Link vs. Cole McGrath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Cole gets tricked again into activating another Ray Sphere. The explosion causes a tear which sends him into another dimension. He falls out of the tear and lands on Zelda and she's unconscious. Link walks into the throne room and visits her. Seeing her unconscious and Cole right next to her, the elf thinks he purposely harmed her which angers him. Minutes later, Link crashes into the mask seller's shop in the village near the castle. Link gets out of the wreckage and sees Cole preparing to attack again.

This is Link from Twilight Princess (again) and Cole is from inFamous.

Link has his Master Sword and shield, and all other weapons and equipment. Cole McGrath is fully good and not evil and has all his powers which are fully upgraded and he also has the electric blades.

Who will win this fight?

Sin_Volvagia
Another Link thread.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I think Link wins this but I've only played the Infamous demo.

ScreamPaste
mariofacepalm

-The LLLC doesn't make Zelda threads

Link does win.

Phantom Miria
You should have gone without the story.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Cole McGrath is fully good and not evil

This amused me. Anyway, Cole can only hope to keep Link at a distance and call on the thunder. Sadly, I think this will go to Link.

ScreamPaste
Sadly? uhuh

Phantom Miria
Cole is awesomeness.

ScreamPaste
Link is also awesomeness. stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
It's interesting that somehow Cole can make a choice to open another Ray Sphere and remain good. I'm wondering if this sphere was also supposed to make Cole more powerful.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
It's interesting that somehow Cole can make a choice to open another Ray Sphere and remain good. I'm wondering if this sphere was also supposed to make Cole more powerful.

That was why I said he should have gone without the story.

Considering Zeke, no.

ScreamPaste
Sidenote, NemeSis claims to have only played TP, and yet somehow Cole blasted TP Link into OoT Castle Town.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice

Hey, I needed to think of a way how Cole can meet Link. Sue me.

MooCowofJustice
This thread is hilarious. smile

Yeah, I think Link wins.

Oh wow, didn't see OoT Castle Town thing either. I think Cole lacks the firepower to knock Link that far. That's quite a distance.

wammamram
epic spite thread.... reported

BloodRain
-The LLLC doesn't make Zelda threads
>.> you made two dark Link threads

Lets see, if he can take the electricity he wins.

ScreamPaste
And a shovel gauntlet, neither one intentionally unbalanced in Link's favour. Those were my first, second, and third! Link threads.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by wammamram
epic spite thread.... reported

facepalm

ScreamPaste
It is kind of spitey, Neme. no expression Are you trying to apologise to the LLLC for attempting unbalance your other Link threads against him? erm

BloodRain
Not that it'll turn the tables on this but how does he deal with electric shocks?

Kessler would of had a better chance imo.

Poor poor Nemesis

ScreamPaste
Ganondorf uses electricity in pretty much every game he's in, and the master sword never seems to conduct it. Also, when Link is ten he takes down Barinade. erm

MooCowofJustice
Cole's Electricity doesn't seem to be conducted by all kinds of metal, either. A shield may block it.

Nemesis X
So even though Cole McGrath is a challenge for Alex Mercer and Alex Mercer is a challenge for Link, you don't think Cole can be a challenge for Link also? You guys should be smacked.

Phantom Miria
Just because Cole and Alex / Alex and Link are in the same thread, does not make them a challenge to eachother.

*Points to Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden and Sargeras VS Sephiroth thread*

Demonic Phoenix
So even though Cole McGrath is a challenge for Alex Mercer and Alex Mercer is a challenge for Link, you don't think Cole can be a challenge for Link also? You guys should be smacked.

Flawless logic.

~ From what I know of Link, he wins.

Phantom Miria
What logic?

MooCowofJustice
I sense some sarcasm in this thread. And I now wish to coin the term "sargasm" and will use it whenever someone uses sarcasm well.

Heythere,Honey
Young Link from OoT just side steps electric blasts. I'm pretty sure TP Link could easily evade Cole's attacks and win.

SpadeKing
sounds more like gameplay, either way I don't see undruable Cole winning anyway.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Young Link from OoT just side steps electric blasts. I'm pretty sure TP Link could easily evade Cole's attacks and win.

OoT and TP are different Link though, are they not?

MasterSword777
In my opinion OoT Link is far more powerful than TP Link, he's just got more impressive feats and better items. TP Link is still more impressive than Cole though. He took down a Ganondorf who could tank castle destroying attacks, he could beat Cole pretty easy.

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
OoT and TP are different Link though, are they not?
Yepz.

Phantom Miria
Thanks to that knowledge, what OoT Link does is next to irrelevant, since they are two different characters.

NemeBro
So even though Cole McGrath is a challenge for Alex Mercer and Alex Mercer is a challenge for Link, you don't think Cole can be a challenge for Link also? You guys should be smacked. Cole McGrath is a challenge for Alex Mercer?

When did this happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.