McClane versus Charlie's Angels.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
McClane must fight Charlie's Angels.

Two scenarios:

1. He fights them one at a time. First Alex, then Natalie, then Dylan. He has 30 seconds rest and water break between each fight. No weapons, the fights take place in a regulation boxing ring.

2. He fights them all at once, in the alley where the Thin Man (McFly from Back to the Future) fought them. In this scenario, McClane and the Angels may use anything they can lay their hands on as a weapon.

Rob, heartbeat

steverules_2
McClane simply because, McClane in the second one bashes all their heads in with a pole...you can say its disturbing for me to say that but I really didn't like those damn angels thinking they are sexy when they are not

Rogue Jedi
All at once, Mac has his hands full, but could possibly win.

One at a time? Dylan kills him. Quite quickly.

steverules_2
Why her?

Rogue Jedi
Because she took on half a dozen guys with her hands behind her back and pwned in epic proportions.

steverules_2
Yeah but...McClane swears...and has a catch phrase

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
All at once, Mac has his hands full, but could possibly win. No way. He loses every time.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
Yeah but...McClane swears...and has a catch phrase And he'll swear a blue streak as he gets his ass kicked.

Tattoos N Scars
McClane will find a way to drop all three of em down an elevator shaft with an SUV on top of em...like he did to the kung fu chick in the last movie.

Rogue Jedi
Nah. They are on the ground floor, and there isn't an SUV around for miles.

jinXed by JaNx
This is a no contest. I really don't know what you were thinking with this one, Rj. We both know that once, McClane is done shaggin these hoes, none of them will be able to walk wink

Darth Martin
Off topic.....

McClane's worst movie shits on both Angels' films combined.

jinXed by JaNx
I don't know, i liked the first, Charlies Angels. It may be a guilty pleasure, as i can still recognize that it's not the best movie, but it's definitely on par with, Die Hard 2.

Rogue Jedi
Dylan>Mcclane, all day every day. Thread?

Moscow
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
This is a no contest. I really don't know what you were thinking with this one, Rj. We both know that once, McClane is done shaggin these hoes, none of them will be able to walk wink

Happy Dance

It really is a no contest

Rogue Jedi
The Angels wouldn't piss on McClane, even if he were on fire.

Robtard
Dylan>Mcclane, all day every day. Thread?

Um, no. He'd take the beating as he always does, make some witty retort, then KO her. /the end

I see you're still trying to kill off McClane. Just a movie character dude, he's not real.

Edit: Wait, wasn't she the one with the daddy issues? I say McClane uses his intellignece to out-think and mind-****s her; she ends up on her knees with a mouth full of McCock. /happy ending

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic) Riiiiiiiiiiiiight roll eyes (sarcastic) Again with the screen feats not counting with you.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Um, no. He'd take the beating as he always does, make some witty retort, then KO her. /the end

I see you're still trying to kill off McClane. Just a movie character dude, he's not real.

Edit: Wait, wasn't she the one with the daddy issues? I say McClane uses his intellignece to out-think and mind-****s her; she ends up on her knees with a mouth full of McCock. /happy ending

FTW
And YOU bring up screen feats, RJ...????!?
We've seen how Ninja chicks that rate themselves do against McClane.
He SUVS the lot of em.
Then they gargle his McMayo whilst Bosley watches..
And he still does it better than Riggs would.

Sadako of Girth

QFT

"Butthurt", "trolling", Spite" and "Butthurt again for good measure" are the answers to the "what RJ was thinking" question.

Along with "Mmmmmmmmm Riggsy....Nom Nom Nom...sluuurp" too, of course.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
FTW
And YOU bring up screen feats, RJ...????!?
We've seen how Ninja chicks that rate themselves do against McClane.
He SUVS the lot of em.
Then they gargle his McMayo whilst Bosley watches..

DO pay attention roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah. They are on the ground floor, and there isn't an SUV around for miles.

