Captain Marvel, Superman, Thor, Hercules, Silver Surfer VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
discuss

JakeTheBank
Hmmm. Team has a chance, imo.

Harbinger
Can't see the team winning more than 1-2 out of ten here, personally.

Colossus-Big C
cap can use his bolts effectively,
supes has heat vision
thor has hammer with lightning powers
silver surfer can dish out all he wants
hercules has flight

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
cap can use his bolts effectively,
supes has heat vision
thor has hammer with lightning powers
silver surfer can dish out all he wants
hercules has flight

When you say "cap can use his bolts effectively", do you mean he can Shazam! without fear of being reverted back to Batson or something?

McNasty996
I think they may be able to pull out a couple of wins

Spire
Team kicks the shit out of him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Spire
Team kicks the shit out of him. ... erm

quanchi112
Team kicks the shit out of him. Based on what?

Black bolt z
Teams wins.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what? ........Here comes quan......dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Teams wins. Who is powerful enough to ko him?

Black bolt z
Who is powerful enough to ko him? Non individually but as a team....Combo to KO

Harbinger
H1a8 agrees.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Non individually but as a team....Combo to KO H1 has the wierdest theories.

celeyhyga17
team wins

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
When you say "cap can use his bolts effectively", do you mean he can Shazam! without fear of being reverted back to Batson or something? yes and he can direct it at him with having to be right in front of the person

Wild Shadow
raise shields as soon as he sees these guys together mostly b/c of SS and herc..

thanos Finger flick teleports hercules, captain marvel since he doesnt know who they are and knows herc cant get back to the fight leaving him to fight thor and SS together.. from there he takes his time in beating them both at his leisure...

Badabing
Team kicks the shit out of him. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Teams wins. Originally posted by celeyhyga17
team wins

Philosophía
What the f*ck?

Colossus-Big C

supremthor
spit in teams favor, team wins 17-18/10

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by supremthor
spit in teams favor, team wins 17-18/10 i dont think its spit

-Pr-
Team.

supremthor
i dont think its spit

okay look at it this way, based of all feats i've seen of them and their power set, Thanos gets 4 new butt holes.

Speed = Supes,Marvel, SS and Thor are all faster with the first 3 being leagues above him in ether combat or travel speed.

Durability = while i would agree Thanos durability is better then Herc and Thor and probly a lil iffy wit Marvel, i m not so sure its above Supermans or SS in terms of energy damage intake. if you compare feats u should no what i mean, Supeman has survived a double Black-Hole(I rem Thanos being heavily damaged by one) Current Superman while weakened and at ground Zero survived a Nebula size Sun Eater going Super Nova(a Nebula is about 8 LIGHT YEARS ACROSS, thats WAY more energy then say Sentry's a million Exploding Suns going off all at the Same time). SS is pretty much structured to soak in energy attacks. But Thanos Can without a question take in more brute damage then anyone on the team.

we can all agree for the most part this is how team would face up against thanos if it was 1on1

Herc = 1-2/10
CM = 3-3.5/10
Thor = 4/10
Sups = 3-4/10
SS = 4-5/10

Team Lowest wins score = 15/10

Mind you yes Thanos has beaten SS to a pulp at times, but SS when not fooling around has stalemated and i can only rem one beaten Thanos to the ground with no aid. People need to understand that thanos is no skyfather, if u look at feats accomplished by all you would see all when going all out are around the same leve as Thanosl (READ RESPECT THREADS they are there for a reason EVEN Characters u dont like)

KuRuPT Thanosi
okay look at it this way, based of all feats i've seen of them and their power set, Thanos gets 4 new butt holes.

Speed = Supes,Marvel, SS and Thor are all faster with the first 3 being leagues above him in ether combat or travel speed.

Durability = while i would agree Thanos durability is better then Herc and Thor and probly a lil iffy wit Marvel, i m not so sure its above Supermans or SS in terms of energy damage intake. if you compare feats u should no what i mean, Supeman has survived a double Black-Hole(I rem Thanos being heavily damaged by one) Current Superman while weakened and at ground Zero survived a Nebula size Sun Eater going Super Nova(a Nebula is about 8 LIGHT YEARS ACROSS, thats WAY more energy then say Sentry's a million Exploding Suns going off all at the Same time). SS is pretty much belt ti soak in energy attacks. But Thanos Can without a question take in more brute damage then anyone on the team.

we can all agree for the most part this is how team would face up against thanos if it was 1on1

Herc = 1-2/10
CM = 3-3.5/10
Thor = 4/10
Sups = 3-4/10
SS = 4-5/10

Team Lowest wins score 15/10

Mind you yes Thanos has beaten SS to a pulp at times, but SS when not fooling around has stalemated and i can only rem one beaten Thanos to the ground with no aid. People need to understand that thanos is no skyfather, if u look at feats a accomplished by all you would see all including Thanos are around the same level(READ RESPECT THREADS they are there for a reason EVEN Characters u dont like) That was a piss poor ASSessment of the fight. You give SS a 4.5/10 when the on panel evidence says that Thanos destroys SS 10/10 without even really trying? How on earth does Herc even get a single victory against Thanos let alone 1-2? Point being.... I lost brain cells reading this crap.

nicamarvin

Durability = while i would agree Thanos durability is better then Herc and Thor and probly a lil iffy wit Marvel, i m not so sure its above Supermans or SS in terms of energy damage intake. He was tanking Odin Blasts...I doubt Supes could make it alive from a single one of them.... erm

supremthor
Originally posted by nicamarvin
He was tanking Odin Blasts...I doubt Supes could make it alive from a single one of them.... erm
What the f**k? off-course superman would die from a blast from Odin, But i believe Thor,CM can tank it, not so sure bout herc, and SS is almost as bad with magic beings as Sups.

supremthor
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
That was a piss poor ASSessment of the fight. You give SS a 4.5/10 when the on panel evidence says that Thanos destroys SS 10/10 without even really trying? How on earth does Herc even get a single victory against Thanos let alone 1-2? Point being.... I lost brain cells reading this crap.

okay i'll give u the herc argument, but on a more serious not
i was under the impression u n Q had lost all yeah brains cells ridding Thanos

supremthor

Lord Feron
Thanos would beat these guys but it would be difficult because imo the team can win if they do a few things.

SS Amps Superman to crazy levels.
Thor for some reason decides to use the godblast.
and they all have to punch him at the same time

but alot of things have to go right for Team to get a victory here. Thanos for the likely win.

carver9
Hard fight but Thanos wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
okay i'll give u the herc argument, but on a more serious not
i was under the impression u n Q had lost all yeah brains cells ridding Thanos

Okay I can read no further.. I feel like ODG in the Wolverine vs. Gamora thread... Just losing brain cells for no good reason.

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Thanos would beat these guys but it would be difficult because imo the team can win if they do a few things.

