Kain v.s. Slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Kain and Slayer face off in the middle of the Shire, for the amusement of Bilbo Baggins and his extended family. Reign in Blood plays in the background.

Who is triumphant?

Idea came from the Strongest Vampire thread.

FinalAnswer
BT is triumphant

NemeBro
Hm, hard to say.

Can Kain defeat a vampire who is immune to the attacks of city+ busters, one who is faster than people who regularly lightning-time, one who is the most powerful in a cast with mid-tiers who can apply 40 tons of pressure to a pencil while lightly sketching and wearing strength limiters, and can Kain resist a punch that can send an opponent out of the galaxy?

I think not.

heartlesshero17
I gotta go with Slayer!

Burning thought
@Nemebro

Kain does not have to resist any of those things if hes not hit by them.

And the way your saying it, it sounds like hes not got direct or actual feats showing he is>city busting power. Only the implication that he can beat them.

He loses his soul or his mind or his blood. Choose one.

Nephthys
If the guy's a lightning-timer Kain has no shot of dodgeing erm

NemeBro
Originally posted by Burning thought
@Nemebro

Kain does not have to resist any of those things if hes not hit by them.

And the way your saying it, it sounds like hes not got direct or actual feats showing he is>city busting power. Only the implication that he can beat them.

He loses his soul or his mind or his blood. Choose one. He can punch you clear out of the galaxy.

He is faster than Kain's thought processes.

By the time Kain can think to shit himself he is flying past Sirius.

Implication? There is no implication, Slayer is unarguably the strongest character in the game, rivaled only by That Man, both a powerful reality warper and a peer of Slayer's.

The Soul Reaver cannot so much as break his skin.

Kain's abilities do not factor into this fight at all when Slayer can destroy him before Kain can think to do anything.

Burning thought
Originally posted by NemeBro
He can punch you clear out of the galaxy.

He is faster than Kain's thought processes.

By the time Kain can think to shit himself he is flying past Sirius.

Implication? There is no implication, Slayer is unarguably the strongest character in the game, rivaled only by That Man, both a powerful reality warper and a peer of Slayer's.

The Soul Reaver cannot so much as break his skin.

Kain's abilities do not factor into this fight at all when Slayer can destroy him before Kain can think to do anything.

Youve said that but never proven it. You using background images as proof like Andromeda Pyron?

And Kains full concious thought process is faster than his Perception process.

By the time Slayers brain can concieve a blur his soul is stuffed into kains sweet little sword.

Show the evidence that he has taken the things you claim he has.

Show me the PSI he has taken.

Show me Slayers mental speed.

Originally posted by Nephthys
If the guy's a lightning-timer Kain has no shot of dodgeing erm

if and if Kain attempts to dodge physically.

NemeBro
Youve said that but never proven it. You using background images as proof like Andromeda Pyron?

And Kains full concious thought process is faster than his Perception process.

By the time Slayers brain can concieve a blur his soul is stuffed into kains sweet little sword.

Show the evidence that he has taken the things you claim he has.

Show me the PSI he has taken.

Show me Slayers mental speed. 1. No you silly impaired person. We actually see the punch thrown, and we see where the opponent is sent.

2. Prove it is as fast as lightning.

3. Prove Kain can do this faster than a lightning timer can hit him.

4. Justice destroyed the country of Japan, yet she is weaker than Slayer. Eddie has destroyed a city, yet he is insignifigant compared to Slayer.

5. I am not going to do any calculations, who do I look like, ShitPaste?

6. He is able to fight other lightning timers, and holds back while doing it. Ky Kiske uses lightning powers, his lightning is routinely dodged or blocked, Ride the Lightning, one of his moves, is stated to be Ky charging at lightning speed.

Burning thought
1. No you silly impaired person. We actually see the punch thrown, and we see where the opponent is sent.

2. Prove it is as fast as lightning.

3. Prove Kain can do this faster than a lightning timer can hit him.

4. Justice destroyed the country of Japan, yet she is weaker than Slayer. Eddie has destroyed a city, yet he is insignifigant compared to Slayer.

5. I am not going to do any calculations, who do I look like, ShitPaste?

6. He is able to fight other lightning timers, and holds back while doing it. Ky Kiske uses lightning powers, his lightning is routinely dodged or blocked, Ride the Lightning, one of his moves, is stated to be Ky charging at lightning speed.