And pay further attention, the Drew Barrymore scene in particular. You know, the SCREEN FEATS:

XQVROVMyN4Y

She's bound, hands behind her back, in a chair. She TELLS the guys what she is gonna do to them. Then she does it, kicks the shit outta them, with her hands behind her back. Hands. Behind her back. McClane seems to have trouble fighting one man with full use of his hands.

And nah, Riggs would break their necks with his bare hands like toothpicks. Cuz he, you know.....Has a habit of doing this......you know, like.......onscreen and stuff. McClane, he has to rely on luck and gravity to do the job Riggs does with his bare hands. big grin

And as far as the Angels choking on his semen, let's keep this real. All three of them are outta his league, they wouldn't give him the time of day. If anything, they'd seduce him into a false sense of security, then kill him.

And it's funny that you mention butthurt. Every time there's a McClane thread, you bring up Riggs, you defend McClane even though it has been proven in most threads here that he loses.

Butthurt indeed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi

Edit: Wait, wasn't she the one with the daddy issues? I say McClane uses his intellignece to out-think and mind-****s her; she ends up on her knees with a mouth full of McCock. /happy ending Trying to find a way to kill McClane? Don;t be an idiot. You of all people know he is one of my fave movie characters. I, however, unlike you, realize that he has limits. That he can only do so much. That without SUV's, elevator shafts, a zippo lighter and guns around, he is MAYBE a bit above average fighter. Put him in a scenario where all he has to rely on is his H2H combat skills, and he loses most of the time.

H2H= Start the fight H2H, use H2H throughout the fight, and finish the fight H2H. No guns, no SUV's, no C4, no elevator shafts, nothing. Think of it like that, block out the fanboy bullshit, and you'll realize I'm right.

You won't admit it, but I know deep down you'll accept it. Probably already have.

Sadako of Girth
'Butthurt indeed' indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nope. He never used toothpicks to kill onscreen. Wrong about screenfeats again.
Surprise surprise.

And what of McClane's screenfeats: He survived way more than she could put out in 4 (count em) FOUR movies against non ghey opposition. Unlike the Angels.

Sadako of Girth
Trying to find a way to kill McClane? Don;t be an idiot. You of all people know he is one of my fave movie characters. I, however, unlike you, realize that he has limits. That he can only do so much. That without SUV's, elevator shafts, a zippo lighter and guns around, he is MAYBE a bit above average fighter. Put him in a scenario where all he has to rely on is his H2H combat skills, and he loses most of the time.

H2H= Start the fight H2H, use H2H throughout the fight, and finish the fight H2H. No guns, no SUV's, no C4, no elevator shafts, nothing. Think of it like that, block out the fanboy bullshit, and you'll realize I'm right.

You won't admit it, but I know deep down you'll accept it. Probably already have.

Why would he have to...? McClane bested Ninja Chick hand to hand.
No reason to assume that it would be any different here.

Rogue Jedi
Why would he have to...? McClane bested Ninja Chick hand to hand.
No reason to assume that it would be any different here.

McClane woulda been killed by her if there hadn't been a window. Truth.

'Butthurt indeed' indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nope. He never used toothpicks to kill onscreen. Wrong about screenfeats again.
Surprise surprise.

And what of McClane's screenfeats: He survived way more than she could put out in 4 (count em) FOUR movies against non ghey opposition. Unlike the Angels.

facepalm Snap their necks like toothpicks. Meaning it's that easy for him.

Bind McClane, hands behind the back, and pit him against half a dozen men? crylaugh Hope he finished his will, Holly's gonna need it.

Rogue Jedi
And now, I present this to you...

sadako claims that the reason McClane used the SUV was that he had to, that he was "in a hurry to save the world and save Farrell."

Fine.

I claim that the reason Mai did not hop out the window and finish McClane (Which she could have done very easily, let's not kid ourselves) is that she had to get back to Farrell and make sure that the damage he caused could be reversed.

