Clubber Lang versus Jax...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Clubber Lang (Rocky 3) versus Jax (Mortal Kombat.)

Two scenarios:

1. Jax has his mechanical arms, and the fight takes place where Jax fought Motaro.

2. Jax has no mechanical arms, but he has his confidence back, and the fight takes place in a boxing ring, bareknuckled.

chilled monkey
I'll say Jax wins both, since Lang has only boxing skills while Jax has more versatility in his fighting ability.

Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Lang's biggest claim to fame (beating Rocky) occur when Rocky

a) had been slacking off on his training, and

b) Mickey had had a heart attack just before the match, which wrecked Rocky's focus and confidence.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, and the many fighters Lang beat on the way to the title match. Lang was, as Mickey said, a wrecking machine. If Lang gets inside Jax's kicks, he'll **** Jax up, hard.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah, and the many fighters Lang beat on the way to the title match. Lang was, as Mickey said, a wrecking machine. If Lang gets inside Jax's kicks, he'll **** Jax up, hard.

Maybe, but that's a pretty big "If."

No question that Lang is formiddable but I'd still put my money on Jax. I'm sure he'd be in for a tough fight though.

Rogue Jedi
Lang will have lotsa moh for him. LOTSA moh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.