IRL.), do I make us gay? no expression If so, well uh.. Wanna date?

I'd rather date a gorgon that is cross specied with a hippo than date you.

Nemesis X
Not wearing underwear makes you gay. All hail the wisdom of NemeSis. Now, Bow as I do:

ugh3

There are mostly men in Zelda games and he isn't wearing underwear. What do you think that tells you?

ScreamPaste
You're too young for me, anyway.

MooCowofJustice
That Link has to be ready to hit those ho's 'cause if he doesn't then some other guy will. No underwear is probably for a speed advantage.

ScreamPaste
......................................haermm

Moo, I legit rofl'd. GJ.

Nemesis X
Guess I should've said the whole thing. ScreamPaste did state that Link doesn't wear underwear but what's really strange is how he knows when the other Link fan club members don't. Here's your answer, he met Link at a bar, took him to his tree house, and things went dark after that.

ScreamPaste
You realise how little sense that makes, right?

Phanteros
Nemsis, stop making all this GOW vs LoZ threads. Please just stop.

MooCowofJustice
I wouldn't mind if he stopped making threads.

link-rape

General Kaliero
Nemesis, quit with the annoying, pointless, and offensive homophobia.

Thank you.

NemeBro
That Link has to be ready to hit those ho's 'cause if he doesn't then some other guy will. No underwear is probably for a speed advantage. crylaugh

The Scenario
There are mostly men in Zelda games and he isn't wearing underwear. What do you think that tells you?

Wait. WHAT? Have you really never played a Zelda game? Link is engaged.

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/4/c/9/4c9633bfdc5ebc80ccd4af53cd103dc7.jpg

Best pic I could find on short notice.

CosmicComet
^LoZ outdid Mass Effect in the hot blue chicks category long ago.

XanatosForever

Vague, but insinuating any offensive terminology against a mod is still asking for trouble. Reported.

General Kaliero
Yeah, you know what?

Another homophobic word out of you and that's an official warning. Comprende?

XanatosForever
With the serious stuff taken care of (LOLNOINTERWEBZISSRSBSNS!), let's continue with the actual debate, hmm?

What do Kratos's new armaments do?

Sin_Volvagia
I see GoW3 in title. That means no spoiler tags. Kratos uses the power of hope to destroy Link with one punch.

If you're sick of FacistCrusader, Kill3r, and Sin Volvagia, you don't make Final Fantasy threads, do you?

Me? A Final Fantasy fanboy? I'm no fanboy but if I'm gonna be listed as one, you're better off labeling me as one for Devil May Cry and Bayonetta.

Originally posted by XanatosForever
With the serious stuff taken care of (LOLNOINTERWEBZISSRSBSNS!), let's continue with the actual debate, hmm?

What do Kratos's new armaments do?

The Blades of Athena can now make a magical cyclone but they're replaced with Blades of Exile which is pretty much the same as the BoA but it can summon spectral Speartans that descend from the air, shields in front, and lash out spears when they land. If you max the weapon, they can rain the area with arrows.

Hades Claws can pull out someone's soul (only in cutscenes), summon spectral skulls that act like the Hades Souls spell, and summon the souls of enemies from the game like the chimera and a cyclops.

The Cestus Gauntlets are heavy fist weapons perfect for someone with superstrength. They're similar to Beowulf from DMC3 because they emit damaging bursts of light but they can create tremors and are strong enough to pulverize onyx. I never maxed these weapons so I don't know its full power.

The Nemesis Whips has buzzsaws in the tips so it kind of works like chainsaw. They emit electricity and can shoot a burst and that launches the enemy in the air, making them vulnerable to an air combo. I never maxed this weapon either so.....

The Bow of Apollo is capable of shooting arrows at rapid-fire speed. They can also be charged to shoot a single arrow that ignites enemies.

The Head of Helios can light dark places and uncover secret doors/alcoves and reveal invisible treasure chests. They can also blind enemies and be charged to unleash a solar flare which is enough to blind someone as big as Cronos.

The Hermes boots allow Kratos run pretty fast and run up walls. It also leaves a fiery trail.

