Evil Jill vs The Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
After handing Irving the vial containing the control Plaga, Evil Jill heads off to report to Wesker on Chris and Sheva's arrival.

However, she instead, steps into a portal, where she finds herself back in 1998 in a slightly alternative timeline.

More importantly, she finds herself in Raccoon City at the clock tower, just as the Nemesis has infected her past self with the T-virus.

Before Nemesis could finish her past self off, Evil Jill springs into action. Nemesis gets his rocket launcher destroyed by Evil Jill's submachine guns, stunning him for the moment.

Past Jill looks at her savior. Now she thinks that the virus is screwing with her head, since she is looking at her mirror image...despite the longer blonde hair, the pale skin and the bodysuit.

Evil Jill grabs Past Jill by the back of her neck and says one thing: "You must live...and change our fate."

Evil Jill tosses Past Jill away for Carlos to find later, and just in time too, since Nemmy has recovered and is now gunning for Evil Jill. Nemesis lets out a roar while Jill brandishes her submachine guns.

E. Jill has her gear from The Mercenaries (Battlesuit). Will she win against Nemesis?

Sin_Volvagia
Evil Jill would do a better job than her old self but she's not killing Nemesis. The only explosives she has are grenades and that's only going to stumble the Tyrant.

She wastes all her ammo and dodges all his attacks until fatigue gets her. Jill is better off running away.

FinalAnswer
She KO's Nemesis by pumping him full of lead.

=l

danteiscool
Eivl Jill would win given her weapons and the fact that she is much stronger, toughter, and faster than her past self.

StyleTime
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
She KO's Nemesis by shoulder tackling him off a bridge.

=l

There we go.

Nemesis X
Last I checked, it took a laser cannon to critically injure Nemesis. Jill is only gonna annoy this Tyrant and will die a horrible death. Poor Evil Jill.

Good thing I don't give a crap about her. Brunette Jill >>> Blonde Jill.

Sin_Volvagia
I guess I'm the only one who likes Blonde Jill.

Ridley_Prime
I do too, but she still pales in comparison to her previous self in the looks department.

It should also be noted that Evil Jill can run up walls, hang from ceilings, and shit. Nemesis will have a harder time getting to her.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Last I checked, it took a laser cannon to critically injure Nemesis. Jill is only gonna annoy this Tyrant and will die a horrible death. Poor Evil Jill.

It took a laser cannon to injure Nemesis in it's final form.

You can KO normal Nemesis with a pistol =l

Nemesis will never even touch Jill

Nemesis X
It took a laser cannon to injure Nemesis in it's final form.

You can KO normal Nemesis with a pistol =l

Nemesis will never even touch Jill

Jill has nothing to match the power of the laser cannon.

That happened during gameplay.

Up until she gets exhausted and that's when Nemesis will strike.

FinalAnswer
Dun't matter, Jill won't even fighting Nemesis in his final form.

K. Does Nemesis even have any durability feats besides what's shown in gameplay =/

Because it's totally exhausting shooting at an enemy rite?

Nemesis X
Dun't matter, Jill won't even fighting Nemesis in his final form.

K. Does Nemesis even have any durability feats besides what's shown in gameplay =/

Because it's totally exhausting shooting at an enemy rite?

You're right, because Evil Jill won't be able to get through it's first form.

A merc was firing his assault rifle at Nemesis and that didn't do crap on the Tyrant. Nemesis fell in a tank full of acid and survived.

Evil Jill will only waste bullets if she keeps firing at Nemesis.

FinalAnswer
Lol. All she needs to do is KO him.

For how long?

Wasn't he mutated at that point? And didn't he lose most of his body?

Nah

Nemesis X
Lol. All she needs to do is KO him.

For how long?

Wasn't he mutated at that point? And didn't he lose most of his body?

Nah

IgEw7qGBxFE

It would seem that he fired at the Nemesis for at least four seconds with only maybe twenty (or more) rounds of ammunition. Also, I forgot to mention that Nemesis also survived the grenade explosion on the moving train.

FinalAnswer
Nemesis reeled back slightly ay 0:04.

Jill will be pumping Nemesis full of lead, as compared to the four seconds of gunfire.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I guess I'm the only one who likes Blonde Jill.

