Green Zone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

Tired-Hiker
So it's basically Jason Bourne learns to recycle or something?

jinXed by JaNx
I had fun with this movie. I guess it's because i'm rarely bothered by shaky camera techniques but i didn't have a problem with it in this movie. At least, not with the motion. I did feel that the technique was overused at times. However, even though, at times, the shaky cam feels like a cheap exploit to induce a realistic tone there are other moments where it does work and adds to the intensity.

I would recommend the movie though. Like i said, some may have problems with the camera techniques but there is definitely some intense action here as well as a few interesting characters. It's nothing you need to rush out to see though, but i'd give it a two thumber up

The Nuul
I should really like this film but I dont want to think about Bourne when I watch it though.....I hope that doesnt happen.

roughrider
Looks like The Bourne Vacation from the previews. stick out tongue

And looks more a product of the studio system- meaning it looks stonger on formula elements - coming on the heels on the independently produced The Hurt Locker.

Robtard
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
So it's basically Jason Bourne learns to recycle or something?

Nothing like Bourne. Not sure about the "wobbly" camera, seemed very minimal to me in this film.

Bicnarok

The Nuul
I can agree with you on that part, about the rankings etc... But I want to see a good story and plenty of kick ass action. The details that are supposed to be true, I dont really mind for this type of film.

jinXed by JaNx

Bicnarok

The Nuul
This was ok, Matt didnt go all crazy like I was hoping he would. The Bourne films are still his best by far.

Rogue Jedi
Just watched it, not bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.