That's pwn number one.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/pwned4.jpg

Now, the time thing. sadako claims it was the fastest way to kill her. Let's think about that for a moment. He had to:

1. Find the SUV
2. Start it
3. Drive it onto the same floor that she was on
4. Line it up perfectly with the window to the office she was in
5. Attain a speed of around 30 mph
6. Drive it into the office and run her over

Now.....It would have taken far less time to climb the stairs back to the office and engage her H2H, and kill her. Anyone who disagrees with this is an idiot, or, in sadako's case, a lost cause, a McClane fanboy in the most extreme sense.

Soooooooooooooooo.....Why did he use the SUV to kill Mai? Because he could not beat her H2H. He had to use a damn truck against her.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/pwned-1.jpg

Epic pwn, anti fail, uber win yes

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/PWNED_.jpg

Thank you for playing, have a nice day.

Robtard
So he has a chance fighting them all at once, but just Dylan alone will defeat him, as you said; this somehow makes sense to you?

I see you still resort to your "he beat ninja-chick with an suv", still trying to close your and and deny that he KO'd her BEFORE that, with nothing but his hands.

dadudemon
Another McClane thread?

facepalm

I'm pretty sure McClane loses this one. It's like, 4 McClane's with actually H2H ability versus one McClane with no H2H ability. Not fair, imo. laughing

Rogue Jedi
So he has a chance fighting them all at once, but just Dylan alone will defeat him, as you said; this somehow makes sense to you?

I see you still resort to your "he beat ninja-chick with an suv", still trying to close your and and deny that he KO'd her BEFORE that, with nothing but his hands.

Because fighting them all at once, the other two Angels (not near as good as Dylan) will be in her way. AND McClane's luck and improvising will come into play here a great deal more. After all, he gets ahold of a pipe, WHAM WHAM, two KO'd Angels if they don't see it coming. Alone, Dylan is far more lethal. Either way he loses.

McClane turned his back on her, paid her no mind, she got up and kicked the shit outta him. Whether or not she was "KO'd" is irrelevant. She did the same to him before that.

dadudemon
Edit - Before I get my sh*t bitten off, McClane DOES have some great H2H ability. My comment was only about the 2 "parties" in relation to each other.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Edit - Before I get my sh*t bitten off, McClane DOES have some great H2H ability. My comment was only about the 2 "parties" in relation to each other. You remember the scene in Charlies Angels where Dylan takes on half a dozen guys while having her hands tied behind her back?

steverules_2
Don't think RJ should make any more McClane threads, just leads to butthurt arguments haermm

dadudemon
Don't think RJ should make any more McClane threads, just leads to butthurt arguments haermm

haermm

Happy Dance

Yeah. Lots of hurt butts, all over the place. But, it's more like ego's related to McClane: for or against.

Riggs would WTFPWN McClane. no expression

Sadako of Girth
No he wouldnt. stick out tongue

RJ, the reason that you failed so massively when trying to decry McClane's chosen strategy in DH4 as "not the fastest way" is that even if he had to do all those five things to get there, it still would have saved time in covering all that distance back to the office in time. Probably a minute or two extra: Which would have meant death for Matthew/destruction of the eastern seaboard.

dadudemon

laughing

It's nevah ending!!!!

Rogue Jedi

RJ, the reason that you failed so massively when trying to decry McClane's chosen strategy in DH4 as "not the fastest way" is that even if he had to do all those five things to get there, it still would have saved time in covering all that distance back to the office in time. Probably a minute or two extra: Which would have meant death for Matthew/destruction of the eastern seaboard.

Nope. The office was right there. All he had to do was run back up to the office and fight her.

1. Find the SUV
2. Start it
3. Drive it onto the same floor that she was on
4. Line it up perfectly with the window to the office she was in
5. Attain a speed of around 30 mph
6. Drive it into the office and run her over

This took FAR more time. It would NOT hve taken McClane "A minute or two extra" to go back to the office."
roll eyes (sarcastic) "All that distance" my ass.