You're not the only one who likes Jill's new look. I incorporated it in this RE fanfic I'm working on. Only difference is that she gets the look before her and Chris' run-in with Wesker.

Nemesis X
Nemesis reeled back slightly ay 0:04.

Jill will be pumping Nemesis full of lead, as compared to the four seconds of gunfire.

Yeah, slightly. Didn't stop him from walking towards the merc and kicking his ass right before he comitted suicide with a grenade.

If a grenade can't kill Nemesis, if a tank full of acid can't kill Nemesis, and if falling off a bridge can't kill Nemesis, Evil Jill won't be able to kill Nemesis. If she had the laser cannon, then I can see who the winner would be but without it, Nemesis is gonna treat her like how it treated Brad.

Snafu the Great
Yeah, slightly. Didn't stop him from walking towards the merc and kicking his ass right before he comitted suicide with a grenade.

If a grenade can't kill Nemesis, if a tank full of acid can't kill Nemesis, and if falling off a bridge can't kill Nemesis, Evil Jill won't be able to kill Nemesis. If she had the laser cannon, then I can see who the winner would be but without it, Nemesis is gonna treat her like how it treated Brad.

I forgot to mention. This match Evil Jill takes Past Jill's place in the courtyard of the wrecked clock tower. All Evil Jill has to do is send Nemmy packing for the moment. Past Jill will kill him.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
I forgot to mention. This match Evil Jill takes Past Jill's place in the courtyard of the wrecked clock tower. All Evil Jill has to do is send Nemmy packing for the moment. Past Jill will kill him.

Past Jill only killed Nemesis after it got injured by the laser cannon. When was the last time you played Resident Evil 3? Honestly.

FinalAnswer

In what part of my post did I say Jill had to kill Nemesis?

Nemesis X
In what part of my post did I say Jill had to kill Nemesis?

The OP never stated this fight to end with a KO and even if Evil Jill does KO Nemesis, it will regain conscious soon. Even unconscious, Jill will not be able to kill it.

FinalAnswer
To win a fight, you have to render the opponent/s incapable of fighting, unless OP says otherwise.

So I am right nubcakes.

Nemesis X
To win a fight, you have to render the opponent/s incapable of fighting, unless OP says otherwise.

So I am right nubcakes.

You better show me a cutscene in RE3 that shows Nemesis easily getting KO'd.

FinalAnswer
No thx nubcakes.

Nemesis X
No thx nubcakes.

I win then.

Snafu the Great
Past Jill only killed Nemesis after it got injured by the laser cannon. When was the last time you played Resident Evil 3? Honestly.

Finished it last night. Downloaded it off the Network. And yes, I know that Past Jill kills Nemmy. This battle, as I've said, takes place after Jill is infected with the T-virus. Evil Jill is simply taking her place in the battle.

The whole reason for this fight is to see how Evil Jill would fare in the clock tower battle with her Mercenaries gear and moves.

You better show me a cutscene in RE3 that shows Nemesis easily getting KO'd.

Only time Nemesis gets KOed. Poor Mikhail. Brave bastard, that Russian.

IgEw7qGBxFE

FinalAnswer
So he got KO'd by a grenade?

Nemesis X
Finished it last night. Downloaded it off the Network. And yes, I know that Past Jill kills Nemmy. This battle, as I've said, takes place after Jill is infected with the T-virus. Evil Jill is simply taking her place in the battle.

The whole reason for this fight is to see how Evil Jill would fare in the clock tower battle with her Mercenaries gear and moves.

Only time Nemesis gets KOed. Poor Mikhail. Brave bastard, that Russian.

IgEw7qGBxFE

I could've sworn I just saw one of Nemesis's arms keeping himself up.

FinalAnswer
Didn't see it.

Nemesis X
Didn't see it.

I did.

FinalAnswer
Nah, you're seeing things

Nemesis X
Nah, you're seeing things

Even while wearing glasses, you're still blind.

FinalAnswer
How do you know I wear glasses? O:

Ridley_Prime
lol

StyleTime

Last I checked, Jill was able to best Nemesis unarmed and shoulder tackle him off a bridge. You keep forgetting this isn't to the death comrade.
"Evil" Jill takes this most certainly then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.