Strongest Vampire in Video Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FWahMaN
Who?! mad

FinalAnswer
Jesus

NemeBro
Jedah Dohma probably.

No End N Site
Jedah's not a vampire, he's a demon. Never understood why the game got that name. The English version fixed it.

Blinky
Kain?

Quincy
Aero The Acro-Bat

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
Jedah's not a vampire, he's a demon. Never understood why the game got that name. The English version fixed it. Demitri is also a demon.

He is still a vampire.

I was under the impression it was Jedah who was the "vampire saviour."

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Demitri is also a demon.

He is still a vampire.

I was under the impression it was Jedah who was the "vampire saviour."

Demitri is listed as vampire. Jedah is listed as a demon.

All Vampires are demons, but not all demons are vampires.

"Vampire Saviour" is just the Japaneses name because it is the opposite of Vampire Hunter. The English version is Darkstalkers 3: Jedah's Damnation, not Vampire Savior. It makes more sense because DS only has 1 vampire in it.

NemeBro
Donovan is a half vampire. 131

No End N Site
Maybe... confused

FWahMaN
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Jesus I lol'd hard.

And the title goes to Kain. It's only a matter of time until Burning Thought comes in here and proves it (as he did many, many times before). No sarcasm intended. Or he could use his time wisely and not waste it any longer with doubters.

MadMel
as the only person here who knows as much as (or possibly more than) BT about the LOK series, i may have to agree erm

One Free Man
oblivion; you+'TGM' and "Set_av strength 244"

Burning thought
Kain most likely unless theres some godly classed vampire in a game I have never heard of.

FinalAnswer
creepsmile

NemeBro
Slayer from Guilty Gear is stronger than Kain.

FWahMaN
Nah, the info the guy told you was bullshit, remember?

NemeBro
Only the thing about him creating and surviving a big bang.

Him being utterly invulnerable to the cast, being the strongest person in the games, and being able to punch you clear out of the galaxy? All true.

Burning thought
Whats his feats?

NemeBro
I just gave one.

He can punch you clear out of the galaxy.

He is invulnerable to people who can warp time and space, time ****ers, city+ busters, and he is fast enough to dodge lightning speed attacks or the equivelant.

Burning thought
I would like to see this. Sounds interesting.

NemeBro
Nah.

Lazy.

FWahMaN
Laziness gives Kain yet another victory.

All hail Kain!

No End N Site
I agree that Slayer is maybe more powerful than Kain, but that stuff about punchin' catz out of the galaxy is vastly untrue.

NemeBro
Even though he is shown to do exactly that as his instant kill?

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Even though he is shown to do exactly that as his instant kill?

I hate arguin' wit you about GG characters. What the hell is wrong wit you and these dudes?! And That is not what he is doin' in his Instakill.

What you see is just a background graphic and he wipes you from existence and he says a lil' Haiku that goes as follows...

Jinsei wa..
Shitono you ni..
Asaoki te..
Sasura ii no..
Namai ki ni..
Kotoshi kosou..
Ekimae no..
Kuwa na shino..
Touei no..
Ai tsuie de..
Norainu mo..
Watashi nara..
Yabuisha ga..
Nagareboshi..
Kurayami de..
Hitotoshi te..
Utata tameni..
Tabisaki de..
Sokosoko no..
Harike ite..
Kamon ke de..
Nakisakebi..
Hoshizora ni..
Hissatsu no..
Tamashii na..
Muneno uchi..
Shockiingu..
No satsu ka..
Jama suru na..
Kaze tachingu..
Teppeki no..
Chotto matte..
Yaru na ii..

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/stripeknight/destroy-2a.jpg
And those instant kills are not to be taken as seriously as you are takin'em. If many of those instant kills were meant to be taken as more than a light joke, there wouldn't be a GG and Bridget would be the strongest character in the game.

Burning thought
So Kains still the strongest vampire. Gdgd

Devil Gene
Originally posted by No End N Site
I hate arguin' wit you about GG characters. What the hell is wrong wit you and these dudes?! And That is not what he is doin' in his Instakill.

What you see is just a background graphic and he wipes you from existence and he says a lil' Haiku that goes as follows...

Jinsei wa..
Shitono you ni..
Asaoki te..
Sasura ii no..
Namai ki ni..
Kotoshi kosou..
Ekimae no..
Kuwa na shino..
Touei no..
Ai tsuie de..
Norainu mo..
Watashi nara..
Yabuisha ga..
Nagareboshi..
Kurayami de..
Hitotoshi te..
Utata tameni..
Tabisaki de..
Sokosoko no..
Harike ite..
Kamon ke de..
Nakisakebi..
Hoshizora ni..
Hissatsu no..
Tamashii na..
Muneno uchi..
Shockiingu..
No satsu ka..
Jama suru na..
Kaze tachingu..
Teppeki no..
Chotto matte..
Yaru na ii..

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/stripeknight/destroy-2a.jpg
And those instant kills are not to be taken as seriously as you are takin'em. If many of those instant kills were meant to be taken as more than a light joke, there wouldn't be a GG and Bridget would be the strongest character in the game. Had the move just involved wiping out of existence, what's the point of showing the galaxy in the background? By the way if anyone wants a good laugh, watch from 1:03 haermm. Really funny shitembarrasment5c93CTgiQ0

Secondly, since you claim a (lower resolution) scan of Akuma's hand on an island floor proves he broke it despite the fact we only ever see it in one piece, you're in no position to argue his claim is false, unless you give an official description of the move that coincides with what you're saying.

You can call me the (rather meaningless) word if you want, not that it has to do with my point or the relevant discussion.

Utrigita
Given that I know very little about Slayer, I'm not going to comment on his potential.

I personally think that Caine from VTMB is the strongest vampire around.

Burning thought
I have heard that character is powerful myself, what has he done exactly?

No End N Site
Way to make a stupid phuckin' VS thread on this side of the forum, a place I thought was safe from this shit.

Originally posted by Devil Gene
Had the move just involved wiping out of existence, what's the point of showing the galaxy 00 Idk, because it looks cool?

Secondly, since you claim a (lower resolution) scan of Akuma's hand on an island floor proves he broke it despite the fact we only ever see it in one piece,

You deserved to be banned. I never went off of just the endin'. The SFEC says he destroyed his island along wit every other official guide. And I quoted that passage at least 5 times. I knew you were a sock from the start cuz I had to tell 'you' the same things over and over that everyon else seems to have gotten already.

you're in no position to argue his claim is false, unless you give an official description of the move that coincides with what you're saying.

ioristfu

No, I just said the official description. Be gone sock! I even scoured my old translations to show you what he really said. Your just bein' an ass, who doesn't know about any of the games he argues for and against. There is a reason why no matter what you do, you get banned. You can't stop suckin' and bein' an asswhole.

Now let me take this dirty sock to the Laundromat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.