Hellboy runs mini Terminator Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Hellboy fights a Terminator gauntlet...how far does he get...or does he clear?

This battle has two separate scenarios.

Fight 1....each round is H2H only.

Fight 2...weapons are allowed in each round.(Weapons that each has used in their respective movies)

1. T-600
2. T-800
3. T-1000
4. T-X

Rogue Jedi
I can't imagine him making it past the 1000.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, i agree with, Rj. In Scenario 1...,I think the big red ape and his hand of doom will tear through the T-800 and T-600 rather easily but the T-1000 will eviscerate him.

As for scenario 2...,I'm kind of at a loss. I really don't know how affected, Hellboy would be by standard ammunition. By that, i mean, i don't know how many rounds, Hellboy can withstand before he drops. Assuming he can take a few rounds, i think he'll be able to drop the, T-800 and T-600, regardless of their advanced targeting. I imagine he would rush them and smash their exoskeletons with his big hand.

I really can't even begin to imagine how affective, Hellboys weaponry would be against the, T-1000. We don't even know the full extent of his arsenal. Considering that, i have to give the T-1000 the win in scenario 2.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, i agree with, Rj. In Scenario 1...,I think the big red ape and his hand of doom will tear through the T-800 and T-600 rather easily but the T-1000 will eviscerate him.

As for scenario 2...,I'm kind of at a loss. I really don't know how affected, Hellboy would be by standard ammunition. By that, i mean, i don't know how many rounds, Hellboy can withstand before he drops. Assuming he can take a few rounds, i think he'll be able to drop the, T-800 and T-600, regardless of their advanced targeting. I imagine he would rush them and smash their exoskeletons with his big hand.

I really can't even begin to imagine how affective, Hellboys weaponry would be against the, T-1000. We don't even know the full extent of his arsenal. Considering that, i have to give the T-1000 the win in scenario 2.

What about the T-X? Also, how would the advanced terminators handle the "big baby" of Hellboy's?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
What about the T-X? Also, how would the advanced terminators handle the "big baby" of Hellboy's? The same way they dealt with Sarah's grenade launcher. They'll regen and rape Hellboy.

McNasty996
I gotta give it to the T-1000 in both rounds and if he does make it past i have to say he is dead at the T-X especially in round 2. Also why does everyone think he can easily destroy the T-800?

Kazenji
Originally posted by McNasty996
Also why does everyone think he can easily destroy the T-800?

What are you trying to say a machine can take out a demon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.