Rogue Jedi
Don't think RJ should make any more McClane threads, just leads to butthurt arguments haermm The only butthurt is sadako's man love for McClane. He cannot stand to see his hero beaten, even though I have proven, time and time again. thread after thread, that he DOES lose.

It's not I that should not be allowed to make McClane threads, it's sadako that should not be allowed to post in them. It's like watching a hyperactive child with ADD inhale sugar.

dadudemon
It's like watching a child with ADHD inhale sugar.

Fixed it for ya. awesome

Darth Martin
I don't know, i liked the first, Charlies Angels. It may be a guilty pleasure, as i can still recognize that it's not the best movie, but it's definitely on par with, Die Hard 2. You can't be serious.

The gloves have officially been removed. beer

Rogue Jedi
Fixed it for ya. awesome Remember the way Jake Sully flipped out when he inhaled the air of Na'Vi, when he was in his human form? That too. Full body megaspasm.

Basically sadako does this when McClane losing a fight is mentioned:

adzzhyOURCM&feature=related

Then this when pwned by screen feats that prove McClane would lose a fight:

JBPAwhwdUMw

steverules_2
I have real photo proof of riggs losing h2h to Mac

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6086/macvsriggs.jpg

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Robtard
Because fighting them all at once, the other two Angels (not near as good as Dylan) will be in her way. AND McClane's luck and improvising will come into play here a great deal more. After all, he gets ahold of a pipe, WHAM WHAM, two KO'd Angels if they don't see it coming. Alone, Dylan is far more lethal. Either way he loses.

McClane turned his back on her, paid her no mind, she got up and kicked the shit outta him. Whether or not she was "KO'd" is irrelevant. She did the same to him before that.

That doesn't make any sense. Just admit you stuck your foot up your ass in trying to angle another McHurt thread.

Yeah, being KO'd first in a fight and at the mercy of your opponent is relevant; it's very relevant. More so than just taking a beating and shrugging it off. You have a very odd outlook on things.

Might as well argue that Riggs and Murtaugh lost to Jet Li's character, because he beat on them first. Never mind they skewered him and he died at the end of the battle.

Rogue Jedi
That doesn't make any sense. Just admit you stuck your foot up your ass in trying to angle another McHurt thread.

Yeah, being KO'd first in a fight and at the mercy of your opponent is relevant; it's very relevant. More so than just taking a beating and shrugging it off. You have a very odd outlook on things.

Might as well argue that Riggs and Murtaugh lost to Jet Li's character, because he beat on them first. Never mind they skewered him and he died at the end of the battle.

Angle? There you go again. This is what you do, you accuse me of hating McClane whenever I prove he can be beaten. You're almost as bad as sadako, man. McClane is a better than average h2h combatant, end of story.

She KO'd him first, dude. She KO'd him, looked down on in disgust, then turned and WALKED away. If she knew he was NOT down for good, she would have finished him, just as he would have finished her if he knew she was not down for the count. So you're right, and she KO'd him first.

Why would I argue that? Riggs was winning the fight when Murtaugh stabbed Li.

Robtard
Angle, Charlie. Except you don't. The four of them could likely take out McClane, just one, no, Barrymore isn't dishing out more damage than McClane has taken in the course of 4 movies. So you've got it all assbackwards, or more likely, your sphincter around your neck again.

Jet was beating the piss out of them. By your rational, he won the fight, despite ending up cold and stiff.

Rogue Jedi
Angle, Charlie. Except you don't. The four of them could likely take out McClane, just one, no, Barrymore isn't dishing out more damage than McClane has taken in the course of 4 movies. So you've got it all assbackwards, or more likely, your sphincter around your neck again.

Jet was beating the piss out of them. By your rational, he won the fight, despite ending up cold and stiff.

She doesn't have to "dish out more damage", she is too fast for him, he'll never touch her. She'll KO his ass and break his neck. Simple as that.