1. Into a background image.....

2. I dont have to unless you can prove his reactions are as fast as lightning. Would be a bit redundant.

3. See 2.

4. So? this does not mean he can take their hits, or deal more damage. They would be insignifacnt to kain because he can just slow them in time and take their souls without them having lifted a finger.

5. Wear a green hat, hold a beer and you will be on your way.

6, So your saying just because a combat move in the gameplay is apprently fast that canonically Slayer can dodge lightning? smile

NemeBro
1. Into a background image.....

2. I dont have to unless you can prove his reactions are as fast as lightning. Would be a bit redundant.

3. See 2.

4. So? this does not mean he can take their hits, or deal more damage. They would be insignifacnt to kain because he can just slow them in time and take their souls without them having lifted a finger.

5. Wear a green hat, hold a beer and you will be on your way.

6, So your saying just because a combat move in the gameplay is apprently fast that canonically Slayer can dodge lightning? smile 1.

2. Already did.

3. I would say see 2, but I am not entirely sure you can read.

4. Slayer has never been harmed by a single GG character, their attacks do no damage to them, his only losses are ones that he allowed to happen. Time? GG has time warpers that make Kain look like an imbecile.

5. You want him. Admit it.

6. I am saying that since Sol Badguy can easily dodge Ky's lightning that Slayer, who is faster than Sol, can do so as well.

No End N Site
Slayer's basic stats are much higher than Kain's. He's stronger, faster, more durable, etc...But Kain has FAR better "powers" as far as we know. Until GG actually takes their asses beyond XX, they have been stuck on 2 for almost 10 years, I will reserve my judgment. Slayer's story is pretty damn vague, revealin' pretty much nothin'. The game barely scratches the surface as to how powerful he really is. He is clearly better than anyone in the cast at this point with out much effort. He is so much more better, he can't even be knocked unconscious in the game, at all.

Anyone curious about GG can look here.
http://www.guiltygear.ru/ggworld.php?sect=plot&lang=en

Phantom Miria
Lightning speed + BFR punch = Slayer wins, regardless if Kain can take the hit or not. Kain is not fast enough to react to lightning.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
Slayer's basic stats are much higher than Kain's. He's stronger, faster, more durable, etc...But Kain has FAR better "powers" as far as we know. Until GG actually takes their asses beyond XX, they have been stuck on 2 for almost 10 years, I will reserve my judgment. Slayer's story is pretty damn vague, revealin' pretty much nothin'. The game barely scratches the surface as to how powerful he really is. He is clearly better than anyone in the cast at this point with out much effort. He is so much more better, he can't even be knocked unconscious in the game, at all.

http://www.guiltygear.ru/ggworld.php?sect=plot&lang=en It is true that the true nature of Slayer's powers are unknown, it is obvious he can do much moar, but in the game he only uses simple physical strikes because he is so far above the cast.

But based on the other character's physical stats and Slayer's own being far above their's, that gives him the win.

Phanteros
Slayer owns this match

Burning thought
Slayer's basic stats are much higher than Kain's. He's stronger, faster, more durable, etc...
http://www.guiltygear.ru/ggworld.php?sect=plot&lang=en

You seem a more knowledgable person on the series, can you direct me to a storyline event/vid that can show me his feats?

2. Already did.

3. I would say see 2, but I am not entirely sure you can read.

4. Slayer has never been harmed by a single GG character, their attacks do no damage to them, his only losses are ones that he allowed to happen. Time? GG has time warpers that make Kain look like an imbecile.

5. You want him. Admit it.

6. I am saying that since Sol Badguy can easily dodge Ky's lightning that Slayer, who is faster than Sol, can do so as well.

2. No, youve simply stated he can fight with other lightning timers, does not mean he is as fask as them. Kratos can fight with Hermes, but hes not as fast.

3. A lot better than you dear boy.

4. In gameplay or a canon storyline event? show...

6. A guy can escape the aim of another characters lightning attack so therefore another character has lightning reflexes? wut lol, your going to have to show the event, it sounds pretty sketchy.

But based on the other character's physical stats and Slayer's own being far above their's, that gives him the win.