SS Amps Superman to crazy levels.
Thor for some reason decides to use the godblast.
and they all have to punch him at the same time

but alot of things have to go right for Team to get a victory here. Thanos for the likely win.

I agree with this. Thanos can basically tank everything that they throw at him whereas, the same cant be said for the team.

There will be pimp slaps going left in right in this fight from Thanos.

The team just doesnt have the tools to drop him.

Allankles

carver9
Originally posted by Allankles
laughing Talk about these guys being understimated. Supes or Thor alone would give Thanos a tough fight in a losing effort.

This is nothing but spite against Thanos. Team 10/10

People in Thanos caliber already soloed the entire Jla and defeated them so why do you think this team would fair any better.

Despero (below thanos caliber)

Titus (below Thanos)

KuRuPT Thanosi
laughing Talk about these guys being understimated. Supes or Thor alone would give Thanos a tough fight in a losing effort.

This is nothing but spite against Thanos. Team 10/10

Yes but this is coming from someone who said DS would beat Thanos in h2h combat lol

Allankles
Originally posted by carver9
People in Thanos caliber already soloed the entire Jla and defeated them so why do you think this team would fair any better.

Despero (below thanos caliber)

Titus (below Thanos)

There'd fair better because they have better feats while solo. JLA titles are rather inconsistent with the feats of individual characters. Supes has solo'd people like the Seven Elder gods in one JLA story, while in another was completely defeated by a vampire.

Allankles
Yes but this is coming from someone who said DS would beat Thanos in h2h combat lol

Wut? I don't even know where you're coming from, as in why are you bringing DS into this?

And quite frankly that's not ridiculous enough to laugh about, DS can do stuff like amp his punches and increase his size, which would give him the edge over Thanos.

carver9
There'd fair better because they have better feats while solo. JLA titles are rather inconsistent with the feats of individual characters. Supes has solo'd people like the Seven Elder gods in one JLA story, while in another was completely defeated by a vampire.

So its basically up to debate which one is PIS or not. On a regular note, the JLA tends to get defeated a lot by people far less weaker than Thanos so we cant call it PIS because it happens all the time.

Then we have to look at who each of them regularly fight/stalemate and Thanos fight trans/skyfathers regularly and abuses high heralds and throw them to the side like they are nothing whereas the high heralds on here stalemate or lose to other high/mid or low heralds.

If we use consistent showing, neither of the high heralds couldnt withstand much from Thanos (except, maybe Surfer).

Allankles
So its basically up to debate which one is PIS or not. On a regular note, the JLA tends to get defeated a lot by people far less weaker than Thanos so we cant call it PIS because it happens all the time.

Then we have to look at who each of them regularly fight/stalemate and Thanos fight trans/skyfathers regularly and abuses high heralds and throw them to the side like they are nothing whereas the high heralds on here stalemate or lose to other high/mid or low heralds.

If we use consistent showing, neither of the high heralds couldnt withstand much from Thanos (except, maybe Surfer).

Consinstent showings have Supes continually defeating other top tiers, the same goes for Thor, SS and Captain Marvel. This doesn't hurt them in this fight, it helps them.

On another level we've seen guys like Supes defeat other teams of top tiers, and defeat legitimate skyfathers. The same for Thor. Thanos hasn't beat any skyfathers btw, hurts him in this debate. As guys like Supes and Thor have actually beat or hurt characters that we more powerful than Thanos. Or characters with more devastating attacks than Thanos.

As I said one on one Thanos would beat Supes or Thor but it would be a good fight while it lasted. As a team the only thing Thanos can do to keep them off tactically are his shields, which are nothing but a defensive counter measure.

carver9
Consinstent showings have Supes continually defeating other top tiers, the same goes for Thor, SS and Captain Marvel. This doesn't hurt them in this fight, it helps them.

On another level we've seen guys like Supes defeat other teams of top tiers, and defeat legitimate skyfathers. The same for Thor. Thanos hasn't beat any skyfathers btw, hurts him in this debate. As guys like Supes and Thor have actually beat or hurt characters that we more powerful than Thanos. Or characters with more devastating attacks than Thanos.

As I said one on one Thanos would beat Supes or Thor but it would be a good fight while it lasted. As a team the only thing Thanos can do to keep them off tactically are his shields, which are nothing but a defensive counter measure.

Consistent showings have Thor fighting and almost stalemating Hulk. Stalemating/having a hard time against Surfer. Fighting/having a hard time against firelord (actually LOST to fire lord) and hyperion (lost to hype also). Thats consistent showings.

Consistent showings for Superman is him on the losing end against Captain Marvel. Him stalemating a Black Adam that isnt even trying to fight him. Him bringing a team to face Superboy Prime. Him fighting Doomsday/stalemating him or losing. Him fighting Wonder Woman stalemating her.losing. Thats the consistant showings of Supes.

What skyfather level characters did any of the heralds beat under their own power?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Allankles
Consistent showings have Thor fighting and almost stalemating Hulk. Stalemating/having a hard time against Surfer. Fighting/having a hard time against firelord (actually LOST to fire lord) and hyperion (lost to hype also). Thats consistent showings.

Consistent showings for Superman is him on the losing end against Captain Marvel. Him stalemating a Black Adam that isnt even trying to fight him. Him bringing a team to face Superboy Prime. Him fighting Doomsday/stalemating him or losing. Him fighting Wonder Woman stalemating her.losing. Thats the consistant showings of Supes.

What skyfather level characters did any of the heralds beat under their own power?

Hold on a second. All of those were one off fights, the simple fact that they're one off fights means they're not an indication of their overall body of work. Cpt. Marvel has no victories over Supes, unless you count the instance where he sucker punched Supes. Black Adam and Supes haven't had a real fight, that shouldn't even be considered in any debate over feats.

By consistent I mean read a Supes title (either Superman or Action comics) and see who he faces and who he defeats. Braniac, other kryptonians, other Aliens, powerful immortal magicians etc.

His total body of victories against other top tiers far outstrips anything you've posted there. I also urge you to take a Thor comic and count the number of top tiers he beats.

Supes beat Dominus under his own power (who's also above skyfather), he has beat Darkseid at least once legitimately (Apokolips Now and/or Batman/Superman), he's beat the Seven Elder Gods after tanking a magical blast from them that took out his JLA team mates, he's tanked an energy blast said to be capable of destroying a solar system from Mageddon. He's beat the likes of Satanus and Blaze who are low skyfathers.

Thor has faced off against low Skyfathers, has shown the power to damage a celestial albeit not dramatically, has withstood the power of mid level skyfathers on par with his own father, has defeated a low skyfather in the form of Mangog.