The whole "4 movie" thing is getting old, it's a lame ass argument that accomplishes nothing.

Just face it, your hero, with only his hands and fists, is only slightly above average. Most here accept it, you and sadako are the only holdouts.

He goes up against someone like Dylan, an uber martial artist? He gets pwned. Screen feats prove this. But then again, when it comes to McClane, you have a habit of twisting screen feats to suit your argument. Fail. big grin

Could McClane have had his hands tied behind him, tell half a dozen guys how he is gonna kick their ass, then kick their ass with his hands bound, exactly how he told then he would?

NO.

Dylan did this, therefore she is a better fighter.

End of discussion.

Robtard
She's not that fast. It's Drew Barrymore doing the stunts, dude.

No, movie feats McClane has, throughout four movies.

He's not a fancy fighter, never said he was. But he makes do, mostly due to damage absorption and on-the-fly resourcefulness.

Na, he'd take the beating, then break her, as he has to others.

Rogue Jedi
She's not that fast. It's Drew Barrymore doing the stunts, dude.

No, movie feats McClane has, throughout four movies.

He's not a fancy fighter, never said he was. But he makes do, mostly due to damage absorption and on-the-fly resourcefulness.

Na, he'd take the beating, then break her, as he has to others.

She was fast enough and skilled enough to take out half a dozen men with her hands behind her back. wink

Let's go over Mac's h2h fights:

Karl's bother: Gravity killed him, Mac did nothing.

Karl: Mac failed to kill him. If not for Al, Mac woulda died.

The Colonel: Ass kicked, FAIL.

John Amos: He won.

Ninja Chick: Got his ass kicked, had to use a truck to kill her. Failed even then, thr fall down the shaft killed her.

All in all, Mac won one h2h fight.

And no, he has nothing to use against Dylan except his hands and feet, which, as I have proven, he is maybe above average with.

One last time, Rob:

Could McClane have had his hands tied behind him, tell half a dozen guys how he is gonna kick their ass, then kick their ass with his hands bound, exactly how he told then he would?

I think the Dodgers are playing.

jinXed by JaNx

Steve...,you rule laughing out loud

steverules_2
Steve...,you rule laughing out loud

I know right eek! awesome

Robtard

Ninja Chick: Got his ass kicked, had to use a truck to kill her. Failed even then, thr fall down the shaft killed her.

There, right there shows how ridiculous and delusional your hatred of a fictional character is.

Somehow, in your mind, the ninja-chick beat McClane because he got his ass kicked out of a window and survived. Yet McClane wasn't the cause of her ending up at the bottom on an elevator shaft dead with a flaming SUV up her ass? It was just gravity, McClane might as well not have been there.

Really, this one-sided "logic" makes sense in your head? Funny, dude, haha funny.

Rogue Jedi
There, right there shows how ridiculous and delusional your hatred of a fictional character is.

Somehow, in your mind, the ninja-chick beat McClane because he got his ass kicked out of a window and survived. Yet McClane wasn't the cause of her ending up at the bottom on an elevator shaft dead with a flaming SUV up her ass? It was just gravity, McClane might as well not have been there.

Really, this one-sided "logic" makes sense in your head? Funny, dude, haha funny.

Again with the hatred roll eyes (sarcastic) See, folks, this is another thing Rob and sadako do. When I prove their hero McClane loses, they accuse me of hating McClane, when they both know McClane is one of my faves. And they call ME butthurt haermm

Dude....Riggs woulda kicked Ninja chick's ass quicker than shit. He wouldn't have gotten kicked out the window. He would have started h2h, fought h2h, and finished h2h. Why?

Drumroll, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because Riggs is a better fighter than McClane yes

Don't cry, dry your eye.

dadudemon
Dude....Riggs woulda kicked Ninja chick's ass quicker than shit. He wouldn't have gotten kicked out the window. He would have started h2h, fought h2h, and finished h2h. Why?

Don't cry, dry your eye.

