Pre-Crisis Darkseid vs Superboy Prime and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Omega Vision
Darkseid.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.
Based on?

carver9
LOL, I dont think Thanos would solo this. I love Thanos but DAMN, thats giving him to much props.

Prep-Man
Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Based on? His history and his power amp the fact he went rounds with Odin prior to. Odin>Precrisis Darkseid so if I think Thanos beats Odin it's a foregone conclusion he beats seid.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
LOL, I dont think Thanos would solo this. I love Thanos but DAMN, thats giving him to much props.
He probably thinks Thanos could solo if it was just him against PC DS AND SBP. erm

Omega Vision
His history and his power amp the fact he went rounds with Odin prior to. Odin>Precrisis Darkseid so if I think Thanos beats Odin it's a foregone conclusion he beats seid.
Too bad he's never beat Odin and has shown absolutely NOTHING to indicate he could.

quanchi112
Too bad he's never beat Odin and has shown absolutely NOTHING to indicate he could. Galactus blast and the Maker owning. Thanos wins. He's too powerful and too durable.

Omega Vision
Galactus blast and the Maker owning. Thanos wins. He's too powerful and too durable.
Oh wow those totally prove it. Stop acting like the Maker incident puts him above CCU level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Oh wow those totally prove it. Stop acting like the Maker incident puts him above CCU level. roll eyes (sarcastic) I never said it did I said it puts him above Seid with the Galactus showing.

Omega Vision
I never said it did I said it puts him above Seid with the Galactus showing.
The Galactus showing is totally unquantifiable and essentially all it proves is that his blasts are powerful enough to move Galactus when Big G isn't braced for an attack. Unless it actually did damage it really means all of shit and certainly doesn't automatically put him above Odin (who really isn't the clear superior to PC DS anyway).

quanchi112
The Galactus showing is totally unquantifiable and essentially all it proves is that his blasts are powerful enough to move Galactus when Big G isn't braced for an attack. Unless it actually did damage it really means all of shit and certainly doesn't automatically put him above Odin (who really isn't the clear superior to PC DS anyway). Galactus was looking right at him so he was ready for it. It wasn't a cheapshot at all.

He failed to move Odin anywhere near like a well nourished Galactus so the point stands.

Odin's best feats are far above ds's best.

Omega Vision
Galactus was looking right at him so he was ready for it. It wasn't a cheapshot at all.

He failed to move Odin anywhere near like a well nourished Galactus so the point stands.

Odin's best feats are far above ds's best.
If anything it just proved that the writer felt like adhering (somewhat) to real physics: no matter how powerful one character is its his mass more than anything that decides his resistance to being moved by a certain force.

PC DS one-shotted PC Mordru while the former was weakened to a shell of his full might. Odin can't top that.

Gecko4lif
+1000 points for anybody who finds the scans of pc ds talking about how many dimensions he has destroyed

BattleMage
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
+1000 points for anybody who finds the scans of pc ds talking about how many dimensions he has destroyed

manx422
Darkseid

Warlord
DS

quanchi112
If anything it just proved that the writer felt like adhering (somewhat) to real physics: no matter how powerful one character is its his mass more than anything that decides his resistance to being moved by a certain force.

PC DS one-shotted PC Mordru while the former was weakened to a shell of his full might. Odin can't top that. If anything you want to make things up to try to discredit the feat but I won't let you.

Seid caught him off guard which is similar to Loki catching Bor off guard which takes away the impressiveness of the feat.

Ps. It's gds which means it doesn't count anyways.

iceman24567
Darkseid

Tattoos N Scars
Thanos gets erased via OE

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Thanos gets erased via OE No way. Name a being he has erased higher or the same level than Thanos.

Omega Vision
If anything you want to make things up to try to discredit the feat but I won't let you.

Seid caught him off guard which is similar to Loki catching Bor off guard which takes away the impressiveness of the feat.

Ps. It's gds which means it doesn't count anyways.
Catching him off-guard or not I don't really think it makes a difference seeing as PC Mordru's base durability (as in, when he's not bracing himself) is sufficient to shrug off punches from multiple PC Kryptonians at once, way more than Thanos could ever take.

You're right. PC DS was stronger than GDS DS so we can assume PC DS would own Mordru even easier. thumb up

quanchi112
Catching him off-guard or not I don't really think it makes a difference seeing as PC Mordru's base durability (as in, when he's not bracing himself) is sufficient to shrug off punches from multiple PC Kryptonians at once, way more than Thanos could ever take.