Colossus-Big C

Thor has faced off against low Skyfathers, , has withstood the power of mid level skyfathers on par with his own father,. in all seriousness , they all was holding back and can kill thor with a gesture

Allankles

carver9
Hold on a second. All of those were one off fights, the simple fact that they're one off fights means they're not an indication of their overall body of work. Cpt. Marvel has no victories over Supes, unless you count the instance where he sucker punched Supes. Black Adam and Supes haven't had a real fight, that shouldn't even be considered in any debate over feats.

By consistent I mean read a Supes title (either Superman or Action comics) and see who he faces and who he defeats. Braniac, other kryptonians, other Aliens, powerful immortal magicians etc.

His total body of victories against other top tiers far outstrips anything you've posted there. I also urge you to take a Thor comic and count the number of top tiers he beats.

Supes beat Dominus under his own power (who's also above skyfather), he has beat Darkseid at least once legitimately (Apokolips Now and/or Batman/Superman), he's beat the Seven Elder Gods after tanking a magical blast from them that took out his JLA team mates, he's tanked an energy blast said to be capable of destroying a solar system from Mageddon. He's beat the likes of Satanus and Blaze who are low skyfathers.

Thor has faced off against low Skyfathers, has shown the power to damage a celestial albeit not dramatically, has withstood the power of mid level skyfathers on par with his own father, has defeated a low skyfather in the form of Mangog.

OMG, I'm not even going to respond to this.

ankur29
team

Allankles
OMG, I'm not even going to respond to this.

Right, because 5 feats vs 100 feats is the proof of consistency. Dude, you rarely try to be logical when it comes to these debates. I told you pick up an Action Comics or a Superman and count the no. of top tiers he beats.

Second using WW, Marvel or DD as a mark against Supes shows you don't even know what you're talking about. Marvel doesn't have single victory against Supes. DD's one victory over Supes also led to his death, H/P DD was an amped DD fighting a weakened Supes. Supes record against DD is like 2-1.

Supes beats or down right dominates WW nearly every time they've had a confrontation, by my count Supes has like a 3-1 lead over her. And the one victory she had was over a maddened Supes who KO'd her briefly before she momentarily halted the fight with her Tiara.

KuRuPT Thanosi

carver9
Right, because 5 feats vs 100 feats is the proof of consistency. Dude, you rarely try to be logical when it comes to these debates. I told you pick up an Action Comics or a Superman and count the no. of top tiers he beats.

Second using WW, Marvel or DD as a mark against Supes shows you don't even know what you're talking about. Marvel doesn't have single victory against Supes. DD's one victory over Supes also led to his death, H/P DD was an amped DD fighting a weakened Supes. Supes record against DD is like 2-1.

Supes beats or down right dominates WW nearly every time they've had a confrontation, by my count Supes has like a 3-1 lead over her. And the one victory she had was over a maddened Supes who KO'd a her briefly before she momentarily halted the fight with her Tiara.

In a characters own mini they do things far above the average, it just happens. If I were to do things the way you are doing them then Silver Surfer, Thor, and Superman would all be skyfathers. Spiderman and Wolverine would be low heralds, etc....

Besides in Batman/Superman (which had batman stalemating an amped Superman and defeating darkseid) when has Supes ever ran through Diana?

Superman admitted that Cap has the edge in melee and he admits this every time.

Allankles

Allankles
As for intelligence we've seen him orchestrate the events like Countdown and more impressively the lengths he went to ensnare Shilo Norman in Seven Soldiers or his foward - to back - time loop scenario from FC with Orion. Or how he tainted the Source and died only to find out later that he was gradually being reformed inside his own killer to be resurrected later to enact his plan.

Darkseid is like the devil, he's devious and always celebral. He's just written more intelligent with more intelligent plans than your boy Thanos. I think Thanos is above above Reed and Doom in technical knowledge but not necessarily in terms of application.

In DC the only guy I would definitively put above DS in terms of technical know how is the god of science Metron and the inventor New God, Himon.

KuRuPT Thanosi

quanchi112

As I said one on one Thanos would beat Supes or Thor but it would be a good fight while it lasted. As a team the only thing Thanos can do to keep them off tactically are his shields, which are nothing but a defensive counter measure. Wow. This might be one of the most hypocritical posts of all time here.

Name the top tiers he consistently beats. I don't recall him beating Adam, consistently beat Marvel, even WW took it easy on him and could have killed him, Orion? I mean who does he consistently beat?

What skyfathers does thor consistently beat? What skyfathers has Thor beaten under his own power? I mean wow the amount of bs in this post alone is so ridiculous I can't even believe you'd type it.

Which skyfather has Superman beaten under his own power?

sad Wow at least read some New Gods before you speak. Thanos doesn't have any kind of edge over DS in the ways of matter manip, energy manip or even intelligence.

DS is a real god, capable of giving life, creating life out of nothing, depowering and empowering any being, matter manipulating objects to something a simple as stone to flesh and blood avatars to technological structures.

You do know h2h means they can use all amping abilities? They're just prevented from using anything but strikes.

Unless stipulations are placed DS would be able to increase his mass and size to the level of a 3 to 4 story building, what is Thanos going to do to him then in a h2h fight? Again we argue what's in character not applying feats which are so out of character for someone to Seid just to try and make it fair for him. Even at his increased size I don't see any difference against Thanos as he has the power to rock Galactus who far dwarfs Seid in power.

Why didn't Seid go gigantic against Superman when it mattered or against DD in hp?

In terms of intelligence does stalking Superman in a barn seem very high on the scale or failing to deal with a brick who cannot fly with the entire resources of your whole planet?

Allankles

Allankles
Wow. This might be one of the most hypocritical posts of all time here.

I've already adressed all of those questions in this very thread. And haven't we already been through this with you?

carver9
Wow. This might be one of the most hypocritical posts of all time here.

Name the top tiers he consistently beats. I don't recall him beating Adam, consistently beat Marvel, even WW took it easy on him and could have killed him, Orion? I mean who does he consistently beat?

What skyfathers does thor consistently beat? What skyfathers has Thor beaten under his own power? I mean wow the amount of bs in this post alone is so ridiculous I can't even believe you'd type it.

Which skyfather has Superman beaten under his own power?

Again we argue what's in character not applying feats which are so out of character for someone to Seid just to try and make it fair for him. Even at his increased size I don't see any difference against Thanos as he has the power to rock Galactus who far dwarfs Seid in power.

Why didn't Seid go gigantic against Superman when it mattered or against DD in hp?

In terms of intelligence does stalking Superman in a barn seem very high on the scale or failing to deal with a brick who cannot fly with the entire resources of your whole planet?

I said the same thing, pure Bull Sh**.

quanchi112
I've already adressed all of those questions in this very thread. And haven't we already been through this with you? No, you may think you do but you actually retype the same old song and dance over and over again. We know Thanos is above these guys because they struggle with one another and are on the same field. Marvel has ko'd Superman before and they are portrayed as equals on panel. That's not consistently beating someone who is on his level. Supes hasn't even bested Orion yet you claim he walks through these guys which isn't the case at all.