So I am right, your basing him being faster, stronger etc based on some gameplay statistics? roll eyes (sarcastic)

XanatosForever
So I am right, your basing him being faster, stronger etc based on some gameplay statistics? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It sounds more like he is basing them off canon statistics from characters' stories. The fact some of those statistics are translatable to gameplay should have no bearing on this.

Burning thought
Therefore gameplay statistics. "physical stats" sounded like hes looking at the HP, numerical damage and other stats you find in games.

ScreamPaste
Nah. Sounds to me like these characters have ridiculous feats and cannot harm or keep up with Slayer in canon.

XanatosForever
Okay...but then he goes on to mention how one character places 40 tons of pressure when holding a pencil lightly to paper while wearing strength limiters. I don't think that's easily translatable to gameplay other than "he hits really hard."

Burning thought
How "one" character, not Slayer, it sounds to me like Slayer has no feats and the assumption he is better is because of some animations and gameplay mechanics. Not actual feats.

ScreamPaste
Or because in canon the characters cannot hurt him, and he is faster? I see no mention of gameplay mechanics.

Burning thought
He is faster based on what? if theres no feat, theres no feat. The only indication they cannot hurt him in a normal match is he doesnt knockout like the rest. I would like to see his "canon" feats otherwise he is useless.

XanatosForever
How "one" character, not Slayer, it sounds to me like Slayer has no feats and the assumption he is better is because of some animations and gameplay mechanics. Not actual feats.

I'm not saying whether or not Slayer has feats, I was using an example to show that NemeBro wasn't just spouting game mechanics by taking canon events from the characters. That's it.

Burning thought
He was using gameplay mechanics when he mensioned physical stats and compared them to the other characters. Physical stats if he was refering to the numerical figuires for each characters abilities are not a good gauge for powers. He was bringing up canon for those characters, not for slayer.

XanatosForever
Physical stats aren't always tied to gameplay, and even if he's not giving straight feats for Slayer, if it is canon that Slayer is above the other characters, then it gives a foundation to base him on. Not unlike, say, taking Raziel's physical stats and comparing them to Kain's.

No End N Site
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Okay...but then he goes on to mention how one character places 40 tons of pressure when holding a pencil lightly to paper while wearing strength limiters. I don't think that's easily translatable to gameplay other than "he hits really hard."

That's Potemkin and he is undoubtedly the strongest character in the game. He is the Zangief of GG. "The Big Man". Slayer is not stronger than Potemkin. He could kick his ass cuz he's very skilled and a true pro in combat. But in the strenght department, Potemkin is tops.

Potemkin...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/potemkin.jpg

Slayer is above everyone in the game, but not above everyone in every way. He can just kick everyone's ass cuz he's got "skillz".

ScreamPaste
Still can't hurt Slayer to my knowledge.

No End N Site
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Still can't hurt Slayer to my knowledge.

No..he prolly couldn't. But Slayer would lose in arm wrestlin' match.

Cyner
I wouldn't consider his Galaxy punch anywhere near canon, it's just a fun insta kill.

Burning thought
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Physical stats aren't always tied to gameplay, and even if he's not giving straight feats for Slayer, if it is canon that Slayer is above the other characters, then it gives a foundation to base him on. Not unlike, say, taking Raziel's physical stats and comparing them to Kain's.

But Kain actually has real feats that we can see of him overpowering Raziel. Theres no such feat shown at least so far that Slayer has overpowered these characters.

But anyway based on feats, he loses his soul, his blood, etc.

He cant necesserily move at lightning speeds or at any high level of speed.

NemeBro
2. No, youve simply stated he can fight with other lightning timers, does not mean he is as fask as them. Kratos can fight with Hermes, but hes not as fast.

3. A lot better than you dear boy.

4. In gameplay or a canon storyline event? show...

6. A guy can escape the aim of another characters lightning attack so therefore another character has lightning reflexes? wut lol, your going to have to show the event, it sounds pretty sketchy.

So I am right, your basing him being faster, stronger etc based on some gameplay statistics? roll eyes (sarcastic) 1. I do not know why, but I forgot to answer this before. No, not merely based on a background image, we see what is meant to be his opponent fly over the galaxy. Even if he only sent him into space however, that would make him far far far far far far far far far stronger than Kain.

2. He can fight with them casually. He does not exert any effort in keeping up with them, he can casually fight guys like Chipp Zanuff who, according to Venom I believe it was, can quickly travel entire countries and continents in a short time.