You're right. PC DS was stronger than GDS DS so we can assume PC DS would own Mordru even easier. thumb up So wait catching someone off guard doesn't matter? Since when? He won before Mordru even knew what was going on.

If he caught him by surprise. What pc feats suggest he wins this? quit clinging to gds because it doesn't count.

Omega Vision
So wait catching someone off guard doesn't matter? Since when? He won before Mordru even knew what was going on.

If he caught him by surprise. What pc feats suggest he wins this? quit clinging to gds because it doesn't count.
And here's a pic of PC Mordru (without any mention of amping his durability) treating blows from PC Kryptonians like Mosquito bites:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/MordruJlaJsa5.jpg

It is clear that Mordru's natural durability is on a level way above Thanos's and you can cling to this "it doesn't count" bs but the fact is that GDS Darkseid was just a weakened, older version of PC Darkseid who needed to absorb the power of a bunch of powerful artifacts and the Time Trapper and Mordru to even come to levels approaching his full might.

quanchi112
And here's a pic of PC Mordru (without any mention of amping his durability) treating blows from PC Kryptonians like Mosquito bites:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/MordruJlaJsa5.jpg

It is clear that Mordru's natural durability is on a level way above Thanos's and you can cling to this "it doesn't count" bs but the fact is that GDS Darkseid was just a weakened, older version of PC Darkseid who needed to absorb the power of a bunch of powerful artifacts and the Time Trapper and Mordru to even come to levels approaching his full might. I asked you for a feat of pc darkseid and you put up a feat from Mordru as proof. Gds doesn't count. What feats really show us he beats Thanos from the pc era?

Omega Vision
I asked you for a feat of pc darkseid and you put up a feat from Mordru as proof. Gds doesn't count. What feats really show us he beats Thanos from the pc era?
Get this through your thick skull: anything GDS DS can do Full Power PC DS can do better. GDS DS would shit-stomp Thanos so where does that leave Thanos against his younger, more powerful self?

Tattoos N Scars
Darkseid erased pre-crises daxamites with the OE. In the Hunger, it appeared he was erasing Galactus himself, but Galactus managed to survive...and Galactus is well beyond Thanos in power, mind you.

As stated earlier, Darkseid easily defeated Mordru and the Time Trapper. Darkseid's OE crippled the Anti-Monitor in IC.

Read Darkseid's respect thread..you'll get all the proof that you want. PC Darkseid is leagues ahead of Thanos.

quanchi112
Get this through your thick skull: anything GDS DS can do Full Power PC DS can do better. GDS DS would shit-stomp Thanos so where does that leave Thanos against his younger, more powerful self? So with all this talk you can't name one feat. Just like I thought. This isn't gds Seid although Thanos beats him as well.

Omega Vision
So with all this talk you can't name one feat. Just like I thought. This isn't gds Seid although Thanos beats him as well.
GDS DS would mindrape Thanos or kill him with the OE. And GDS Seid is just a weaker PC DS so I don't see how saying this isn't GDS Seid helps your case in the slightest.

quanchi112
GDS DS would mindrape Thanos or kill him with the OE. And GDS Seid is just a weaker PC DS so I don't see how saying this isn't GDS Seid helps your case in the slightest. This thread isn't gds Seid so please argue for Pc seid. This is specific.

Tattoos N Scars
If pre-crisis Superman can sneeze away galaxies and juggle planets, then have Darkseid turn around and smack him away like a gnat...what kind of chance would Thanos have against that, really?

Omega Vision
If pre-crisis Superman can sneeze away galaxies and juggle planets, then have Darkseid turn around and smack him away like a gnat...what kind of chance would Thanos have against that, really?
Its useless to argue with him really, Quan thinks Thanos's physical attributes>>>PC Kryptonians.

Tattoos N Scars
Its useless to argue with him really, Quan thinks Thanos's physical attributes>>>PC Kryptonians.

True. He probably believes Thanos can take out the Living Tribunal without aritifacts too!!!

quanchi112
If pre-crisis Superman can sneeze away galaxies and juggle planets, then have Darkseid turn around and smack him away like a gnat...what kind of chance would Thanos have against that, really? Give me some scans please.

Its useless to argue with him really, Quan thinks Thanos's physical attributes>>>PC Kryptonians. You haven't named one feat from pc seid. I thought you said he stomped and you can't name one.

Gecko4lif
Im pretty sure there are scans of ds bitching supes in the respect thread

and if thier arent then it is a shit thread

Gecko4lif
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/action638-2122horus.jpg

quanchi112
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/action638-2122horus.jpg Is this it?

