Which Shazam! Attribute Would You Choose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Assume you were chosen to be the new champion of the Wizard Shazam. Instead of receiving all of the powers of Shazam, however, you may only instead pick one godly powered attribute to use. Which one do you pick and why?

The Wisdom of Solomon
The Strength of Hercules
The Stamina of Atlas
The Power of Zeus
The Courage of Achilles
The Speed of Mercury

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Assume you were chosen to be the new champion of the Wizard Shazam. Instead of receiving all of the powers of Shazam, however, you may only instead pick one godly powered attribute to use. Which one do you pick and why?

The Wisdom of Solomon
The Strength of Hercules
The Stamina of Atlas
The Power of Zeus
The Courage of Achilles
The Speed of Mercury
Either Wisdom of Solomon (I like being able to think my way out of problems) or power of Zeus (obvious reasons).

JakeTheBank
I'd pick either the Courage of Achilles or the Speed of Mercury, myself.

Badabing
The Stamina of Atlas naughty

roughrider
The Power of Zeus is loosely defined...its just one aspect that reinforces all the other ones, right?

CosmicComet
Which ever one gives him his invulnerability. Often times it seems like they share it between Atlas and Achilles.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by roughrider
The Power of Zeus is loosely defined...its just one aspect that reinforces all the other ones, right?

It also gives Captain Marvel the ability to amp his strikes with magical energy, enables him to use his Shazam! lightning barrage, and fortifies his defense against magical attacks/spells.

Galan007
Speed of Mercury.

Starscream M
I'd pick either the Courage of Achilles or the Speed of Mercury, myself. wth does courage of achilles give you?

Galan007
mmm

Courage?

JakeTheBank
It also contributes to the (relative) invulnerability Captain Marvel has.

Warlord
I always thought the attributes were a bit vague. I mean what is the difference between Zeus', Atlas and Achilles' gifts exactly. They more or less cover same areas

Philosophía
The Speed of Mercury

BlackZero30x
The Courage of Achilles without a doubt because id rather have invulnerability above all the other powers

Endless Mike
Solomon. Easy one, most useful in real life.

Blair Wind

The Wisdom of Solomon
The Strength of Hercules
The Stamina of Atlas
The Power of Zeus
The Courage of Achilles
The Speed of Mercury

Strength of Hercules or Wisdom of Solomon.

Closely behind them is Speed of Mercury.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
The Stamina of Atlas naughty

Joking aside, yes, that.

WickedDynamite

The Wisdom of Solomon
The Strength of Hercules
The Stamina of Atlas
The Power of Zeus
The Courage of Achilles
The Speed of Mercury

Wisdom of Solomon the wise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.