Sam Fisher Vs Cole McGrath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Miria
Sam Fisher is hired to eliminate Cole McGrath (Evil ending) as he rule Empire City. This is Cole after having defeated Kessler and Sam Fisher in his prime.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5266/splintercellsamfisherby.jpg
http://www.dextress.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/infamous1.jpg

CosmicComet
Doesn't Cole have extrasensory abilities due to his powers? Couldn't he just detect the electricity flowing through Fisher's body?

MooCowofJustice
Cole can take a few bullets, so I would think getting a stealth kill would be a lot more difficult for Sam than usual missions. I've never played a Sam Fisher game though, so I don't know if he could do it or not.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Doesn't Cole have extrasensory abilities due to his powers? Couldn't he just detect the electricity flowing through Fisher's body?

He would have to know where to look for that.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Cole can take a few bullets, so I would think getting a stealth kill would be a lot more difficult for Sam than usual missions. I've never played a Sam Fisher game though, so I don't know if he could do it or not.

Cole is relatively protected from lesser arms such as handguns and the type of rifles that Sam Fisher uses, but Sam has the advantage of surprise and he is by no means bad at strategy. He will get a briefing on what Cole is capable of, though, which is another advantage. Cole is very dangerous if he finds out where Sam is, so its best if he does not.

Sam is a skilled user of explosives, though, among other things. The question would be if Cole is good enough to survive Sam once he engage in combat.

MooCowofJustice
Probably Sam then since he has prep time and knowledge.

ScreamPaste
Isn't evil Cole less durable than good Cole?

MooCowofJustice
Yeah. But even Evil Cole takes a bullet or two before he drops.

Phantom Miria
Cole has something of an energy shield, though. He can take a decent amount of more damage than a common human, so Sam will have to take him out fast and good or the retaliation could turn the battle in Cole's favor.

Remember how much damage Kessler could take.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Isn't evil Cole less durable than good Cole?

hmm didn't know that.

SpadeKing
Really all he needs is Cole in gunsight and he is dead ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.