Thanos laughs off Thor and Surfer. Superman can't even laugh off WW's blows.

Allankles
I said the same thing, pure Bull Sh**.

No you were full of BS. You sighted and I repeat, WW, Cpt. Marvel, Black Adam and DD as evidence that Supes has struggled or been beat by other top tiers consistently, BS!

WW continually gets dominated in her battles with Supes, she has a significant losing record with one win out of 4, 5 encounters. Consistently Supes tops her, next.

Marvel doesn't have a single victory over Supes in comics, and the one time he came close was Kingdom Come where he also lost. Next!

Black Adam and Supes didn't have any real fight, so how is that relevant to anyone? Next!

DD and Supes have duked it out, and under their regular levels (or relatively regular levels) Supes has beat him in both their one on one encounters. Next!!

Get real. Let's look at recent Supes titles. Defeats Kandorians, defeats a kryptonian demon empowered by other kryptonian demon lords, defeats Arion (a powerful Atlantian soceror), defeats Atlas, defeats Subject 17, defeats a kryptonian dreadnought empowered with kryptonite, defeats Braniac, defeats Ultraman and Super Woman etc etc.

As I said, pick up an Action Comics or Superman and he's defeating some top tier in some way or other.

quanchi112
No you were full of BS. You sighted and I repeat, WW, Cpt. Marvel, Black Adam and DD as evidence that Supes has struggled or been beat by other top tiers consistently, BS!

WW continually gets dominated in her battles with Supes, she has a significant losing record with one win out of 4, 5 encounters. Consistently Supes tops her, next.

Marvel doesn't have a single victory over Supes in comics, and the one time he came close was Kingdom Come where he also lost. Next!

Black Adam and Supes didn't have any real fight, so how is that relevant to anyone? Next!

DD and Supes have duked it out, and under their regular levels (or relatively regular levels) Supes has beat him in both their one on one encounters. Next!!

Get real. Let's look at recent Supes titles. Defeats Kandorians, defeats a kryptonian demon empowered by other kryptonian demon lords, defeats Arion (a powerful Atlantian soceror), defeats Atlas, defeats Subject 17, defeats a kryptonian dreadnought empowered with kryptonite, defeats Braniac, defeats Ultraman and Super Woman etc etc.

As I said, pick up an Action Comics or Superman and he's defeating some top tier in some way or other. Marvel has ko'd Superman before via cheapshot but the point is he laid him out quickly and easily.

Black Adam actually taught Superman a lesson so saying superman could easily defeat him is pure speculation.

Supes died the first time, needed aid to beat him in hp and was clearly outlclassed, had aid and a plot device to defeat him in dd wars so I think it's fair to say he struggles with DD.

He defeated Arion because he was weakened and because Ps gave him an enchantment to aid him against a weakened Arion.

Atlas crushed him and he needed an enchantment to defeat him which means not under his own power. Wow, you clearly left out the aid and help he got which isn't possible under his own power to actually make a case for Superman.

What has Subject 17 done to prove he's someone bragworthy of beating?

You really didn't give any examples of what you stated and the heroes he beat he should beat.

Allankles
No, you may think you do but

I stopped reading there. Just because we are often on opposite ends of a debate doesn't mean you can't make an unbiased assessment of the points tabled. I talked about consistent showings, that word "consistent" is concerned with total average.

More than that, using characters he consistently beats or consistently out performs is not going to help further yours or anyones argument here.

quanchi112
I stopped reading there. Just because we are often on opposite ends of a debate doesn't mean you can't make an unbiased assessment of the points tabled. I talked about consistent showings, that word "consistent" is concerned with total average.

More than that, using characters he consistently beats or consistently out performs is not going to help further yours or anyones argument here. You stated Marvel has not one victory over Superman which means you're either ignorant or lying.

Again, you leave out the reasoning as to how he beats them or why he does so. It isn't under his own power so even you cannot give valid examples of putting him anywhere near Thanos at all.

Allankles
You really didn't give any examples of what you stated and the heroes he beat he should beat.

And you were so impartial with your arguments. roll eyes (sarcastic) Atlas only beat Supes in their first fight because Supes was being constantly weakened throughout their fight by an outside source, Atlas was getting help. Once Supes got aid to remove this impediment he defeats Atlas without any weaknesses pulling him down.

Arion I'll give you that, but it's not really something to tear down since the writer was playing up Supes vulnerability to magic, he was just one of the top tiers Supes has beat in relatively recent titles.

carver9

As I said, pick up an Action Comics or Superman and he's defeating some top tier in some way or other.

Again, not giving the details on how someone beat someone over them (plot device) isnt helping your case.

You havent told me anything to even make me suggest that any of these heralds are even a threat to Thanos, let alone a nuicance.

Allankles
You stated Marvel has not one victory over Superman which means you're either ignorant or lying.

I already mentioned that in an earlier post, as I said I've already addressed everything. That was a sucker punch, it wasn't even a DD DS sucker punch because at least DS was being attacked by an enemy on an actual battle field.

Supes was being sucker punched by a guy that's supposed to be an ally in a situation where he has zero battle readiness.

If you want to scrap every minute little feat from the bottom of the proverbial empty barrel of feats (in this case), be my guest, but you shouldn't be suprised if someone doesn't think it counts.

Allankles
Again, not giving the details on how someone beat someone over them (plot device) isnt helping your case.

You havent told me anything to even make me suggest that any of these heralds are even a threat to Thanos, let alone a nuicance.

You haven't shown any willingness to use unbiased reasoning , so how would things change? Your the same guy who doesn't find Supes tanking of the Mageddon War head impressive. You make convenient arguments not real ones. Your sighting of WW, Marvel's (sucker punch?) are just clear examples of this.

The team takes this 10/10, Thanos won't even be given a moment to make his offense effective. He opens his shield to shoot a multidirectional blast and he's getting hit from at least 3 directions immediately and at once, he goes down eventually. The math just doesn't work for him here.

quanchi112
And you were so impartial with your arguments. roll eyes (sarcastic) Atlas only beat Supes in their first fight because Supes was being constantly weakened throughout their fight by an outside source, Atlas was getting help. Once Supes got aid to remove this impediment he defeats Atlas without any weaknesses pulling him down.

Arion I'll give you that, but it's not really something to tear down since the writer was playing up Supes vulnerability to magic, he was just one of the top tiers Supes has beat in relatively recent titles. What was the outside source then? Superman needed an enchantment to defeat him so it doesn't count under his own power because he needed aid. Wow.

You ignore context and make things up so I am going to call you on it.

I already mentioned that in an earlier post, as I said I've already addressed everything. That was a sucker punch, it wasn't even a DD DS sucker punch because at least DS was being attacked by an enemy on an actual battle field.