3. You have proven to nearly everyone here that your grasp of the English language is pitifully weak. Mine is immaculate you silly Brit.

4. "You are truly a powerful warrior... Hey, why are you walking away laughing... Did I really win?"

Said by Ky Kiske (Something to that effect, cannot recall exactly what was said) when Ky "beats" him, Slayer walks away laughing. It should be noted Ky is one of the strongest characters in the series. Slayer's "losses" are those that he allowed to happen, he pretends to lose against all of the characters, and has never been harmed in combat. And yes, despite your foolish faggotry that all gameplay is negligible (That would take away most of Kain's abilities by the way), when Slayer is "defeated," he merely lies on the ground with his head up looking slightly amused. Gameplay does not make it default noncanon, though an impaired individual such as yourself would not know this.

6. Aim. Cute. No, if you really want I could put up a video of the canceled Guilty Gear anime (If you were to see it, you would know why it was canceled...) showing Sol Badguy reacting to Ky's Ride the Lightning after he uses it, to prove at the very least that Sol can react to lightning. But I'm nawt gonna do that, lazy, and because **** you.

7. Point out where I said "gameplay physical statistics" please, at least try not to assume bullshit like that when I never said it.

His physical statistics allow him to absolutely toy with the entire cast of GG.

A cast of characters who are lightning speed or even faster, with a character who can apply 40 tons of pressure to a pencil while lightly sketching with strength limiters, with a city buster who is only a mid-tier, with time ****ers and reality warpers like I-No, Faust, and Raven, Slayer is above them all.

Using his physical power. no expression

Do not get me wrong.

Slayer does indeed lack feats, because he has yet to seriously enter a fight, as in ever, but he is so far above the entire cast that by using sheer physical abilities he is still above them, and he does so lazily. Implied power is still power, and based only on implied power, Slayer would annihilate Kain.

NemeBro
That's Potemkin and he is undoubtedly the strongest character in the game. He is the Zangief of GG. "The Big Man". Slayer is not stronger than Potemkin. He could kick his ass cuz he's very skilled and a true pro in combat. But in the strenght department, Potemkin is tops.

Potemkin...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/potemkin.jpg

Slayer is above everyone in the game, but not above everyone in every way. He can just kick everyone's ass cuz he's got "skillz". First of all, physically Zangief is not the strongest in SF. Gouki is, and allowing some assumptions I guess Gouken and Oro.

Second of all, Slayer is, like he is to all the characters, above Potemkin at an impossible level.

"Skillz?"

Slayer has the most obviously lazy fighting style in the entire game. no expression

He throws punches without looking at you, kicks while sitting down on his cape/chair, he blocks attacks with a single hand and with smoke from his pipe dood.

Like I said, implied power is still power.

Burning thought
1. I do not know why, but I forgot to answer this before. No, not merely based on a background image, we see what is meant to be his opponent fly over the galaxy. Even if he only sent him into space however, that would make him far far far far far far far far far stronger than Kain.

2. He can fight with them casually. He does not exert any effort in keeping up with them, he can casually fight guys like Chipp Zanuff who, according to Venom I believe it was, can quickly travel entire countries and continents in a short time.

3. You have proven to nearly everyone here that your grasp of the English language is pitifully weak. Mine is immaculate you silly Brit.

4. "You are truly a powerful warrior... Hey, why are you walking away laughing... Did I really win?"

Said by Ky Kiske (Something to that effect, cannot recall exactly what was said) when Ky "beats" him, Slayer walks away laughing. It should be noted Ky is one of the strongest characters in the series. Slayer's "losses" are those that he allowed to happen, he pretends to lose against all of the characters, and has never been harmed in combat. And yes, despite your foolish faggotry that all gameplay is negligible (That would take away most of Kain's abilities by the way), when Slayer is "defeated," he merely lies on the ground with his head up looking slightly amused. Gameplay does not make it default noncanon, though an impaired individual such as yourself would not know this.

6. Aim. Cute. No, if you really want I could put up a video of the canceled Guilty Gear anime (If you were to see it, you would know why it was canceled...) showing Sol Badguy reacting to Ky's Ride the Lightning after he uses it, to prove at the very least that Sol can react to lightning. But I'm nawt gonna do that, lazy, and because **** you.

7. Point out where I said "gameplay physical statistics" please, at least try not to assume bullshit like that when I never said it.

