Younger Toguro vs Yamamoto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Younger Toguro at 100% power against Yamamoto. Yamamoto has shikai out.

NemeBro
Younger Toguro I think would win.

Esomark
Probably Younger Toguro.

Q99
I would think Yamamoto.

Some characters in Bleach that are below Yamamoto have shown quite a bit more destructive power than Toguro did. Other, later YYH characters get beyond Bleach, but as-of the Dark Tournament I think the Bleach captains and captain+ characters still hold the power advantage.

Tobia arronax
I Think Yamamoto wins this.

NemeBro
But the thing is, Toguro has never been about destructive power, in feats of raw strength, durability, and maybe speed Toguro at his strongest would be better.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
But the thing is, Toguro has never been about destructive power, in feats of raw strength, durability, and maybe speed Toguro at his strongest would be better.

It's not like Old Man Yama is particularly poor in these area either. Yama ripped apart Wonderweiss, who defeated a vizard captain using bankai, with his bare hands.

The mentioned destructive power of his shikai's flames released all at once would put him in the A class by YYH standards on it's own (Toguro being B- to B+ depending on how charged he is).

KingD19
Gee-Sans shikai flame kept Aizen, Gin, and Kaname confined for a very long amount of time. Without even using his shunpo, he could just wave his sword...thats the end of the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.