Supes was being sucker punched by a guy that's supposed to be an ally in a situation where he has zero battle readiness.

If you want to scrap every minute little feat from the bottom of the proverbial empty barrel of feats (in this case), be my guest, but you shouldn't be suprised if someone doesn't think it counts. You said Marvel has never defeated Superman so you lied I take it. Lots of characters get suckered but many don't fall as easily as Superman did here. The point is you lied. Marvel is right with Superman while you assume he's above him which is ignorance with nothing to really back it up.
Yes, so beating a weakened Arion with aid is actually kind of embarrassing and not something I would bring up.

KuRuPT Thanosi
DS didn't need tech to do any of the things I've mentioned, remember he also created Validus, a team bashing juggernaut, with just a simple application of the Omega Force. He needed tech to create Brimstone, I didn't mention him. If you're not going to actually debate, what's the damn point of carrying this on?

Also why does DS intelligence have to be compared with x,y,z, for us to have a real debate about intelligence? We've seen his wits at least compared to Metron a few times and he's been shown to be quite clearly in his league. He was able to hypothersize the Anti-Life Equation and prove his thesis, that sh*ts all over anything Thanos has come up with on his own imo.

Omega? DS created the entropy Aegis from a simple piece of Imperiex tech. TK? You do know DS has moved planets across galaxies with his mind?

As far as durability and all of that, what does have to do with anything? Why the hell are we talking about DS v Thanos, and from a guy who's never actually read anything on DS? And I told you, if DS is allowed to increase his mass and size to the levels we've seen him do, then he definitely beat Thanos h2h.

and I told you... I want scans stating that DS increasing in size increases his strength and durability. You have nothing.

You referenced DS beating MOrdru... That was GDS DS but good try there.

I would also like to see the scans your talking about the reference DS being as intelligent as Metron. However, that still fails in comparions to the many reference to Thanos and his intellligence.

I said DS need Tech to create some of his beings and that was spot on. The point is... I just listed a few areas that THanos has DS beat in while you said he had none. My case has already been proven.

Allankles
What was the outside source then? Superman needed an enchantment to defeat him so it doesn't count under his own power because he needed aid. Wow.

He was getting weakened from a third party who was using some kind of magic, Atlas attacking Supes was a plan by the General and the rest of the anti-Supes brigade. This magic didn't affect Krypto probably because of psychology or maybe simple physiology.`

I thought you read the issue? Are you going to pretend Atlas beat Supes fairly in their first confrontation?

Supes got aid to counter this weakening process and prevailed, when the playing field was evened out he won (that's the only thing that's relevant here to be honest).

You said Marvel has never defeated Superman so you lied I take it. Lots of characters get suckered but many don't fall as easily as Superman did here. The point is you lied. Marvel is right with Superman while you assume he's above him which is ignorance with nothing to really back it up.

Marvel is Supes level, I have no problem with that. The point is I already addressed the sucker punch incident, and it shouldn't be counted as a victory for Marvel, since they weren't actually in any kind of confrontational position, let alone in a fight.

Yes, so beating a weakened Arion with aid is actually kind of embarrassing and not something I would bring up.

Arion was mentioned as just one of the top tiers he's defeated in relatively recent issues. The magic issue was made a factor and he received a defense against it, that doesn't stop it from being a positive feat btw, it was actually a pretty good event with a good conclusion.

And please stop throwing the word "weakened" in some kind of attempt mask the fact that Arion was actually a top tier magician, or to try and make it seem that he wasn't potent in his fight with Supes.

It's just your typical low balling tactic. He was good magician shown to be quite powerful, whatever his previous level of power we don't actually see it, so that's pretty irrelevant to mention.

Besides all that he's just one of many, if we were arguing about Supes and magic weaknesses maybe I'd want to spend more time on this, but I'm done discussing Arion or DS in this thread, I've already done enough of that as is.

Allankles
and I told you... I want scans stating that DS increasing in size increases his strength and durability. You have nothing.

You referenced DS beating MOrdru... That was GDS DS but good try there.

I would also like to see the scans your talking about the reference DS being as intelligent as Metron. However, that still fails in comparions to the many reference to Thanos and his intellligence.

I said DS need Tech to create some of his beings and that was spot on. The point is... I just listed a few areas that THanos has DS beat in while you said he had none. My case has already been proven.

How does increase in size and mass not increase his strength and durability? Are you this thick all the time? While increasing his size he was able to go toe to toe with a being who had the power of all the New Gods inside of him. How is that, genius? I mean you don't even try to be logical, damn!

GDS DS is DS, in case you didn't know the crisis never affected DS and GDS is still canon to the current legion continuity otherwise guys like Validus wouldn't exist, since he was created by DS in GDS.

And everyone I mentioned DS created with his own power, do you read? I only mentioned Brimstone as a case of a guy DS created via tech. You also didn't prove a damn thing, your initial stance centered on the issues of energy and matter manip, once you realized DS's Omega Force makes him more versatile you shifted the focuse to irrelevant points.

And I told you intelligence isn't determined solely by statements of comparison, DS is written more intelligently. Hard to claim your smarter when you're written with less intelligent scripts.

How can you tell me Thanos is smarter than a guy who can manipulate multiversal events without throwing a single punch (Countdown)? Also it helps that DS isn't the same company, you can't use the same basis of comparison.

As I've said I've read both, both have tremendous tech. But DS has proven his thesis on the Anti-Life Equation, a vast mathematical equation that disproves free will itself, that sh*ts all over Thanos imo.

And I'm done with your baiting, this thread had absolutely nothing to do with DS, you either have a malfunction or you're just looking for a reason to argue, which brings us back to whether you have some malfunction somewhere.

Colossus-Big C
Captain Marvel=KC Superman>Superman

Allankles
Captain Marvel in KC is KC Captain Marvel. If Supes has his Kingdom Come version, so does Marvel.

JakeTheBank
I think he's trying to allude to the fact that KC Superman was explicitly stated to be stronger than his normal self, simply due to the fact that Superman gets stronger as time passes because of yellow solar energy absorption. KC Captain Marvel, on the other hand, had no real reasons or such allusions made to him being more powerful than his typical self.

Allankles
I kind of suspected that but that would assume Supes and Cpt. Marvel haven't at least had fights in continuity stories.

kevdude
He was getting weakened from a third party who was using some kind of magic, Atlas attacking Supes was a plan by the General and the rest of the anti-Supes brigade. This magic didn't affect Krypto probably because of psychology or maybe simple physiology.`

I thought you read the issue? Are you going to pretend Atlas beat Supes fairly in their first confrontation?

Supes got aid to counter this weakening process and prevailed, when the playing field was evened out he won (that's the only thing that's relevant here to be honest).