His physical statistics allow him to absolutely toy with the entire cast of GG.

A cast of characters who are lightning speed or even faster, with a character who can apply 40 tons of pressure to a pencil while lightly sketching with strength limiters, with a city buster who is only a mid-tier, with time ****ers and reality warpers like I-No, Faust, and Raven, Slayer is above them all.

Using his physical power. no expression

Do not get me wrong.

Slayer does indeed lack feats, because he has yet to seriously enter a fight, as in ever, but he is so far above the entire cast that by using sheer physical abilities he is still above them, and he does so lazily. Implied power is still power, and based only on implied power, Slayer would annihilate Kain.

1. Its just gameplay, hes never actually punted anyone through a galaxy in canon by the sounds of it, if he has at all. Ive seen the vid in the other thread in "strongest vampire", it just looks like background image.

2. based on what canon showing? and back to the Kratos example, you dont have to be faster than someone to beat them, your assuming.

3. No I have proven to everyone here that I am not interested in grammar on a forum you silly American.

4. Wow, what concrete evidence of how powerful he is, how he can resist skyscraper busting and dodge lightning after its come at him.

6. Because you have no point and any feat involving Slayer could simply be based on reacting to aim or something else rather than the actual attack, most feats are yet you call everything a reaction to the power itself, your overhyping it.

7. Your just listing the same things youve said already, youve not even listed a good example of him actually doing something let alone a feat.

No based on your poor interpretation and fan wank he is faster and stronger than Kain, nothing more. Kain still time screws and soul rapes him. Or simply devours his blood and then beats him to death with his own powers for lulz.

ScreamPaste
Bump for AIDS.

Kain would be dead before he could think to do any of this, based on NemeBro's "fan wank", as you put it.

No End N Site
First of all, physically Zangief is not the strongest in SF. Gouki is, and allowing some assumptions I guess Gouken and Oro.

Akuma aint stronger than The Gief, he can punch harder, he's not stronger. Oro and Hugo may be the only characters around The Gief's level.

Second of all, Slayer is, like he is to all the characters, above Potemkin at an impossible level.

You have to prove Slayer is physically stronger than Potemkin.

"Skillz?"

Slayer fights better than anyone in the game.

Slayer has the most obviously lazy fighting style in the entire game. no expression He's not serious but that doesn't mean he's stronger in a physical sense.

Gen holds back in the entire SF series against everyone, does that mean he's stronger than Hugo? No. He's just not tryin' to kill you.

He throws punches without looking at you, kicks while sitting down on his cape/chair, he blocks attacks with a single hand and with smoke from his pipe dood.

How does that make him 'stronger' than Potemkin? He could easily kick Po's ass, but you don't have to be physically stronger to do that.

Like I said, implied power is still power.

Implied power gets you no where in a VS thread. I learned that a long time ago wit Morrigan.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ScreamPaste

Kain would be dead before he could think to do any of this, based on NemeBro's "fan wank", as you put it.

No, based on Nemebros assumptions Kain would have reacted and moved in 0.2, as Slayer takes 0.5 to think about using his lightning speed and percieve Kain.

But anyway, Slayer it has been deduced is featless. It would take a hellava lot of assumptions based on a lack of info on the character to give him what he needs to be a worthy opponent for Kain.

ScreamPaste
I lol'd. A lightning timer doesn't percieve until 0.5?

Burning thought
If he dodged lightning from behind him and he never knew the opponent was there until the lightning was fired then he would "likely" be quicker than 0.5, although technically you would have a lot of senses to draw on other than perception to dodge something. The reaction to touching something hot is like 0.15, the reaction to sound, movement etc is about 0.3. You would not have to make a concious decision to avoid something, on the other hand he woud have to make one to attack Kain. So he could essentially dodge Kains physical blows.

To be able to think quicker than Kain hes going to have to react to someone teleporting in front of him or fireing behind him and instantly launching their power of lightning, which has to be as quick as real world lightning ofc, not a fantasy make which could be the case here as it is for some of Zeus' powers in GoW.

Utrigita
Bah Caine kills them all 131

Nephthys
Well that's only becuase Caine has the special power of 'You Lose'.

Burning thought
Thats what I was going to say sad

Utrigita
Well that's only becuase Caine has the special power of 'You Lose'.

