Ivan Drago versus Goro...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Ivan Drago (Rocky 4) versus Goro (Mortal Kombat.)

The fight takes place in a boxing ring that has been doubled in size. Drago is bareknuckled and in roid rage mode. He is wearing typical street clothes.

Who wins?

Tattoos N Scars
Goro in a stomp..there is no cliff from which Goro can fall.

Rogue Jedi
Forgetting Drago's punching power?

Tattoos N Scars
No, Drago can punch hard..but, I'm willin' to bet a freak like Goro could punch harder. He was the tournament champ for thousans of years. I don't know what Drago would do if Goro grabs him with two hands and breaks his back with his other two.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, and he was slow as hell, Drago is quick like Creed, with mad power.

Tattoos N Scars
We don't even know if Goro could even be KO'd physically. He fell from a cliff to his death(supposedly). If the fight would have stayed inside the ring...Johnny Cage would've been killed eventually. Cage would even beat Drago, imo.

Rogue Jedi
Drago would RAPE Cage, man haermm

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Drago would RAPE Cage, man haermm

I don't know. Do you actually see Drago taking out Scorpion the way Cage did?

Rogue Jedi
With a spear and shield? Depends.

NemeBro
MK characters are mildly superhuman physically in the movies, I believe.

Goro wins though. Just because.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by NemeBro

i believe so as well

Rogue Jedi
haermm

BruceSkywalker
haermm

so why did you put a steroid boxer up against a superhuman fighter that was not even shown boxing???

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
so why did you put a steroid boxer up against a superhuman fighter that was not even shown boxing??? You have no idea why I'm laughing?

crylaugh

Oh MAN that's epic

crylaugh

Hint......It's NOT the matchup.

KingD19
Goro was only defeated because Cage kicked him in his Quad(Mass Effect reference about Krogans have 4 testicles, since Goro has 4 arms) Before that, Cage actually hurt his hand trying to punch him.

Rogue Jedi
And Drago punching Goro in the quadnads would crush them. squish.

BruceSkywalker
You have no idea why I'm laughing?

crylaugh

Oh MAN that's epic

crylaugh

Hint......It's NOT the matchup.

i don't give a rats arse why you are laughing

tell me when the dodgers are playing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i don't give a rats arse why you are laughing

tell me when the dodgers are playing

crylaugh

crylaugh

crylaugh crylaugh

BruceSkywalker
^
I see it is time for far more important things than acting like a child

anyway, Goro has far superior strength, the steroid boxer i doubt will be able to even touch Goro being that Goro has four arms, unless of course Goro is being gimped here.. Goro will most likely block the 'roid boxer's punches, grab him and then and knock his head clean off..

Rogue Jedi
haermm Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

jinXed by JaNx
goro has four arms and is a supernatural monster. Drago is just a Russian boxer who can punch hard, but no harder than any other, world class prize fighter or martial artist. Goro grabs drago and then caves in his skull.

Rogue Jedi
Your second sentence.....not accurate I think.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro

Drago punched at 2150psi; you think that's within human capabilities?

KingD19
Drago=2150psi
Goro=.....A lot more than 2150psi

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Drago=2150psi
Goro=.....A lot more than 2150psi

Drago's is backed up by movie feats.

Is Goro's? I ask, because I watched MK when it came out in the theaters; it sucked, don't recall much of it. Only think I remember is he went down with one shot to the nuts.

Lord Shadow Z
I vote for Drago. If you remember in the second part of his fight with Cage after the initial surprise Cage knocks him to the floor without much trouble.

Drago would just avoid the extra arms and let loose at the head and body, and he is a powerful and trained puncher. Goro is too over confident and and is easily angered which makes him reckless and Drago would pick him off.

Neo_Version 7
Unless Drago is wearing 500$ sunglasses, he is toast.

KingD19
Goro chopped a guy in the neck/face/chest area a few times, and he was nearly dead. He was playing with him at the time. Then he broke his back. I don't care how hard Drago hits, unless he aims for the sack, he's not hurting Goro.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Goro chopped a guy in the neck/face/chest area a few times, and he was nearly dead. He was playing with him at the time. Then he broke his back. I don't care how hard Drago hits, unless he aims for the sack, he's not hurting Goro.

If Goro could hit at 2150psi, it would have taken one hit, taking into account that guy he hit is within human limits.

What proof of Goro's durability can you show? Because 2150psi punches will cripple a body.

Blinky
Goro was pretty limp-wristed in the Mortal Kombat movie. Fruity-ass Johnny Cage beat him with a mere punch to the nads. Ivan Drago can kill a man with one punch to the chest of head. Drago cold-clocks Goro, Goro goes down.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Robtard
If Goro could hit at 2150psi, it would have taken one hit, taking into account that guy he hit is within human limits.

What proof of Goro's durability can you show? Because 2150psi punches will cripple a body.

Even so, Rocky took those 2150 psi punches to the head for 15 rounds!!!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Even so, Rocky took those 2150 psi punches to the head for 15 rounds!!! Doubtful that each Drago punch had 2150 psi behind it.

Robtard
Even so, Rocky took those 2150 psi punches to the head for 15 rounds!!!

Which only proves that Rocky is made of concrete, from a movie-feats perspective.

Robtard
Doubtful that each Drago punch had 2150 psi behind it.

I'd only take one, for a normal human.

Rogue Jedi
Balboa is like a piece of lead, or steel. Drago's words.

Tattoos N Scars
So, all of this means that Clubber Lang punches harder than Drago...since Lang actually KO'd Rocky. You can't condition your chin through training..lol

Rogue Jedi
Rocky was in mad good shape for the Drago fight. The first Lang fight? Not so much.

Blinky
Plus Rocky was hell bent on revenge in both the second Lang fight and his fight with Drago.

Rogue Jedi
Yup, especially the Lang fight.

Robtard
So, all of this means that Clubber Lang punches harder than Drago...since Lang actually KO'd Rocky. You can't condition your chin through training..lol

Was a TKO, Rocky was never out.

jinXed by JaNx
Your second sentence.....not accurate I think.

grammatically? If so then, probably laughing out loud If not, please elaborate, good sir

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
grammatically? If so then, probably laughing out loud If not, please elaborate, good sir Rob already covered it.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Robtard
Was a TKO, Rocky was never out.

Was it a TKO? I'll have to watch the movie again. I thought Rocky didn't answer the 10 count...which is officially a KO.

Also, RJ stated earlier that not all Drago's punches were 2150 psi. I guess 1700-2000 psi punches aren't that bad..when taken to the head...lol

Saskaswan
Was it a TKO? I'll have to watch the movie again. I thought Rocky didn't answer the 10 count...which is officially a KO.

Also, RJ stated earlier that not all Drago's punches were 2150 psi. I guess 1700-2000 psi punches aren't that bad..when taken to the head...lol

Technical Knock Out

Robtard

Maybe, been a long time for me too.

Rogue Jedi
It was a KO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.