Marvel is Supes level, I have no problem with that. The point is I already addressed the sucker punch incident, and it shouldn't be counted as a victory for Marvel, since they weren't actually in any kind of confrontational position, let alone in a fight.

Arion was mentioned as just one of the top tiers he's defeated in relatively recent issues. The magic issue was made a factor and he received a defense against it, that doesn't stop it from being a positive feat btw, it was actually a pretty good event with a good conclusion.

And please stop throwing the word "weakened" in some kind of attempt mask the fact that Arion was actually a top tier magician, or to try and make it seem that he wasn't potent in his fight with Supes.

It's just your typical low balling tactic. He was good magician shown to be quite powerful, whatever his previous level of power we don't actually see it, so that's pretty irrelevant to mention.

Besides all that he's just one of many, if we were arguing about Supes and magic weaknesses maybe I'd want to spend more time on this, but I'm done discussing Arion or DS in this thread, I've already done enough of that as is.

thumb up Very nice owning them. Btw Team.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think he's trying to allude to the fact that KC Superman was explicitly stated to be stronger than his normal self, simply due to the fact that Superman gets stronger as time passes because of yellow solar energy absorption. KC Captain Marvel, on the other hand, had no real reasons or such allusions made to him being more powerful than his typical self.

Which is true. The only difference that we could argue which is true is the experience of the two Caps. So with Colossus saying that, I dont see anything wrong with that statement, especially with Current Superman having Such a hard time against Captain Marvel and being unable to even knock him off of his feat.

I'm still going to say that they are equals but he could be right about Captain Marvel and Superman.

Colossus-Big C
Which is true. The only difference that we could argue which is true is the experience of the two Caps. So with Colossus saying that, I dont see anything wrong with that statement, especially with Current Superman having Such a hard time against Captain Marvel and being unable to even knock him off of his feat.

I'm still going to say that they are equals but he could be right about Captain Marvel and Superman. yea and along with the fact that when they were merged, superman went "OMG cap you are so powerful"

carver9
yea and along with the fact that when they were merged, superman went "OMG cap you are so powerful"

I put that up one day and some people discredited it but I consider that evidence also.

Bouboumaster
I say split:
On one side, Thanos actually outpower them in every way. Name it: Brain, power, strenght, endurance, etc.

On the other side, even if they are all Thanos inferiors, the members of the team are no sloush and could pull some win by using strategy of some sort.

So it really depends how the fight goes, if Thanos under-estimate the team, if the team rush on Thanos like ****tards, etc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain Marvel, Superman, Thor, Hercules, Silver Surfer vs. Thanos?

eer

Team. The Thanos wanking on this board is actually getting ridiculous.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

eer

Team. The Thanos wanking on this board is actually getting ridiculous. How so? None of these guys have the power to beat an all out Thanos.

Omega Vision

eer

Team. The Thanos wanking on this board is actually getting ridiculous.
I agree. Even if Thanos could probably drop Hercules rather easily he's not going to take down that much Top Tier at once.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I agree. Even if Thanos could probably drop Hercules rather easily he's not going to take down that much Top Tier at once. Why not? None of them can even really phase him if Odin's oneshotting Surfer blasts were having little to no effect.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I say split:
On one side, Thanos actually outpower them in every way. Name it: Brain, power, strenght, endurance, etc.

Not speed. erm

Omega Vision
Why not? None of them can even really phase him if Odin's oneshotting Surfer blasts were having little to no effect.
Little to no effect? Here you go with the wanking. Just because none of the blasts immediately knocked him down didn't mean they weren't having any effect. Thanos was pretty banged up by the end of the fight, he could barely stand.

quanchi112
Little to no effect? Here you go with the wanking. Just because none of the blasts immediately knocked him down didn't mean they weren't having any effect. Thanos was pretty banged up by the end of the fight, he could barely stand. Because of the gungir blast he ran through. That's it. Other than that he was hardly even moving. Yeah, these guys don't have any chance.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How so? None of these guys have the power to beat an all out Thanos.

By all out you mean hiding behind his shields the entire time and pray they never get up close to him?

Thor pretty much makes this a sure thing. He actually has the fire power to put Thanos down outside of the team pounding on him, and has the energy manipulation/ absorption plus defenses to really cripple Thanos.

Thor vs. Thanos? Thanos wins but Thor gives him a good run for his money.

Thor plus Superman, Captain Marvel, Hercules, and Silver Surfer vs. Thanos? Team wins pretty damn handily.

quanchi112
By all out you mean hiding behind his shields the entire time and pray they never get up close to him?

Thor pretty much makes this a sure thing. He actually has the fire power to put Thanos down outside of the team pounding on him, and has the energy manipulation/ absorption plus defenses to really cripple Thanos.

Thor plus Superman, Captain Marvel, Hercules, and Silver Surfer vs. Thanos? Team wins pretty damn handily. Thanos can wave down the guy's hammer if he wants to. Thor wasn't even a threat to Thanos with the power gem. He took Thor on even though he knew he couldn't ko him because that's how confident he is Thor can't beat him.

So you ignore the Thor/Thanos fights, eh?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why not? None of them can even really phase him if Odin's oneshotting Surfer blasts were having little to no effect.

Again, that's a high showing for Thanos but that's all it is.

Thor has literally shrugged off attacks from a blood lusted Odin when he was in "I wreck Galaxies for fun" mode.

And yes Thor can phase him. Even with his physical attacks. His hurt beings above Thanos with his blows. Such as Odin, Surtur, Galactus, Celestials etc.

I mean since we are apparently going by high showings.

Superman also has some high showings.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos can wave down the guy's hammer if he wants to. Thor wasn't even a threat to Thanos with the power gem. He took Thor on even though he knew he couldn't ko him because that's how confident he is Thor can't beat him.

So you ignore the Thor/Thanos fights, eh?

What exactly does wave down his hammer mean?

And? Thanos is stronger than Thor, that's obvious and the Power Gem incident solidifies it. However it was unclear how much stronger Thor was with the Power Gem. Logic dictates that he was stronger but I doubt it was anything that noticeable. It even says that Thor would give Thanos a good fight any day in that same arc.

Depends on what you mean by threat.

I asked you this before. Where does it show that having the Power Gem means you cannot be knocked out? Thor pretty much proved the notion false when he put down Drax.

The only thing he did against Thanos that he has not previously is make him bleed but has seemingly rocked Thanos' world with his attacks I don't really think it makes a difference. Other than that his gone toe to toe with Thanos before.

Pretty damn clear to me that Starlin considers Thor to be pretty close to Thanos. Heck, he was doing really well, better than any other conventional hero against Thanos in the Infinity Gauntlet arc.

Not ignoring them at all.

batdude123
Superman also has some high showings.