How about being above the combined power of all 13 Antediluvians, even without that rule (which is a testomy to just the amount of suicide it is to engage him) a Elder around 9-10 generation can still with a thought level a fourstored house iirc.

Burning thought
Whats an Antediluvians?

Nephthys
The third generation of vampires in Vampire: The Masquerade, descended from Caine, from the Bible, 'cursed' by God to be practically a god himself. Each one is pretty much a mini apocalypse.

NemeBro
Akuma aint stronger than The Gief, he can punch harder, he's not stronger. Oro and Hugo may be the only characters around The Gief's level.

You have to prove Slayer is physically stronger than Potemkin.

Slayer fights better than anyone in the game.

He's not serious but that doesn't mean he's stronger in a physical sense.

Gen holds back in the entire SF series against everyone, does that mean he's stronger than Hugo? No. He's just not tryin' to kill you.

How does that make him 'stronger' than Potemkin? He could easily kick Po's ass, but you don't have to be physically stronger to do that.

Implied power gets you no where in a VS thread. I learned that a long time ago wit Morrigan. 1. ...No. Gouki can destroy/sink an island with a punch, while not Shin, and do so casually. He carried a sunken ship to the surface with his leg. What the hell does the Gief have to compare to that? Wrestling a bear? Wait, no, wrestling like, THREE bears! eek!

2. Galaxy punch. no expression Even the implication puts Slayer as stronger than Slayer.

3. Lol no he doesn't. His "skillz" consist of Slayer doing spinning ballerina kicks and flailing about in mid-air. Slayer fights with such a lack of skill it is hilarious, he is blatantly ****ing around.

4. He casual can avoid/block/counter anyone in the cast's attacks. Including Potemkin, a mid-tier.

5. Gen also has a martial art that can kill you with a touch. no expression A better example is Gouki.

6. I was explaining how Slayer being superior to them has nothing to do with fighting skills. no expression Which it doesn't.

7. Morrigan's implied power on the other hand is not only implied, but she does not even have the said power that is implied within the game. no expression

Unlike her, we know that Slayer is above the cast with physical stats alone. It is not like I am assuming he is a powerful reality and time warper based on what people like I-No, Raven, or That Man can do (Though he does seem to be able to traverse dimensions easily), but based on his physical abilities being above the entire cast and all their powers, yeah, we can assume to an extent.

Utrigita
The third generation of vampires in Vampire: The Masquerade, descended from Caine, from the Bible, 'cursed' by God to be practically a god himself. Each one is pretty much a mini apocalypse.

^what he said.

A example would be the disciplin fortitude, It can at level 9 (something that is accessable for a "ordinary" vampire make one of your limbs physically undestructable for 10 minutes. It's said that Caine given his thousand of years long lifespan has greater knowledge about each Disciplin then any other, so if a simple Vampire can learn this, I'll just leave hanging in the air what Caine can do.

Nephthys
I believe one level 10 power has the Antideluvian Enoia meld with the Earth. Meaning she controlled the entire planet. In fact, iirc theres one level 10 power all disciplines have and its called 'Plot Device', basically it does whatever you need it to do.

And Caine is more powerful than all of the Antideluvians combined with millenia of practice.

Sorry for derailing.

No End N Site
No. Gouki can destroy/sink an island with a punch, while not Shin, and do so casually. He carried a sunken ship to the surface with his leg. What the hell does the Gief have to compare to that? Wrestling a bear? Wait, no, wrestling like, THREE bears! eek!

Akuma didn't carry a ship, he kicked it. He strikes very hard. But he is not physically stronger than Gief. When Akuma can bend solid steel just by walkin' into it on mistake. Let me know.

Galaxy punch. no expression Even the implication puts Slayer as stronger than Slayer.

I'm ignoring this. You are the only person I have ever heard across the net who 1. thinks Slayer is punchin' someone out of the galaxy wit that move and 2. The only person who takes 'every' instakill seriously as a heart attack. And I Googled it, just to see how many people shared your point of veiw on both subjects...0.

Lol no he doesn't. His "skillz" consist of Slayer doing spinning ballerina kicks and flailing about in mid-air. Slayer fights with such a lack of skill it is hilarious, he is blatantly ****ing around.

And that makes him, physically, the strongest person in the game, without any feats at all?

