kratos & link vs. war & arbiter..... (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
first of all, i would like to apologize to anyone i offended, im very sorry.

anyway back to the thread.
Oot link gow2 kratos hw arniter and well un war... all are at full power

this battle takes in a colliseum and is a gladior fight. the arena is filled with lions, tigers,elephants, and bears. arbiter only has his swords and invisibility. war has all his powers, and crossblade. link has all his items(from oot of course) and this is not god kratos, but he has athena's blades, and his and sub-weapons, and all powers, except for the amulet, and the head of euryacle (i think i spelled that right embarrasment ). oh and after all other creatures are killed, the giant from re4 will be let in the arena. they will be required to work together in the beginning, but when all creatures are killed, they will fight each other.

who takes it?

XanatosForever
Pretty sure Kratos, Link, and War can all solo the creatures, El Gigante included. I am unsure about the Arbiter's potential.

wammamram
wow i'm surprised anyone posted

XanatosForever
Well, atrocious spelling aside (no offense), it seems like a decent one.

Sin_Volvagia
Team 1 wins easily. AoE FTW

The Scenario
Originally posted by wammamram
wow i'm surprised anyone posted

It has Link in it. You're bound to attract someone sooner or later.

BloodRain
Kratos, makes sense. Link, understandable. War, why not. Arbiter, ...... why? Wouldnt you team the weakest with the strongest?

Randy, y'know, that tiger over there in the blue turtle-neck, he owns everyone.

wammamram
sorry i couldn't think of anyone else with a sword bangin

Phanteros
Galen Marek
Kain
Raziel
Sora
Ryu(NG)

all those have swords.

ScreamPaste
Sora has a key.* NOT THE SAME!

Lacks a proper hilt, crossguard, bevel, pommel, or defined blade. It's more like a polearm than a sword.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Sora has a key.* NOT THE SAME!

Lacks a proper hilt, crossguard, bevel, pommel, or defined blade. It's more like a polearm than a sword.

Sephiroth calls it a sword.

wammamram
looks like another thread fail for me banned

ScreamPaste
He also calls Jenova MAWM.

In the technical sense: A Keyblade is wholly unlike a sword and wouldn't be classified like one.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Phanteros
Galen Marek
Kain
Raziel
Sora
Ryu(NG)

all those have swords.

some of the golden sun cast, the FF cast, the ninja game cast, the samurai game cast, etc...

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by SpadeKing
some of the golden sun cast, the FF cast, the ninja game cast, the samurai game cast, etc...

Several Soul Calibur characters, Jin Uzuki, Margulis, Fire Emblem characters, Onimusha protagonists, WoW characters, Kain, etc.

zeroking24
i say war and arbiter

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Several Soul Calibur characters, Jin Uzuki, Margulis, Fire Emblem characters, Onimusha protagonists, WoW characters, Kain, etc.

Fallout's lone wanderer, no more hero's guy, the dragon blade guy, the dragon quest guys, Frank West, the few Mortal Kombat characters who used swords when it was allowed, etc...

LLLLLink
SWORD

http://www.vgmuseum.com/scans/scans2/RocketKnightAdventure-F.jpg

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
SWORD

http://www.vgmuseum.com/scans/scans2/RocketKnightAdventure-F.jpg

mad mad mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.