Thor, captain marvel (dc) and superman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amnesia
Thanos do not get prep

JakeTheBank
Team 2. And yes, Thanos solos.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 2. And yes, Thanos solos.

Nihilist
Dont think Thanos could survive a 3 way speed blitz to ko combo hmm i may have to go away and do some calculations on the matter.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nihilist
Dont think Thanos could survive a 3 way

...lol

Harbinger
The three can give him trouble, but not enough to take him down.

Thanos. Every time.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Dont think Thanos could survive a 3 way.
Bad wording dude.
Stalemate.
Sorry quan I know you have to say thanos wins every fight but he doesn't.I'm sorry for you lose...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Bad wording dude.
Stalemate.
Sorry quan I know you have to say thanos wins every fight but he doesn't.I'm sorry for you lose... I say he wins the fight he wins. these guys aren't even close to Odin level and go down quickly and brutally.

Black bolt z
Thanos is not at odin level but he is not far from it.

quanchi112
Thanos is not at odin level but he is not far from it. Whether you think so or not he weathered blasts that took out the Surfer with one blast meaning he can take punishment from these characters all day if he can tank Odin blasts.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Whether you think so or not he weathered blasts that took out the Surfer with one blast meaning he can take punishment from these characters all day if he can tank Odin blasts. I know he is much stronger than surfer but he is also not as strong as odin.

IMO Odin>>>Thanos>>>>>>>>>>SS

h1a8
Superman solos

This is mega spite thread.
or a thread to convince others that Thanos beats Superman in one on one. Which I'm not falling for. Nice try but Superman wins.

JakeTheBank
Edit

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman solos

or a thread to convince others that Thanos beats Superman in one on one. Which I'm not falling for. Nice try but Superman wins.

Holy shiznits... Are you joking or do you really believe that? Not only are you calling it a spite thread, but you're saying it's "mega" spite. Spite was already overboard for me, but mega spite just makes me think you used to travel in a shortbus as a kid...

srry j/k

I hope i dont get banned for that...
that was all in jest.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Holy shiznits... Are you joking or do you really believe that? Not only are you calling it a spite thread, but you're saying it's "mega" spite. Spite was already overboard for me, but mega spite just makes me think you used to travel in a shortbus as a kid...

srry j/k

that was all in jest.

If it was pre-crisis Supes', it would be spite.

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

srry j/k

that was all in jest.

I believe Superman alone beats Thanos 10/10 due to speed. Adding in the others makes this mega spite, no joke.

JakeTheBank
lol it's still funny reading it.

Blanket
I have it on good authority to not think about anything h1 says.

quanchi112
I know he is much stronger than surfer but he is also not as strong as odin.

IMO Odin>>>Thanos>>>>>>>>>>SS We've seen odin go up against Thanos and if he were above him like you claim he would have won and easily but he did not.Originally posted by h1a8
Superman solos

or a thread to convince others that Thanos beats Superman in one on one. Which I'm not falling for. Nice try but Superman wins. The general consensus on any board you go to though has Thanos crush Superman even from people who don't like Superman or Thanos.

the ninjak
Thanos rips Thor's arm off and beats the other two up with the hammer being gripped by Thor's lifeless fingers.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tough fight but I think Thanow would take a slim majority.

Philosophía
Team beat the shit out of him.

Bouboumaster
Thanos win

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Thanos rips Thor's arm off and beats the other two up with the hammer being gripped by Thor's lifeless fingers.

laughing

quanchi112

BattleMage
I think the team has enough going on for a few wins = 5-6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.