Just a few. laughing out loud

Blanket

eer

Team. The Thanos wanking on this board is actually getting ridiculous. As bad as the Thor wanking?

batdude123
Snap.

quanchi112
Again, that's a high showing for Thanos but that's all it is.

Thor has literally shrugged off attacks from a blood lusted Odin when he was in "I wreck Galaxies for fun" mode.

And yes Thor can phase him. Even with his physical attacks. His hurt beings above Thanos with his blows. Such as Odin, Surtur, Galactus, Celestials etc.

I mean since we are apparently going by high showings.

Superman also has some high showings. That's another showing where he sits atop all the top tiers and heralds so it's a normal showing for Thanos.

Thor ran from him. Thor knew he couldn't beat him. That's not the same thing as challenging someone like Thanos did. Not in the least.

He hurt a weakened Galactus and he's never really threatened Surtur or Odin under his own power. He also needed to godblast Galactus while weakened to have a chance.

Thor's hurt Celestials yeah, but he's failed to criticially hurt Thanos so your point?

What exactly does wave down his hammer mean?

And? Thanos is stronger than Thor, that's obvious and the Power Gem incident solidifies it. However it was unclear how much stronger Thor was with the Power Gem. Logic dictates that he was stronger but I doubt it was anything that noticeable. It even says that Thor would give Thanos a good fight any day in that same arc.

Depends on what you mean by threat.

I asked you this before. Where does it show that having the Power Gem means you cannot be knocked out? Thor pretty much proved the notion false when he put down Drax.

The only thing he did against Thanos that he has not previously is make him bleed but has seemingly rocked Thanos' world with his attacks I don't really think it makes a difference. Other than that his gone toe to toe with Thanos before.

Pretty damn clear to me that Starlin considers Thor to be pretty close to Thanos. Heck, he was doing really well, better than any other conventional hero against Thanos in the Infinity Gauntlet arc.

Not ignoring them at all. Raise his hand and Thor's hammer harmlessly hit the dirt.

Yes, Pip said that right before or after he said Thanos looked in real trouble to which he smiled. That means Pip's statements are crap and only his opinion since he was dead wrong.

When did Thor ko Drax with the power gem? I don't get what you mean by that statement? Are you misremembering?

Thor has always been a minor threat to Thanos and takes him on with friends and power gems and always loses or is a nonfactor.

That was for a sense of drama and by that rationale I guess Wolverine is close to Thanos. It's clear he was creating dramatic effect when they had no chance and Thanos was actually fighting horribly and still crushing them.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
Speaking of which, wasn't your BZ supposed to happen at the end of March?

quanchi112
Speaking of which, wasn't your BZ supposed to happen at the end of March? End of february.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by batdude123

Your a Superman fan. Come on, chime in.

Let's double team Quan and shatter his false view of Thanos. You guys never did your battlezone so duke it out here.

biscuits

quanchi112
Your a Superman fan. Come on, chime in.

Let's double team Quan and shatter his false view of Thanos. You guys never did your battlezone so duke it out here.

biscuits It won't happen. My Thanos views will remain intact. We will eventually do the battlezone. It just hasn't happened yet.

Colossus-Big C
It won't happen. My Thanos views will remain intact. We will eventually do the battlezone. It just hasn't happened yet. is thanos ever being revived?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Blanket
As bad as the Thor wanking?

Below the belt.

quanchi112
is thanos ever being revived? He's back already. he came back in gotg 24. We have yet to see what his new power levels are going to be at.

Colossus-Big C
He's back already. he came back in gotg 24. We have yet to see what his new power levels are going to be at. what do they have planned for him?

quanchi112
what do they have planned for him? Thanos Imperative. It's in the comic section of this board with a link where the writers explain the story.

Colossus-Big C
Thanos Imperative. It's in the comic section of this board with a link where the writers explain the story. it says the good guys versus the bad guys with thanos right in the middle confused

quanchi112
it says the good guys versus the bad guys with thanos right in the middle confused Magus is the bad guy. The guardians and the heroes are the good guys while Thanos is in the middle.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Colossus-Big C
Magus is the bad guy. The guardians and the heroes are the good guys while Thanos is in the middle. Odin might be revivied in that arc shifty

Rage.Of.Olympus
Please no.

Man this Quan debate is going to become long walls of text. After I return the borrowed monitor and am forced to use my laptop once more, I'm probably going to give up.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Odin might be revivied in that arc shifty Why?

D-Block

You said Marvel has never defeated Superman so you lied I take it. Lots of characters get suckered but many don't fall as easily as Superman did here. The point is you lied. Marvel is right with Superman while you assume he's above him which is ignorance with nothing to really back it up.
thumb up

carver9

quanchi112
Good post. What's so good about it?

xJLxKing
Team wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team wins Based on?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Thor plus Superman, Captain Marvel, Hercules, and Silver Surfer vs. Thanos? Team wins pretty damn handily.

Rage Rage Rage... Thor has never been a real threat to Thanos at all. He laughs and mocks thor the majority of time they encounter each other. Thor has never one v one had Thanos in any kind of danger of losing what so ever. In fact, Thor often has help to even confront Thanos when they have met. Seems odd that if Thor was as close as you claim that help would always be around the corner. Wannna know why the help is there? Because Thor has no chance to beat Thanos.

Now onto the fight... I think Thanos takes a slim majority but it wouldn't be that easy, but he would prevail. Reason being... durability, tech and firepower. Herc is of no value here and probably one-shotted. We've seen what Thanos does to Surfer.. which again would imply he goes down after a few barrages. Surfer's durability is very comparable to all the other heralds.. yet you think they will last longer? Nah... A few omni directional blast and most of the rest are done for. I do agree Thor would be the last standing with Supes coming up second. HOwever, what then.. Thor is now going to beat Thanos? Lol.

iceman24567
Team wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rage Rage Rage... Thor has never been a real threat to Thanos at all. He laughs and mocks thor the majority of time they encounter each other. Thor has never one v one had Thanos in any kind of danger of losing what so ever. In fact, Thor often has help to even confront Thanos when they have met. Seems odd that if Thor was as close as you claim that help would always be around the corner. Wannna know why the help is there? Because Thor has no chance to beat Thanos.

You Thanos fans act as if mocking is a sign of anything. I'd love to hear how high end you think Spider-Man is. And define mocking for me.

And the closest Thor has ever come to losing against Thanos is when Thanos failed to put down Thor after hitting him with energy attacks by surprise.

The only time Thor ever had help confronting Thanos is when he fought him with the Thing which as you know was a non factor in that fight (He might as well have been going solo.) and when Spider-Man webbed his eyes.

Uhuh.

Now onto the fight... I think Thanos takes a slim majority but it wouldn't be that easy, but he would prevail. Reason being... durability, tech and firepower. Herc is of no value here and probably one-shotted. We've seen what Thanos does to Surfer.. which again would imply he goes down after a few barrages. Surfer's durability is very comparable to all the other heralds.. yet you think they will last longer? Nah... A few omni directional blast and most of the rest are done for. I do agree Thor would be the last standing with Supes coming up second. HOwever, what then.. Thor is now going to beat Thanos? Lol.