He casual can avoid/block/counter anyone in the cast's attacks. Including Potemkin, a mid-tier.

And that's a game mechanic. Servebot can block a Proton Canon (and any other move) wit a dinner plate.

Gen also has a martial art that can kill you with a touch. no expression A better example is Gouki.

Gen is still not stronger that Zangief, yet he has special tools that can stomp Hugo. Same wit Slayer.

I was explaining how Slayer being superior to them has nothing to do with fighting skills. no expression Which it doesn't.

How can you prove that? You can not. The game has lead me to believe he can beat anyone and that he doesn't have to over power them to do it.

Morrigan's implied power on the other hand is not only implied, but she does not even have the said power that is implied within the game. no expression She gets it at the end of the game. What is your point?

Unlike her, we know that Slayer is above the cast with physical stats alone. It is not like I am assuming he is a powerful reality and time warper based on what people like I-No, Raven, or That Man can do (Though he does seem to be able to traverse dimensions easily), but based on his physical abilities being above the entire cast and all their powers, yeah, we can assume to an extent.

Morrigan's power is implied to be AT LEAST at Belial's level. Yet she has no showins that shows what she can do. I-No, Raven, or That Man don't just up and warp time and reality out of the blue. They use technology to do any of that. I-No was killed by Baiken, she's wit the rest of the cast. Raven or That Man are almost complete unknowns who could be even stronger than Slayer. I don't see how you can assume so much off of so little.

-On Topic-

Slayer moves in at mach speeds and punches Kain's head off wit mad crazy ease.

NemeBro
Akuma didn't carry a ship, he kicked it. He strikes very hard. But he is not physically stronger than Gief. When Akuma can bend solid steel just by walkin' into it on mistake. Let me know.

I'm ignoring this. You are the only person I have ever heard across the net who 1. thinks Slayer is punchin' someone out of the galaxy wit that move and 2. The only person who takes 'every' instakill seriously as a heart attack. And I Googled it, just to see how many people shared your point of veiw on both subjects...0.

And that makes him, physically, the strongest person in the game, without any feats at all?

And that's a game mechanic. Servebot can block a Proton Canon (and any other move) wit a dinner plate.

Gen is still not stronger that Zangief, yet he has special tools that can stomp Hugo. Same wit Slayer.

How can you prove that? You can not. The game has lead me to believe he can beat anyone and that he doesn't have to over power them to do it.

She gets it at the end of the game. What is your point?

Morrigan's power is implied to be AT LEAST at Belial's level. Yet she has no showins that shows what she can do. I-No, Raven, or That Man don't just up and warp time and reality out of the blue. They use technology to do any of that. I-No was killed by Baiken, she's wit the rest of the cast. Raven or That Man are almost complete unknowns who could be even stronger than Slayer. I don't see how you can assume so much off of so little.

-On Topic-

Slayer moves in at mach speeds and punches Kain's head off wit mad crazy ease. 1. Holy shit, Zangief can bend steel!? So can Batman. no expression Gouki did not kick the ship that high, he literally dragged it up there while kicking it.

2. We know that the little blink is the opponent. We know the blink was outside the galaxy. Which instant kills should not be taken seriously? Although even if Slayer only punched them in space, that would make him stronger than Potemkin.

3. Well there is the whole galaxy punching thing. smile

My point was that it is certainly fighting skill that puts Slayer above the cast.

4. I was talking about it canon. You want to be technical, he can outright take their attacks head-on without injury, the cast cannot even harm him.

5. Name Slayer's special tools that make him similar to Gen, who possesses a specialised and powerful martial art. no expression Slayer's attacks consist of normal physical strikes for the most part.

6. How does he beat them or hold his own then? Super leet fighting skills? The game has led me to believe that he is so tremendously above them all that he does not have to exert any effort in fighting any of them.

7. End of the game and does nothing...

8. And Slayer is implied to be around That Man's level, yet I do not claim he has time warping or reality warping powers. Technology? Wtf are you smoking dude? Raven's reality warping abilities is essentially the opposite of Axl Low's, instead of slipping through time he can slip through dimension, and has reality warping as a result, as well as instant regeneration. He has fought Faust, stated to be able to warp time/space and one of the stronger characters, in a reality warping battle at one point I believe. Show me where I-No uses technology to travel through time and possibly dimensions please. I-No was not killed by Baiken in canon as far as we know, that is a single ending. The other one has That Man freezing her forever in time, conscious, but immobile. We know quite a bit about Raven, and Slayer is a peer of That Man, he personally knows him with That Man directly apologising to him. They are implied to be peers in power.