Was that ever debatable? facepalm.

And why are we talking about Riggs? Is it because the Angels win?

Rogue Jedi
Was that ever debatable? facepalm.

And why are we talking about Riggs? Is it because the Angels win? Scan back a few pages, sadako brought Riggs into this.

You see, he is still butthurt about the Riggs/McClane thread, and he always brings Riggs up when debating McClane. It's his way of trying to convince himself that McClane can, no matter what, defeat anyone at any time, despite the odds and circumstances. Rob is almost as bad about doing the same thing, but I suspect deep down he knows. They have fooled themselves into believing that McClane beat Ninja chick H2H.

And yes, the Angels would wreck his shit. Dylan alone would wreck his shit.

Robtard
Again with the hatred roll eyes (sarcastic) See, folks, this is another thing Rob and sadako do. When I prove their hero McClane loses, they accuse me of hating McClane, when they both know McClane is one of my faves. And they call ME butthurt haermm

Don't cry, dry your eye.

With all these threads about McClane and the rediculous lengths you go to, it's obvious to everyone, dude. Still what I said is true, your "logic" is applied only when you need. Concentrated LoLz in your "McClane didn't kill the ninja-chic" rant; that's worth the price of admission alone, still sad though.

And there's the reason why you always make these "McClane loses!" threads, because of the epic butt-hurt you refuse to let go of, the "McClane Vs Riggs" thread where you made an ass of yourself. You also came about and stated that McClane would beat Riggs many months after that thread was closed, upon further consideration. So you're a proper nutter.

Why not just make "McClane Vs Superman, Hancock, Galactus, The Hulk etc. etc. etc." threads and be done with it.

Rogue Jedi
With all these threads about McClane and the rediculous lengths you go to, it's obvious to everyone, dude. Still what I said is true, your "logic" is applied only when you need. Concentrated LoLz in your "McClane didn't kill the ninja-chic" rant; that's worth the price of admission alone, still sad though.

And there's the reason why you always make these "McClane loses!" threads, because of the epic butt-hurt you refuse to let go of, the "McClane Vs Riggs" thread where you made an ass of yourself. You also came about and stated that McClane would beat Riggs many months after that thread was closed, upon further consideration. So you're a proper nutter.

Why not just make "McClane Vs Superman, Hancock, Galactus, The Hulk etc. etc. etc." threads and be done with it.

Tell me something, Rob. Take away McClane's gun, his zippo, put him miles away from any vehicle, basically put him in an environment that forces him to rely on his hands and fists, nothing else. What's so special about him then?

Never mind, thread idea, pending Mattie's approval.

Robtard
Tell me something, Rob. Take away McClane's gun, his zippo, put him miles away from any vehicle, basically put him in an environment that forces him to rely on his hands and fists, nothing else. What's so special about him then?

Never mind, thread idea, pending Mattie's approval.

LoL, dude.

Rogue Jedi
LoL, dude.

I don't blame you for dodging. I would too.

Sadako of Girth

FTW laughing out loud

As Robtard was forced to acknowledge, RJ, You are a real loon.

Rogue Jedi
W meaning Wish? I concur.

Sadako of Girth
No it refers to your perpetual M.O. (Fail Then Wail -usually to the mods)

Also "F**k That, Weirdo", which funnily enough it what I thought when I saw you had butthurted yet another McClane-must-die thread into banal existance.

Rogue Jedi
haermm must truly be bliss for you haermm

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Question.....which Angel would you shag if you had to choose just one?

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhh the answer to that is:

Farrah Fawcett
Kate Jackson
Jaclyn Smith
Cheryl Ladd
Shelley Hack
Tanya Roberts

THEN

Cameron Diaz
Drew Barrymore
and Lucy Liu

Now if you're asking me which one would I shag first......

Then...probably Cameron Diaz with Farrah Fawcett and Cheryl Ladd..

Rogue Jedi
Kate Jackson yes

Sadako of Girth

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.