When Pandora sacrificed herself to Pandora's Box. Kratos was able to find the power of hope when he was near death in Fear Zeus's grip. With it, he destroyed Zeus, which the Blade of Olympus surprisingly didn't do.

NemeBro
Originally posted by CosmicComet
^LoZ outdid Mass Effect in the hot blue chicks category long ago. Mass Effect wins in the girls willing to risk death for your penor category.

ScreamPaste
Girls risking death for meh pen0r is a win concept. shifty

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I see GoW3 in title. That means no spoiler tags. Kratos uses the power of hope to destroy Link with one punch.

Me? A Final Fantasy fanboy? I'm no fanboy but if I'm gonna be listed as one, you're better off labeling me as one for Devil May Cry and Bayonetta.

The Blades of Athena can now make a magical cyclone but they're replaced with Blades of Exile which is pretty much the same as the BoA but it can summon spectral Speartans that descend from the air, shields in front, and lash out spears when they land. If you max the weapon, they can rain the area with arrows.

Hades Claws can pull out someone's soul (only in cutscenes), summon spectral skulls that act like the Hades Souls spell, and summon the souls of enemies from the game like the chimera and a cyclops.

The Cestus Gauntlets are heavy fist weapons perfect for someone with superstrength. They're similar to Beowulf from DMC3 because they emit damaging bursts of light but they can create tremors and are strong enough to pulverize onyx. I never maxed these weapons so I don't know its full power.

The Nemesis Whips has buzzsaws in the tips so it kind of works like chainsaw. They emit electricity and can shoot a burst and that launches the enemy in the air, making them vulnerable to an air combo. I never maxed this weapon either so.....

The Bow of Apollo is capable of shooting arrows at rapid-fire speed. They can also be charged to shoot a single arrow that ignites enemies.

The Head of Helios can light dark places and uncover secret doors/alcoves and reveal invisible treasure chests. They can also blind enemies and be charged to unleash a solar flare which is enough to blind someone as big as Cronos.

The Hermes boots allow Kratos run pretty fast and run up walls. It also leaves a fiery trail.

When Pandora sacrificed herself to Pandora's Box. Kratos was able to find the power of hope when he was near death in Fear Zeus's grip. With it, he destroyed Zeus, which the Blade of Olympus surprisingly didn't do.

Alright, and what of Kratos himself? What new feats does he have to show?

CosmicComet
^See his respect thread.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Alright, and what of Kratos himself? What new feats does he have to show?

Strength Feats:

1. He pushes Gaia's severe hand off of Olympus.

2. He resists getting crushed from between Cronos fingers and later between both of his hands. And yes, the Titan wanted to kill him.

3. He overpowers Hephaestus who tried to smash him with a tempered hammer.

4. He crushes a jewel to dust and rather easily.

5. When in Olympus, he pulls up a labyrinth (they are set of cubes which are a room of their own).

6. He now pushes blocks faster and opens chests with one hand. Rather miniscule and I'm sure he could've done that earlier.

7. He was able to win the power struggles of Zeus who must be his strength equal.

Reflexes and Agility feats:

1. Though mostly gameplay, he managed to beat Hermes who is pretty fast and could dodge most of his attacks.

2. During the flight and drop sequences he manages to avoid getting hit by meteors, walls, structures, and falling debris.

Durability feats:

1. He resisted getting pierced by Leviathan (who was a part of Poseidon's water form) which pierced Gaia.

2. A charged thunderbolt from Zeus stripped Gaia's flesh off her forearm but only sent Kratos flying.

3. Resisted getting his soul pulled out. Also, the hooks made not cuts on him as there was no blood shown.

4. He survived an explosion after killing Cronos without harm.

5. He was able to push away a tempered hammer from Hephaestus without getting burned.

6. He survived a very long drop without any injury.

7. While inside Gaia, he fought a pretty brutal battle with Zeus. When the fight ended with Zeus getting pierced over and over with the BoO, the Titan exploded and Kratos was still alive (and so did Zeus).