9. Indeed.

No End N Site
1. Holy shit, Zangief can bend steel!? So can Batman. no expression Gouki did not kick the ship that high, he literally dragged it up there while kicking it.

2. We know that the little blink is the opponent. We know the blink was outside the galaxy. Which instant kills should not be taken seriously? Although even if Slayer only punched them in space, that would make him stronger than Potemkin.

3. Well there is the whole galaxy punching thing. smile

My point was that it is certainly fighting skill that puts Slayer above the cast.

4. I was talking about it canon. You want to be technical, he can outright take their attacks head-on without injury, the cast cannot even harm him.

5. Name Slayer's special tools that make him similar to Gen, who possesses a specialised and powerful martial art. no expression Slayer's attacks consist of normal physical strikes for the most part.

6. How does he beat them or hold his own then? Super leet fighting skills? The game has led me to believe that he is so tremendously above them all that he does not have to exert any effort in fighting any of them.

7. End of the game and does nothing...

8. And Slayer is implied to be around That Man's level, yet I do not claim he has time warping or reality warping powers. Technology? Wtf are you smoking dude? Raven's reality warping abilities is essentially the opposite of Axl Low's, instead of slipping through time he can slip through dimension, and has reality warping as a result, as well as instant regeneration. He has fought Faust, stated to be able to warp time/space and one of the stronger characters, in a reality warping battle at one point I believe. Show me where I-No uses technology to travel through time and possibly dimensions please. I-No was not killed by Baiken in canon as far as we know, that is a single ending. The other one has That Man freezing her forever in time, conscious, but immobile. We know quite a bit about Raven, and Slayer is a peer of That Man, he personally knows him with That Man directly apologising to him. They are implied to be peers in power.

9. Indeed.

1. Gief can bend solid steel 'with out tryin'. Literally walkin' out to the fightin' ring and bumped his head on some steel wit blood splurtin' out of his head and he barely notices...he uses tornadoes to perfect his pile drivers and can causally wrestle bears in the Russian winter. That's like 70 degrees below 0 in speedos wit no effect what so ever.

2. The blink did not appear outside the galaxy. It's actually near the middle. Intsakills that are clearly not serious: Faust, I-No, Bridget, and May. Do you mean to tell me that, let's say Seth from SFIV, can actually do the Tanden Engine Ultra?

3. *ignores the statement*

4. How much of the cast has Slayer fought in canon? I've never heard or seen Slayer block a punch from Potemkin. I don't think he can, I think he'll move out of the way in a real fight or he'll be smashed like a grape.

5. Idk Slayers special tools but I know he has them. You can Google any GG site you want and it will tell you that Slayer doesn't fight wit normal mortal strikes when he's serious. I'm sure Slayer has some sort of special power he uses.

6. List me all the characters in the game Slayer has beaten. Hell, list me all the ones he has fought. Go to the GG site I linked, they have all the endings of AC there. Show me him clearly over powering the cast wit just raw strength alone. I would luv to see this. *snickering*

7. Yup, does nothin', just like Slayer...and he had 2 opportunities...

8. Where is the implication that he is around That Man's level? Where is evidence of That Man's level at all? Technology, yes. That Man is a scientist, who made Raven/experimented on future Axl. Axl can not control where he goes in time. And show me or tell me where I can find where Raven travels through dimensions on the fly. Raven in a reality warping battle, are you sure your playin' GG? Where was it stated he can do this? And I hope you aint talkin' 'bout the Lightning the Argent or Overture. None of those are canon. I played GG up and down and read the FAQ 1000 times and never remember this bein' said about Raven. Only that he can travel though his time and what ever time Axl's in and that Faust found a way to follow him and they had an "extardimensional battle", meaning they fought in a parallel dimension. Not that they can warp reality. And I also don't know how warping reality would help in a fight. You know I want you to give me evidence of all of this. I-No was killed by Baiken in 'her own ending'. The events of I-No's ending are further backed up in Baiken's own story. And simply cuz they know each other that does not make Slayer and That Man peers. Sol and That Man were partners and worked closely together. Is Sol his peer too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.