Predator vs Planet of the Apes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
An elder predator lands on the Planet of the Apes to test his hand 2 hand fighting skills. As seen in the movie, the apes' strength levels are far beyond a normal human's.

The Predator decides to take on Gen. Thade and Col. Attar(Michael Clark-Duncan) in separate hand 2 hand fights.

How well will the Predator do?

If it is too easy, the Predator can fight both apes simultaneously!!!

Predator

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs18/f/2007/208/3/d/PREDATOR___by_adonihs.jpg

vs.

Gen. Thade

http://www.memorabilia4u.com/data/items/076d09999a3bd95050fbbb7da3de1ea9-orig.jpg

Col. Attar(Duncan)

http://l.yimg.com/img.movies.yahoo.com/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/planet_of_the_apes/michael_clarke_duncan/apes.jpg

Darth Martin
Having never seen an Elder Yautja in action, how are we to know how superior they are to the normal warrior rank we're accustomed to. Some believe that Wolf in AVP R was an Elder but I doubt this.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Having never seen an Elder Yautja in action, how are we to know how superior they are to the normal warrior rank we're accustomed to. Some believe that Wolf in AVP R was an Elder but I doubt this.

Since this is hand 2 hand...any hand 2 hand feat by any Predator..in any Predator movie is valid for argument.

Darth Martin
Haven't seen PotA.

Seriously doubt an ape would trouble someone who effortlessly pwns Xenomorphs though.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Haven't seen PotA.

Seriously doubt an ape would trouble someone who effortlessly pwns Xenomorphs though.

That's true..when Predator uses his arsenal of weapons. But, hand 2 hand...I don't know. The Apes are damn strong.

For instance, an ape in the movie can back hand a human and send him flying dozens of feet back...much like Hercules could do in the old t.v. series..Hercules: the Legendary Journeys.

Darth Martin
The first Yautja in Predator did the same to Dutch.

Rogue Jedi
Predator versus Detroit? Hmm......Interesting......

Tattoos N Scars
Detroit?

Rogue Jedi
It's a racist joke.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It's a racist joke.

Since when do you make racist jokes? laughing out loud

As for the topic at hand i'm more inclined to side with the Predator. Although, i wouldn't be surprised if the big monkeys win. The predator is an experienced inter galactic warrior and hunter and for that i give him the edge but with no weapons what so ever, the monkeys un-predictability, agility and strength may overwhelm the predator.

However, if you give the predator one of his weapons he'll go genocidal on those monkeys

Rogue Jedi
The Apes weren't that damn smart, they were average human intelligence at best, I think.

novablast16
predator

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The Apes weren't that damn smart, they were average human intelligence at best, I think.

Yeah, but it doesn't take intelligence to be out hunted or out fought. That requires skill and instinct. I highly doubt Ahnold and danny glover were very intelligent. They were meat heads with good combat instincts. I hate to bring this up because it PAINS me to acknowledge that danny glover killed a predator.

Utrigita
Didn't Wolf hold off two Aliens by grapping them by the throat in AvP:R? atleast I seem to remember something like that. Anyhow I don't quite see the any of the apes doing that.

Robtard
Question then, how strong is a Xeno?

Decent thread too, I'm leaning towards the apes in H2H, as they showed exceptional speed and agility, besides strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.