8. Fear Zeus shot something at Kratos which destroyed his weapons but wasn't enough to put down the Ghost of Sparta.

Endurance feat:

Kratos climbed the chain of balance, nonstop. It's pretty long and must've taken hours or maybe days. He didn't show any signs of fatigue.

EDIT: CosmicComet has it all listed.

XanatosForever
Bah, was being lazy...fine, then, I shall go peruse the respect thread.

thereciever
this isnt a match because kratos has far more experience with the concepts of chains far more then link all link is a troll... with magic thats all

TheGoldenSpy
lol

thereciever
well its true lol

MooCowofJustice
Well, haven't heard the troll claim before. At least this wrong is something fresh!

thereciever
well its stupid its not even a match.

MooCowofJustice
Could concede that Kratos can attain victory. But your logic was just bad. And you called Link a troll, which is why I said what I did in my last post.

You also bumped a year old thread that nobody ever discussed anything on topic in anyway. You shouldn't do that.

thereciever
first that didnt make any sense what you just said and just to let you know. even this is a old post you just have a lack of knowledge and erogence by replying to this old thread so you just contradict yourself.
and far as a troll theory thats what i see about link because i dont really care about link he just a anime character & kratos isn't a anime character so think twice before you reply to me and thats about says it right there.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by thereciever
first that didnt make any sense what you just said and just to let you know. even this is a old post you just have a lack of knowledge and erogence by replying to this old thread so you just contradict yourself.
and far as a troll theory thats what i see about link because i dont really care about link he just a anime character & kratos isn't a anime character so think twice before you reply to me and thats about says it right there. K, what the ****ing hell are you talking about? For one, you've bumped an ancient thread, and not even read it. Go through this entire thread, and read the freakin' posts.

Link is not an anime character, Link is a videogame character, and an exceptionally awesome one at that. Even if he were, how is that relevant? The only troll I see is you, and I will not be responding to your posts until you read the thread.

Learn to spell "arrogant" before calling someone else arrogant when you walk into a thread pretending to be some all knowing sage claiming without any evidence that your opinion is fact.

thereciever
WTF are you on crack its a japanesse anime game so know your stuff before you talk to me about this 1st grade shit.
and are you ****ing retarded or something i guessed you cant read do to the fact you just jumped in a conlusion and assuming & there you go again next time be more equivalent with your words & do your research and btw its funny because your getting all pissed off and laughing my ass off

ScreamPaste
K, what the ****ing hell are you talking about? For one, you've bumped an ancient thread, and not even read it. Go through this entire thread, and read the freakin' posts.

Link is not an anime character, Link is a videogame character, and an exceptionally awesome one at that. Even if he were, how is that relevant? The only troll I see is you, and I will not be responding to your posts until you read the thread.

Learn to spell "arrogant" before calling someone else arrogant when you walk into a thread pretending to be some all knowing sage claiming without any evidence that your opinion is fact.

thereciever
oh wow you are retarded LMAO you just repeating what you just said and like i said do your research before you try to show me any false knowledge. BUT link is a is a good character and on my opinion they dont need to be compared dude thats all because its not even a match that all i half to say

The Scenario
WTF are you on crack its a japanesse anime game so know your stuff before you talk to me about this 1st grade shit.
and are you ****ing retarded or something i guessed you cant read do to the fact you just jumped in a conlusion and assuming & there you go again next time be more equivalent with your words & do your research and btw its funny because your getting all pissed off and laughing my ass off

I'm sorry, but being Japanese does not automatically make something "anime." Anime is defined as Japanese animation; as in, a TV show. It's essentially a cartoon. While there was a Zelda cartoon at one point, that was American made, not Japanese. So, no, Link is not, nor has he ever been, even slightly related to anime. I don't know where you got the idea of Link being a troll, but aside from some vandalism (guy seems to hate pots) he's a pretty good hero.

Anyway, you don't need to be so hostile, either. I'd refrain from insultng people if I were you. Also, what do you mean by being "equivalent" with words? I'm not sure what you mean by that. In any case, sure, Kratos has a great chance of winning, but I'd reccomend that you don't bump dead threads in the future.