Tattoos N Scars
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/tvsdcard.jpg

quanchi112
Yeah, Thanos tanked the oe.

Gecko4lif
Is this it?
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/B17-All-OutWar-SupermanManofStee-1.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/B17-All-OutWar-SupermanManofStee-2.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanconfidential08_19.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanconfidential08_20.jpg

Omega Vision
Yeah, Thanos tanked the oe.
Its not canon but if it was it'd be a very low showing for your Thanos since your Thanos beats DS in seconds. stick out tongue

quanchi112
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/B17-All-OutWar-SupermanManofStee-1.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/B17-All-OutWar-SupermanManofStee-2.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanconfidential08_19.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanconfidential08_20.jpg This is from owaw right after Superman got leveled by the Black Racer and later broke free from ds so what's this prove for pc Darkseid?

Yeah, Superman handles Ds a lot better than he did that time so I fail to see the point of either set of scans.

Its not canon but if it was it'd be a very low showing for your Thanos since your Thanos beats DS in seconds. stick out tongue I used to think it closer but based on their showings I don't see it that close anymore.

Omega Vision
This is from owaw right after Superman got leveled by the Black Racer and later broke free from ds so what's this prove for pc Darkseid?

Yeah, Superman handles Ds a lot better than he did that time so I fail to see the point of either set of scans.

I used to think it closer but based on their showings I don't see it that close anymore.
You're just as bad as people to use Drax killing Thanos as proof of Thanos not having good durability. If I had your low amount of integrity I could lowball Thanos too.

quanchi112
You're just as bad as people to use Drax killing Thanos as proof of Thanos not having good durability. If I had your low amount of integrity I could lowball Thanos too. Feel free because there is a reason Drax did what he did. One by sruprise, two by a cheapshot, and three he changed and Thanos wasn't aware he could so what he did.

Superman beats him up because he is a peer and can just beat him up. He's not built to kill Seid he can just do so.

Omega Vision
Feel free because there is a reason Drax did what he did. One by sruprise, two by a cheapshot, and three he changed and Thanos wasn't aware he could so what he did.

Superman beats him up because he is a peer and can just beat him up. He's not built to kill Seid he can just do so.
Not by their respective stated power levels. Nothing in Superman's arsenal should be able to counteract the OE and the fact that it does is just bad writing that shows a poor understanding of Darkseid as a character.

Enyalus
Feel free because there is a reason Drax did what he did. One by sruprise, two by a cheapshot, and three he changed and Thanos wasn't aware he could so what he did.
How ****ing horrible was it when Thanos came back in GOTG and was literally screaming at Phyla while eye-blasting her? I'm really dreading Abnett and Lanning writing him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
How ****ing horrible was it when Thanos came back in GOTG and was literally screaming at Phyla while eye-blasting her? I'm really dreading Abnett and Lanning writing him.
He seemed more like a two eyed purple Despero to me.

Enyalus
lmao

Good analogy.

supremthor
Give me some scans please.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/697/95326-pctr7_super.jpg

quanchi112
Not by their respective stated power levels. Nothing in Superman's arsenal should be able to counteract the OE and the fact that it does is just bad writing that shows a poor understanding of Darkseid as a character. Yet, he's done it further proving your biased because no matter how many different writers have them match up evenly you say it's crap. You don't care what happens in comics it's apparent.

Originally posted by Enyalus
How ****ing horrible was it when Thanos came back in GOTG and was literally screaming at Phyla while eye-blasting her? I'm really dreading Abnett and Lanning writing him. Yeah, I am kinda worried myself as well. I think with what I read he's highly pissed when he is brought back to life. I need to see how they handle his dialogue and it it gets friggin cheesy I WILL BE HIGHLY PISSED.

Originally posted by supremthor
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/697/95326-pctr7_super.jpg Inconsistent writing then.

Tattoos N Scars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GWHxiPRQ9o&feature=PlayList&p=19A87B29E554C6A7&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=41

Prep-Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GWHxiPRQ9o&feature=PlayList&p=19A87B29E554C6A7&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=41

Thanos can't hang with DS's superior strength and speed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Thanos can't hang with DS's superior strength and speed. How is he stronger? Superman beats him down so why can't Thanos? When does Ds use his speed? You also realize Thanos can negate speed very easily.

Tattoos N Scars
How is he stronger? Superman beats him down so why can't Thanos? When does Ds use his speed? You also realize Thanos can negate speed very easily.

You have to watch the youtube video posted in the link of my last post

quanchi112
You have to watch the youtube video posted in the link of my last post I can't hear any sound.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.