Kratos vs. Wesker: battle of the speed demons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
You're probably thinking to yourself, "Kratos is too slow. Wesker will finish this quick." Well that's where you're wrong. Kratos is now equipped with Hermes Boots. Now Wesker has someone who can challenge his speed.

This is Kratos from God of War III and Wesker from Resident Evil 5. Neither person has weapons. All they can rely on is their speed and brute strength.

Second round will be a race. The race will start from the entrance of the Hyrule village, all the way to the entrance at the Hyrule castle (had to think of someplace for them to race and this is the best one I can come up with).

Will Wesker be victorious or will he shout "KRATOOOOOOOOOS!!!" right before the Ghost of Sparta beats him to a bloody pulp and who will win the race?

BloodRain
Weskers still faster. The boots arent that fast.

Round 1- Weskers weak punches wont do much. Kratos when he catches him.
Round 2- Wesker is faster.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You're probably thinking to yourself, "Kratos is too slow. Wesker will finish this quick." Well that's where you're wrong. Kratos is now equipped with Hermes Boots. Now Wesker has someone who can challenge his speed.

This is Kratos from God of War III and Wesker from Resident Evil 5. Neither person has weapons. All they can rely on is their speed and brute strength.

Second round will be a race. The race will start from the entrance of the Hyrule village, all the way to the entrance at the Hyrule castle (had to think of someplace for them to race and this is the best one I can come up with).

Will Wesker be victorious or will he shout "KRATOOOOOOOOOS!!!" right before the Ghost of Sparta beats him to a bloody pulp and who will win the race?

Don't you ever tire of creating spite threads?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Don't you ever tire of creating spite threads?

nope

BloodRain
Take a break, kid.

Phanteros
Stop making crappy unoriginal threads.

NemeBro
Kratos sits down by the fire, with a nice hot cup of joe, puts on his reading glasses, and reads Charles Dickens' "A Tale of Two Cities" for a delightful night of reading.

Eventually however, Kratos will be unable to ignore that unrelenting annoyance that is Albert Wesker batting at the back of his head, it will be at this point that Kratos takes his book and flattens Wesker's head between the pages.

ScreamPaste
That actually is a pretty amusing visual.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kratos sits down by the fire, with a nice hot cup of joe, puts on his reading glasses, and reads Charles Dickens' "A Tale of Two Cities" for a delightful night of reading.

Eventually however, Kratos will be unable to ignore that unrelenting annoyance that is Albert Wesker batting at the back of his head, it will be at this point that Kratos takes his book and flattens Wesker's head between the pages.

...and Kratos goes and bones Excella, who is waiting in the bedroom. A whole lot of expensive and fragile objects will be broken in the round of hot Spartan monkey sex.

Who knew that Miss Gionne had a thing for bald anti-heroes?

Seriously Nemmy, you want this to be a race, add these two stages in.

1. The motorcycle chase from MGS4

2. Outrun the 2012 LA quake.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Nemesis X
nope

Intentional spite threads...cute, but illegal. Reported.

Sin_Volvagia

laughing

Ridley_Prime
Ah, just what Wesker needs. More spite.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRain
Weskers still faster. The boots arent that fast.

Round 1- Weskers weak punches wont do much. Kratos when he catches him.
Round 2- Wesker is faster.

How fast is Wesker anyway?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
How fast is Wesker anyway?

He was fast in CVX when he bumrushed Chris. In RE5, he can dodge gunfire the the point he looks like he's warping.

StyleTime

This won't work because Kratos can't read.

vin

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by StyleTime

vin

He does read. He just needed translators to read the words of some different language in GoW2.

First_Tsurugi06

vin

He reads at least a dozen or so randomly strewn notes in GoWIII.

CosmicComet
I figured the dude was just joking guys.

But yes, Kratos kept his own journal, as can be seen near the first two naked chicks on the ship in the first game.

wammamram

Eventually however, Kratos will be unable to ignore that unrelenting annoyance that is Albert Wesker batting at the back of his head, it will be at this point that Kratos takes his book and flattens Wesker's head between the pages. book box

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Phanteros
Stop making crappy unoriginal threads.

him and wammaranamag are having a competition.

StyleTime
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I figured the dude was just joking guys.

I was. I figured the smiley would help everyone know it was a joke but maybe not.
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

I'd expect this from noobs, but you two have been here long enough to know when I'm joking.

For this shameful act, you must fight Lyoto Machida, his brothers, and his dad.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3571/20091020104820picture53.jpg

HAJIME!

CosmicComet
What an unexpected turn of events. Machida ftw.

First_Tsurugi06
I was. I figured the smiley would help everyone know it was a joke but maybe not.

I'd expect this from noobs, but you two have been here long enough to know when I'm joking.

For this shameful act, you must fight Lyoto Machida, his brothers, and his dad.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3571/20091020104820picture53.jpg

HAJIME!

I'm not stupid or nothing, GoWIII simply came out very recently, meaning the cahnces everyone's played it by now are slim. Though if you have played the game, you probably know what I was talking about anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.