Edit: If you want the relevant research, wikipedia is a useful beginning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda_(TV_series)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda

That's all the relevant articles for my research.

thereciever
japan its called anime games and thats a good website to go on wikipedia but its ok about anime but its good for other things in general one thing zelda was orginal from u.s.a. and then japan bought it to make more money dude on yahoo answers smile. & its just kratos is a powerful character that decended for the heavens to bring down the false gods as from the mythology because i do research mythology alot lol dude and others think that hes a weak character and he not

thereciever
yeah i like them both but i like kratos more and i see you like link more but there both good warriors & i seen link fights and i played all the games but i also played all the gow games and kratos can throw it down smile

thereciever
and i apologize about the hostility.smile

The Scenario
japan its called anime games and thats a good website to go on wikipedia but its ok about anime but its good for other things in general one thing zelda was orginal from u.s.a. and then japan bought it to make more money dude on yahoo answers smile. & its just kratos is a powerful character that decended for the heavens to bring down the false gods as from the mythology because i do research mythology alot lol dude and others think that hes a weak character and he not

Hmm? I'm not sure what you're talking about here. There might be anime-like games, but Zelda is not one of them. It's primarily a game series. Further, the Legend of Zelda was not created in the U.S, though the cartoon was. The game was originally created in Japan; you can even see this in release dates: Japan got it a year before the U.S. or anyone else.

And I would not trust Yahoo answers, personally.

Who says Kratos is weak? He's easily one of the strongest and most durable game characters of this generation. I mean, the guy resists the Titans. Kratos is in no way weak, but I could think of plenty of characters that could beat him.

thereciever
ok your right. but i think about it giving all of krato's equipment and technique's from all of the gow ps2-3 and from the psp versions councils such as chains of olympus and ghost of sparta and he can flat out wipe link out and yeah there some out there that can kill him but a far and few thow

MooCowofJustice
I need to know, thereciever, where the myth of Kratos descending from heaven is. I am somewhat familiar with Greek mythology as well, but I've never heard of it.

TheAuraAngel
Considering there is no heaven for the Greeks, unless one counts Olympus, I can't imagine where it would say that.

MooCowofJustice
I know. Way to ruin the attempted trap.

TheAuraAngel
Well, unless you took into consideration stoic beliefs but those ideas came later.

Haha.

Phanteros
necroing threads makes me very angry.

NemeBro
To be fair Phanteros, you being angry is just not a big deal.

thereciever
ill try to put short as i can there of termology behind that ok when alcmene had hercules and when kratos was born hes the qaurter blood brother he wasnt talked about oh yeah kratos was not his real name his real name is cratos means name and hercules was the demigod and so on. kratos was a spartan warrior and but when they took on the persian army and but he yeld to the heavens and said *ill give you my lands if you let me live*but incording to the game he says aries but he got the weapons

thereciever
i meant cratos sorry. thats when he was taking orders from the heavens to bring down olympus and the gods and so he was called the marked one of distruction is what he took on to purified the lands. there more but idk if im allow to post more on.

thereciever
in greek term he was the son pallas and styx and he was winged enforcers for zues and another strand kratos is a titan who binds prometheus on order of hepheastus.

thereciever
BUT he sit on the right hand of throne of zues to its on wikipedia smile

ScreamPaste
So, you've confused this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cratos

for this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kratos_(God_of_War)

In no way is one relevant to discussion of the other.

thereciever
yeah thanks for correcting me
oh yeah i was ask you about how to delete the other post on here?

thereciever
and this on to. simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/kratos

XanatosForever
I had to stop reading after this:

Originally posted by The Scenario
I'm sorry, but being Japanese does not automatically make something "anime." Anime is defined as Japanese animation; as in, a TV show. It's essentially a cartoon. While there was a Zelda cartoon at one point, that was American made, not Japanese. So, no, Link is not, nor has he ever been, even slightly related to anime. I don't know where you got the idea of Link being a troll, but aside from some vandalism (guy seems to hate pots) he's a pretty good hero.

made me laugh. Hard. Scenario, you are just too awesome.

thereciever
whatever floats your boat i dont care

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.