Too bad you have Thor who can absorb all the energy attacks Thanos throws at them or defend everybody else from all of his energy attacks through force fields etc. Mjolnir is a ***** ain't she? sad

Rage.Of.Olympus

Blanket
Thanos knocks Thor out as easily as the sniper bullet did.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not before Thor calls the cops on Thanos.

Blanket
Or before Thor 'downs' Thanos with one shot?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nah that's after Hercules "webs" his eyes shut and Thor makes him eat dirt.

Blanket
The way I see it, Superman goes down to a gas station, Thor goes down to a bullet in the face, Hercules goes down to Wolverine, and Thanos throws a brick at Surfer. While Thanos goes down to one shot from Thor before Thor gets hit by the bullet.

Billy wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Blanket
The way I see it, Superman goes down to a gas station, Thor goes down to a bullet in the face, Hercules goes down to Wolverine, and Thanos throws a brick at Surfer. While Thanos goes down to one shot from Thor before Thor gets hit by the bullet.

Billy wins.

I always pictured some generic Vampire beating up Clark personally.

Hmm, Billy sure is lucky the Celestial Archer isn't there to put an arrow in his head. Black Adam can contest as to how dangerous he can be.

JakeTheBank
Eh, he's had some pretty low showings in the Power of Shazam ongoing in the 90's, especially with the power sharing in effect.

quanchi112

KuRuPT Thanosi
You Thanos fans act as if mocking is a sign of anything. I'd love to hear how high end you think Spider-Man is. And define mocking for me.

And the closest Thor has ever come to losing against Thanos is when Thanos failed to put down Thor after hitting him with energy attacks by surprise.

The only time Thor ever had help confronting Thanos is when he fought him with the Thing which as you know was a non factor in that fight (He might as well have been going solo.) and when Spider-Man webbed his eyes.

Uhuh.

Too bad you have Thor who can absorb all the energy attacks Thanos throws at them or defend everybody else from all of his energy attacks through force fields etc. Mjolnir is a ***** ain't she? sad

The point though Rage is not just about mocking... it's about mocking and always proving superior to another. If you just mock somebody and get your ass kicked... then clearly your mocking meant very little. However, in this case.. Thanos just laughs at the notion that Thor has a chance at beating him.. and what do you know.. he has yet to do so. EVER. He hasn't even come close. As I referenced and the majority of time... Thor has back up.. which further proves the point that Thor isn't near enough to take down Thanos.

You can reference what Thor and his hammer can do all you want.. However, Thor still has to fight in Character. It's clear by their history Thor isn't' just standing there absorbing everything Thanos can dish out as you would wish it. If that is the case then I'll have Thanos teleport and attack Thor right away up close and personal and get rid of him. However, that isn't really in character for Thanos either. Thus I see it as a long drawn out fight each and everytime. Not as this one sided best case scenerio for Thor to win under.

Mindship
This is a lot of firepower. I'm going with the Uber 5.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindship
This is a lot of firepower. I'm going with the Uber 5. Not even close to Odin power level so I can't see them winning a single matchup.

Enyalus

zeel
No, you may think you do but you actually retype the same old song and dance over and over again. We know Thanos is above these guys because they struggle with one another and are on the same field. Marvel has ko'd Superman before and they are portrayed as equals on panel. That's not consistently beating someone who is on his level. Supes hasn't even bested Orion yet you claim he walks through these guys which isn't the case at all.

Thanos laughs off Thor and Surfer. Superman can't even laugh off WW's blows.

Wm thor greater then all theses combatants combines and he couldnt even take thanos down with the power gem. good fight but thanos wins in the end.

Anyone thinking supes can hang with a skyfather is a retard, darky is the only guy cloes enough to a low end skyfather and has bested him i think once and it was a melee fight. shit supes could beat odin in a melee fight, hell thor could to dont mean they can beat odin himself.

zeel
Not even close to Odin power level so I can't see them winning a single matchup.

Quanchi hey bud i wanna ask you a question. I dont see theses guys winning. But do yiou think if they bring their a-game it would be at least a decent fight?

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
Wm thor greater then all theses combatants combines and he couldnt even take thanos down with the power gem. good fight but thanos wins in the end.

Anyone thinking supes can hang with a skyfather is a retard, darky is the only guy cloes enough to a low end skyfather and has bested him i think once and it was a melee fight. shit supes could beat odin in a melee fight, hell thor could to dont mean they can beat odin himself. Most supes fans throw the term around very loosely. They consider Seid a skyfather as it furthers their agenda.

Originally posted by zeel
Quanchi hey bud i wanna ask you a question. I dont see theses guys winning. But do yiou think if they bring their a-game it would be at least a decent fight? A decent fight yes, just one they cannot win.

Colossus-Big C

eer

Team. The Thanos wanking on this board is actually getting ridiculous. laughing laughing laughing

BattleMage
Team is too much!!

-Pr-
Any reason not to close this for spite?

Nihilist
Originally posted by -Pr-
Any reason not to close this for spite? How is it spite when non of them cna put down Thanos

Colossus-Big C
leave it open, its not really spite.

theres some convincing arguments on thanos

-Pr-
Originally posted by Nihilist
How is it spite when non of them cna put down Thanos

iyo.

carver9
Thanos

Nihilist
iyo. No, going by who is on the team and on panel showing for and against Thanos.

-Pr-
No, going by who is on the team and on panel showing for and against Thanos.

which is still your opinion, as others might interpret the same comics differently.

Nihilist
which is still your opinion, as others might interpret the same comics differently. No it pretty much fact, Surfer may as well not be here as he offers nothing against Thanos, same with Herc, a far weaker pre res Thanos easily put down Thor in 2 shots, so that just leaves CM and Supes.

-Pr-
No it pretty much fact, Surfer may as well not be here as he offers nothing against Thanos, same with Herc, a far weaker pre res Thanos easily put down Thor in 2 shots, so that just leaves CM and Supes.

it's not fact, though, seeing as Thanos has never fought Superman or Captain Marvel, and Norrin fights like an idiot most of the time.

carver9
No it pretty much fact, Surfer may as well not be here as he offers nothing against Thanos, same with Herc, a far weaker pre res Thanos easily put down Thor in 2 shots, so that just leaves CM and Supes.

Who would get Stomped just as easily as Surfer and Thor.

kgkg
Any reason not to close this for spite? Yes half the posters seriously believe Thanos wins is a good reason to keep this thread open.

Colossus-Big C
bump

h1a8
Superman solos. Spite thread this is.

That is why this thread is over 200 pages.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=434228&pagenumber=226

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>